Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 05:11 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMat View Post
So you think he went to this "prestigious school" and everyone just accepted him?

Yea, he met the "black experience" early in his life. Which is more than likely how he ended up in Chicago.

You don't know jack about a black experience.
Neither does Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 05:17 PM

391 posts, read 290,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Neither does Obama.
Your crafty reply fell short. Good luck to you... you don't really get it and you won't.

Old 07-24-2016, 05:23 PM

73,024 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
It would be better if they could find one articulate black Trump supporter who would pontificate on how blacks are losing jobs and having wages lowered due to liberal immigration policies. Even under Obama, Hispanics Trump blacks in the Democratic pecking order.
Well, after some of the racially charged comments Trump made regarding Blacks, I'm surprised there are any Black Trump supporters.

And this brings me to something else. These threads about "Blacks should vote Republican" or "Blacks should support Trump". So much attention over who Blacks vote for. I was out one day and one guy was trying to convince me to vote for Trump. However, like these threads, he cited how the Democrats weren't good. I haven't been encouraged to vote for Trump based on what I've seen out of Trump. It like people are so desperate for Blacks to vote Republican. Judging by that obsession, I think said persons are doing this for their own benefit and not because they really care about Blacks.

And for what it's worth, Blacks do worse than anyone else, no matter what. Whether a Republican is in office or a Democrat is in office, every other group comes before Blacks.

Old 07-24-2016, 05:24 PM

Obama's "black experience " in Chicago.

Old 07-24-2016, 05:28 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,837 times
Quote:
Your crafty reply fell short. Good luck to you... you don't really get it and you won't.
Heheheheee, Give Taratova a break, we all know what he's saying. The average black kid in America tends to grow up with 2 black parents or parents of color, in a predominantly poor, all black, or black/Hispanic neighborhood (depending on if they are on the west or east coast, or maybe even Chicago) Attends below average public schools, and just generally speaking is surrounded in an environment of crime and people living under the lowest common denominator.

Clearly this wasn't Obama's experience, and ironically, many of the people who champion him now, if they attended school with him in a hood school, they would've considered him a nerd.

Most black kids don't grow up like Carlton Banks or Theo Huxtable so lets stop frontin

Old 07-24-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Obama's "black experience " in Chicago.

It is scary to watch you spin out of control.

I'd guess you don't know where Obama lived before buying that mansion, right?

You should have googled harder...

He also grew up in apartments, etc.

Something is wrong with you... definitely. Had a tad much to drink today?

Old 07-24-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
It is scary to watch you spin out of control.

I'd guess you don't know where Obama lived before buying that mansion, right?

You should have googled harder...

He also grew up in apartments, etc.

Something is wrong with you... definitely. Had a tad much to drink today?
He didn't grow up in apartments. His white grandmother had a lucrative job as a vice president of a bank. If Obama lived in an apartment , is that all his black experience was? He went to college and many lived in an animal house for a while.. even the elites did.. that is the college experience.

Old 07-24-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Heheheheee, Give Taratova a break, we all know what he's saying. The average black kid in America tends to grow up with 2 black parents or parents of color, in a predominantly poor, all black, or black/Hispanic neighborhood (depending on if they are on the west or east coast, or maybe even Chicago) Attends below average public schools, and just generally speaking is surrounded in an environment of crime and people living under the lowest common denominator.

Clearly this wasn't Obama's experience, and ironically, many of the people who champion him now, if they attended school with him in a hood school, they would've considered him a nerd.

Most black kids don't grow up like Carlton Banks or Theo Huxtable so lets stop frontin
I'm not refuting that... but to claim obama did not have a "black experience" because of the way he grew up is simply wrong. Not like he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I guess black kids who grew up in the country did not have a "black experience" either, considering your reply.

I'm not sure where you people come from.

Sounds like to me, instead of learning and listening, you want to interject your own thoughts on what it is like to be black. Maybe some of you people really should go hand out with some New Black Panther members and learn something.

Old 07-24-2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
He didn't grow up in apartments. His white grandmother had a lucrative job as a vice president of a bank. If Obama lived in an apartment , is that all his black experience was? He went to college and many lived in an animal house for a while.. even the elites did.. that is the college experience.
Yea, he did... hit google a bit more.

And you don't know the definition of "black experience" so there you go (has almost nothing to do where you live or grow up... the black experience will be different for many different people... not just about money). Google that while you are at it. Stop being ignorant, kick back and actually learn before speaking.

Go and learn some things....

Old 07-24-2016, 05:46 PM

Quote:
I'm not refuting that... but to claim obama did not have a "black experience" because of the way he grew up is simply wrong. Not like he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I guess black kids who grew up in the country did not have a "black experience" either, considering your reply.

I'm not sure where you people come from.

Sounds like to me, instead of learning and listening, you want to interject your own thoughts on what it is like to be black. Maybe some of you people really should go hand out with some New Black Panther members and learn something.
Maybe you are rich yourself. I guarantee you, Obama did not feel poor. Maybe I am saying Obama never experienced being poor, which I see as the black experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies