Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2016, 10:10 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
God is never evil and if you going have a debate one must consider evil. God punished those who disobey the word. The Old Testament establishes the word and the New Testament is about redemption and Grace of our Savior Jesus.

Radical Islam is the problem and God does not support killing of people because they do not meet the standard of the Koran.

The Bible is based on truth and Forgiveness and Grace.
I went to catholic schools....god was evil in the old testament and then he wasn't in the new. Honestly, no god would punish anyone. If he did, he is no one to worship. Seems to be a bully to me. And how do you know the bible is based on truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 10:12 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
City-data.com is turning into storm front lite

With posts about kicking out muslims, calling blacks a race looking for handouts and welfare, and many other angry bigoted statements...this site is turning into a cesspool that Timothy McVeigh would have frequented if he was still alive
Republicans take pride in it. I'm sure if this was a site that required you to use your real name, they'd have no problem with doing so.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:14 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:

With posts about kicking out muslims, calling blacks a race looking for handouts and welfare, and many other angry bigoted statements...this site is turning into a cesspool that Timothy McVeigh would have frequented if he was still alive

Typical hypocritical rubbish. So basically people just like Timothy McVeigh are all over this site, due to some loose association to a basically nationalist ideology. So his terrorist act can be generalized to this group. Yet when a Muslim does it; according to their written, overtly bigoted and hateful ideology , its an isolated incident, even though its happening at a ratio of a 1000 to 1 . I mean you had to reach all the way back to 1995, 20 years ago to even find one.

Feel free to find what ever nut house makes you comfortable

Old 07-15-2016, 10:15 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Back to square one. We made a mistake in granting these citizenships too easily and we need to re-screen them all.
I think they should be given a chance to convert to Christianity but Islam should be banned from America in any form.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:17 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:

Do you need a tissue?

Old 07-15-2016, 11:21 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
You're not fooling no one. 95% of all American conservatives vote Republican.
Yeah, let me know when Democrats nominate a Conservative lol.

Never said I would never or have never vote for a Republican.....reading comprehension much?

And BTW, "not fooling no one" is a double negative.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:25 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Feel free to deny it, but if I was playing devils advocate I'd say you know people can see your posting history, don't you?
I called radical Islam a cult in that post.

Old 07-16-2016, 12:10 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
God is never evil and if you going have a debate one must consider evil. God punished those who disobey the word. The Old Testament establishes the word and the New Testament is about redemption and Grace of our Savior Jesus.

Radical Islam is the problem and God does not support killing of people because they do not meet the standard of the Koran.

The Bible is based on truth and Forgiveness and Grace.
So you forgive radical Muslims then, correct?

Old 07-16-2016, 01:13 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Those were entire nations attacking us, poor comparison to this situation. We have millions of Muslims living here, how many attacked us 10, 20?
How many Japanese-AMERICANS, German-Americans attacked you during ww2? Just admit your bigotry and Hypocrisy already. One reason my grandpa said never trust a Democrat. (so happy not every Democrat thinks like you do)

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 07-16-2016 at 01:22 AM..

Old 07-16-2016, 01:43 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I called radical Islam a cult in that post.
Yes, and you called all of Islam a cult here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies