Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 07:38 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xry7IBjvEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

The speech she gave at the Convention was not available yet on YouTube but was amazing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2016, 07:21 AM

21,154 posts, read 19,736,448 times
My bet is the liberal news media will ignore or try to discredit her and all the other conservative/Republican blacks. Black people belong on the Democrat plantation and shame on Republicans for stealing them.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:25 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,558,574 times
Her speech was tremendous.

Her last line was awesome!

"I am proud to support Trump, not just IN SPITE of the color of my skin, but BECAUSE of the color my skin"!

Old 07-21-2016, 07:30 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Her speech was tremendous.

Her last line was awesome!

"I am proud to support Trump, not just IN SPITE of the color of my skin, but BECAUSE of the color my skin"!
I am so glad blacks are seeing the Republican party is for everyone.......Trump is doing a great job drawing in these great people. Strong black women and men are being presented and showing they are for the party and not put in a Democrat box, of being owned.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:51 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Why do you folks make a big deal about any black that's to the right of Barbara Boxer?

Amazing how you guys are so easily snookered.

Old 07-21-2016, 01:54 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xry7IBjvEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

The speech she gave at the Convention was not available yet on YouTube but was amazing!

Maybe she's not black enough to count. You kno0w how the left like micro-levels of things like this. On the other hand, if she was black enough she would then be called an uncle tom.
They are such a confused bunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why do you folks make a big deal about any black that's to the right of Barbara Boxer?

...oh please

Love how it has become second nature to be a hypocrite on the left. It's the only way you people can rationalize irrational logic. So glad I'm not a consonant addict.

All in all the Trump companies pay their women much better than the Clinton Foundation does. They also hire more minorities.

Not a Trump fan, won't be voting for him, but if we are to rationally look at who protects and embraces women... Trump wins hands down.

Can't blame Hillary for protecting her ASSets (Bill) when it comes to having women involved.

Last edited by steven_h; 07-21-2016 at 02:03 PM..

Old 07-21-2016, 04:11 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:

One way diversity...

Old 07-21-2016, 05:07 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Maybe she's not black enough to count. You kno0w how the left like micro-levels of things like this. On the other hand, if she was black enough she would then be called an uncle tom.
They are such a confused bunch.

...oh please

Love how it has become second nature to be a hypocrite on the left. It's the only way you people can rationalize irrational logic. So glad I'm not a consonant addict.

All in all the Trump companies pay their women much better than the Clinton Foundation does. They also hire more minorities.

Not a Trump fan, won't be voting for him, but if we are to rationally look at who protects and embraces women... Trump wins hands down.

Can't blame Hillary for protecting her ASSets (Bill) when it comes to having women involved.
Again, why is it important that Trump has a black supporter? I thought you wingers didn't see race.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:33 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Quote:
Again, why is it important that Trump has a black supporter? I thought you wingers didn't see race.
Why are you progressives one trick parrots, viewing everything in an us vs. them tunnel?

I'm not a right winger, for one... but of course, you have decided I am so I must be and will always be in your pb.

You respond to my post which I clearly prefaced that " I am not a trump fan nor will i vote for him" and ignored the post opting to revert to your deflections. You phrase your response with a ridiculous assertion that Trump "has a black supporter" singular. It's so dishonest, but I'm sure an honest discussion is the last thing you care about. You've proven this over and over again, and are becoming irrelevant quickly.

The thing that scares the snot out of you people is that there is a REAL chance your criminal candidate will lose.

Buck up, the winds of change (and sanity) are blowing hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
One way diversity...
...like I said, his insanity is becoming irrelevant quickly. Parrots are great at verbatim repetition; however, they are weak on original thought, rarely hold a civil conversation, are never wrong in their own minds and couldn't care less about anyone else' opinions.

Old 07-22-2016, 04:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
People can call her what ever they choose, you do see the difference between what ignorance is, and what educated people are!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies