Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 06:00 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,555,388 times

Advertisements

oh and what do you know, he's black

https://www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation/

Old 07-10-2016, 06:14 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post

He is wearing a blue hat. Must be a crip.

Old 07-11-2016, 07:24 AM

I see how it is...

people just want to rant about the NRA, even after being provided with an answer to their question via a video by Colion Noir, not one of them dares to comment. How typical.

stay ignorant. you're very good at it.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:18 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,933,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post

meh.. he sounded off alright, but only about Castile's shooting. He made no comments about Sterling's killing. Anyway, what is your point? Who cares what the NRA has to say about either of those shootings? They are much less about gun rights as they are about excessive use of force by police, and that is completely out of the NRA's purview. The protests around the country are not directed at the NRA! I saw nothing in that video to change my core belief that guns of all kinds, but especially handguns, are stupid and unnecessary in a progressive society. I will not be editing my tagline anytime soon.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
meh.. he sounded off alright, but only about Castile's shooting. He made no comments about Sterling's killing. Anyway, what is your point? Who cares what the NRA has to say about either of those shootings? They are much less about gun rights as they are about excessive use of force by police, and that is completely out of the NRA's purview. The protests around the country are not directed at the NRA! I saw nothing in that video to change my core belief that guns of all kinds, but especially handguns, are stupid and unnecessary in a progressive society. I will not be editing my tagline anytime soon.
why would he comment on Sterling's shooting? convicted felons cannot buy guns legally. Hence Sterling's gun was illegal, so why in the world would the NRA comment about it? The NRA stands up for the right's for LEGAL gun owners. not criminals with a gun.

BTW - seems ironic you believe cops should be the only ones to have guns. Just something to think about lol

Last edited by Northeastah; 07-11-2016 at 10:00 AM..

Old 07-11-2016, 09:32 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
I'm glad the NRA is not backing down.

He made an important point about the black neighborhoods needing just as much justice that is demanded in white neighborhoods to keep innocent people alive.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:34 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,933,875 times
The title of your post: "NRA sounds off on 2 shootings". Incorrect. NRA sounded of on only one shooting. And what makes you believe I think that cops should have guns?

Old 07-11-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
The title of your post: "NRA sounds off on 2 shootings". Incorrect. NRA sounded of on only one shooting. And what makes you believe I think that cops should have guns?
people were pointing fingers at the NRA for not commenting on the shootings, so he addressed the only one the NRA would actually comment on (not that they're obligated to). The NRA doesn't issue statements on criminals with illegal weapons who get killed.

well I guess you believe that a utopian society where everyone is singing, dancing and there is never any violence that exists anywhere on earth. I prefer to live in reality.

Gun technology is out there. It's not rocket science. People can make them in their basement workshops and print them on 3D printers.

This is the current situation, you can ignore it or learn to live with it.

Good for you though for watching the video and commenting. not many anti 2A folks have the stones.

Last edited by Northeastah; 07-11-2016 at 10:01 AM..

Old 07-11-2016, 09:52 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times
Quote:

Leftists practically trip over themselves in a mass rush to blame the NRA for shootings. And then the NRA responds.

Maybe in this instance they decided to get out ahead of the deranged, irrational Progressives that will, sooner or later, blame them. Can you blame them?

Old 07-11-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Leftists practically trip over themselves in a mass rush to blame the NRA for shootings. And then the NRA responds.

Maybe in this instance they decided to get out ahead of the deranged, irrational Progressives that will, sooner or later, blame them. Can you blame them?
like this shill

Sharpton Calls Out NRA: Why Aren't They Defending Black Gun Rights?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies