Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 07:08 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
She did not allow us to speak until we promised her to respect BLM. She said BLM cannot be a domestic terror group because they don't have the resources. Where are the resources?
Ask her what resources are needed to oppress people?

George Soros has the resources, but he ain't giving them out because he needs the protestors to be poor and hungry to be effective.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 07:34 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
I tried to, but she viciously screamed at me telling me that I am the problem and that I had to fall hard. She's "woke", and the rest of us aren't.
Anyone who viciously screams at you is the problem. (Talk about hate!)

Old 07-22-2016, 08:05 PM

1,074 posts, read 949,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Anyone who viciously screams at you is the problem. (Talk about hate!)
I told her to knock it off, but she told me that I should be reported to HR for opposing BLM.

Old 07-22-2016, 08:15 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
I tried to, but she viciously screamed at me telling me that I am the problem and that I had to fall hard. She's "woke", and the rest of us aren't.
Sounds like she has fallen off her meds......watch your back!

Quote:
I told her to knock it off, but she told me that I should be reported to HR for opposing BLM.
Is she the boss? Is HR now the law and order?

Old 07-22-2016, 08:18 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
BLM is a racist violent hate group. Only Democrats want to hear their message of hate.
wow, these are the angriest people on the planet, looking for anyone to blame but themselves. their hate and anger is forcing people who otherwise were neutral on blacks, to start having an opinion, people don't want to be told what to do and forced to believe about someone else's life 'mattering'.

this is a hate group just like the KKK.

Old 07-22-2016, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
wow, these are the angriest people on the planet, looking for anyone to blame but themselves. their hate and anger is forcing people who otherwise were neutral on blacks, to start having an opinion, people don't want to be told what to do and forced to believe about someone else's life 'mattering'.

this is a hate group just like the KKK.
If we call them a hate group, we could be fired. They say BLM aren't "oppressing".

Old 07-22-2016, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Sounds like she has fallen off her meds......watch your back!

Is she the boss? Is HR now the law and order?

Well, she has long red hair and she eavesdrops whenever we mention voter turnout and predictions.

Old 07-22-2016, 08:45 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Want to know what I would love to happen, that just some day, one of those fools needs a cop, and badly. And the cops are not there for them, then what.

Sometimes you get what you wish for. Never know when your the one, who needs something very badly. And that badly, is the very thing you put down, but you know what, the police I know are not mean like me, yes I said it I am tough and thick skinned as you have not guessed this by now. The police I know, would be there.

You reap what you sow, and BLM stands for evil, and spiteful and hateful, and that is not a good message. They cause chaos and violence, and how any one person can condone that, I will never understand. Just as much as the white groups who are hateful and cause chaos and violence themselves, I do not condone those fools either.

No one should tell any one person how to think or what to say, they have an opinion well so do I, and they will not stop me from thinking the way I do. I see and I hear. Problem is too many scared people are afraid to say what they really think, not me.

Old 07-22-2016, 09:03 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
If it's a big deal to you, talk to HR before you confront her. Don't mention her - just make it a general issue inquiry.

Really, she is harassing you and should be reported.

[Disclaimer: This response is for entertainment purposes only. No liability will be assigned to me if there is a change in your job status.]

Old 07-22-2016, 09:10 PM

811 posts, read 550,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
BLM is a racist violent hate group. Only Democrats want to hear their message of hate.
But it's funded and controlled by whites.

BLM would have failed and ended a long time ago if it wasn't for George Soros that donated millions of dollars to it.

Just like he did to Hillary's campaign. It's a political pawn by white liberals...so how is it racist?

Soros is friends with Hillary. Why do you think they've crashed Bernie Sanders rallies? Why do you think they give black people this illogical narrative for them to follow? It's not black people that are the brains behind this. Just like the NAACP and Obama and the Democratic party, BLM is a trojan horse from liberals to blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies