Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 08:52 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,902,028 times

Advertisements

on social media? Liberals, could you answer why you take to the social media universe when african americans are shot, but when innocent police officer are shot you're silent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2016, 08:56 AM

288 posts, read 352,311 times
It's simple, they don't care. As far as they concerned, law enforcement are a bunch of murderous thugs in uniforms. They may sincerely not condone violence, but deep down they're happy as they see the killings as justice being served.

Some liberals on my facebook feed were actually pretty vocal about it. Some even going as far as posting "Blue lives don't matter" on their timeline.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:00 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
on social media? Liberals, could you answer why you take to the social media universe when african americans are shot, but when innocent police officer are shot you're silent?
I have multiple people on my FB talking about the tragedy that happened. Why do I believe that you're simply posting something that isn't true?
Quote:
Originally Posted by QweffL View Post
It's simple, they don't care. As far as they concerned, law enforcement are a bunch of murderous thugs in uniforms. They may sincerely not condone violence, but deep down they're happy as they see the killings as justice being served.

Some liberals on my facebook feed were actually pretty vocal about it. Some even going as far as posting "Blue lives don't matter" on their timeline.
BS.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:04 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
I think this is a question you need to ask your friends. That's the only way you're going to get the answer you're looking for... No need to show off on CD. Go straight to the source..

Old 07-08-2016, 09:04 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
It's politics.
Police are a small voting block, pandering to them will not get Democrats the votes they need.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:05 AM

1,261 posts, read 951,775 times
Maybe quirky hashtags don't feel appropriate after the events of last night? All the liberals I know are posting about their sorrow for the officers who were lost and their families, as well as those who were injured or are grieving on their own in silence.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:05 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,794,184 times
Quote:

Because we're not your friends.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:08 AM

3,978 posts, read 4,579,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QweffL View Post

Why don't you post this exact question on your facebook so that you can get direct response from your liberal friends? You scared?

Old 07-08-2016, 09:10 AM

677 posts, read 653,619 times
Why are no good cops speaking out about the bad cops who continually kill innocent people and/or kill in situations when it is absolutely not called for? You on the right wing expect every living muslim to appologize and speak up every time any terrorist act occurs, why are you not speaking out against the police brutality? Why aren't the good cops speaking up?

Old 07-08-2016, 09:10 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
1) I have no friggin' idea how a hashtag even works because I don't have a Twitter account

2) I'm not surprised at all to see Right Wingers trying to politicize this tragedy, you folks should be ashamed of yourselves!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies