Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2016, 11:24 PM

32,073 posts, read 15,062,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Yeah, applied.

You know, like people apply for a job? Or do you think that jobs should just be given out without any effort on the part of the potential employee?
Go back and read please Then you know what we are talking about

Old 08-15-2016, 11:27 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
They are not trying to convey any message. Can you just let states be and celebrate who they want.
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I feel it's insulting to a great man I respect & admire & I'll call it like I see it.

Old 08-15-2016, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I feel it's insulting to a great man I respect & admire & I'll call it like I see it.

I don't give a damn either. I didn't insult him though. I think you did

Old 08-15-2016, 11:38 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Mmmm hmmm. How wonderful. A real class act. Seems to me, the only ones not fed up to the hills with this nonsense are Obamas "justice" dept, and patronizing, guilty feeling, white progressive types, who feel they need to suck up to make up.

I've always just rolled my eyes at the lunatic ravings about a "race war". The idea of an internal, shooting conflict, drawn up along skin tone lines always seemed so idiotic. A black /white war. Particularly with so many whites coming down on the side of these looting, pillaging scavengers, and a goodly number of blacks denouncing them, and coming down on the opposite side. Not sure bla gbag situation would factor in, but the sheaf numbers of thlse willing to riot, burn and murder , makes for kerosene on a brush fire.

If, indeed, this violence spills over, and these animals do march on predominantly white communities just because of that latter reason, I'm not expecting people will just lay down and watch their lives go up in flames, and their loved ones murdered. The wag it looks, with the complete lack of governmental response, appearances suggest that spillover is the desired outcome. When that happens, and targeted communities fight back, THEN, troops will roll, a d the it won't be the attackers they target. The ramifications of this trend to rioting, and the calling for the attacking of white communities, can only end badly.

This who would stand, and defend their homes and families, will be labeled " white, right wing, racist, vigilante, gun nuts, killing "innocent protesters", and the executive pen will go dry within minutes with all the signing of orders for action.DHS will roll, in serious force, to deal with those "right wing domestic terrorists". The president will be on every TV and radio channel, adressinv the nation, saying the time for decisive action has come. Yep, if what this woman is calling for comes to pass, its going to vet seriously ugly. Quick, fast and in a hurry.

What with governors having go get permission from DC now, to activate the National Guard, things will be under total , federal control. Its flat scary.

Old 08-15-2016, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I don't give a damn either. I didn't insult him though. I think you did
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn about neo-confederates.

These are some of the things I give a damn about:
  • Conducting stops, searches and arrests without meeting the requirements of the Fourth Amendment;
  • Focusing enforcement strategies on African Americans, leading to severe and unjustified racial disparities in violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and the Safe Streets Act;
  • Using unreasonable force in violation of the Fourth Amendment;
  • Interacting with individuals with mental health disabilities in a manner that violates the Americans with Disabilities Act; and
  • Interfering with the right to free expression in violation of the First Amendment.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...ice-department

Old 08-15-2016, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn about neo-confederates.

These are some of the things I give a damn about:
  • Conducting stops, searches and arrests without meeting the requirements of the Fourth Amendment;
  • Focusing enforcement strategies on African Americans, leading to severe and unjustified racial disparities in violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and the Safe Streets Act;
  • Using unreasonable force in violation of the Fourth Amendment;
  • Interacting with individuals with mental health disabilities in a manner that violates the Americans with Disabilities Act; and
  • Interfering with the right to free expression in violation of the First Amendment.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...ice-department
I will never understand how people can be so violent as to burn down and destroy their own neighborhood. That's sadly on you.

Old 08-16-2016, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
He condemned the riots. What's the problem?

Staysean23's crystal ball was fuzzy or lied to him.
Perhaps Sean has the capacity to understand complexity & has the courage to apply his principles in order to grapple with underlying causes.

Perhaps he understands that "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".

Old 08-16-2016, 12:07 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,121,674 times
Default Milwaukee girl yells "take **** to the suburbs! Burn that **** down"

I was wondering when these people will start driving to the suburbs and attacking whites and burning people's houses down

LiveLeak.com - Sister of Milwaukee man shot by police caught on video urging rioters to burn down the suburbs

Old 08-16-2016, 12:28 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
That might not go well for them.

Old 08-16-2016, 12:28 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Perhaps Sean has the capacity to understand complexity & has the courage to apply his principles in order to grapple with underlying causes.

Perhaps he understands that "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".
Nah, he was just wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies