Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 09:21 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Most americans don't know who the vice president is

WRONG!

It's only 29%.

Nearly One-Third of Americans Don't Know Who Is Vice President
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 09:33 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
George Soros Hacked, Over 2,500 Internal Docs Released Online
Over 2000 internal documents from groups run by George Soros were leaked online Saturday released by DCLeaks

"Soros is named as the architect and sponsor of almost every revolution and coup around the world for the last 25 years.

Thanks to him and his puppets USA is thought to be a vampire, not a lighthouse of freedom and democracy. His slaves spill blood of millions and millions people just to make him even more rich.

Soros is an oligarch sponsoring Democratic party, Hillary Clinton, hundreds of politicians all over the world. This website is designed to let everyone take a look at restricted documents of George Soros’ Open Society Foundation and related organisations. It represents workplans, strategies, priorities and other activities of Soros.

These documents shed light on one of the most influential network operating world wide"

George Soros Hacked, Over 2,500 Internal Docs Released Online | Zero Hedge

Old 08-14-2016, 09:36 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Most americans don't know who the vice president is
Most Americans believe in angels.

Old 08-15-2016, 09:34 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
I wonder what type of meds she's on. Maybe anti psychotic drugs have caused the odd behavior although the anti seizure drugs she's on might cause the other physical symptoms. Or the stroke still has lingering effects. Anyway, Soros must have a hard time dictating what she has to do for him if he isn't convinced she can pull it off.

Old 08-15-2016, 11:34 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I don't understand how most Americans don't know who he is. He's influenced more globally than any leader of any country. And I don't mean that in a good way.

If they're betting against the stock market, everybody better pay attention to that. Look up Black Wednesday and see what happened.
"I don't understand how most Americans don't know who he is. He's influenced more globally than any leader of any country"

But, they sure no who the Koch Bros are thanks to the liberal media!

I have always said, It is NOT ONLY what the liberal media says BUT, what they DON'T say!

Old 08-15-2016, 02:36 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Angry Soros and the Clintons

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Released emails have shown that Soros was directing foreign policy decisions of Hillary Clinton.

Clinton E-mails Show George Soros Gave Sec of State Foreign Policy Marching Orders

The left, of course, will ignore it all.

I wonder if there is ANYTHING that Hillary has done, or will do, that would dissuade any lib from voting for her.

Being in the pocket of a foreign billionaire/agitator/enemy of the US is just fine with libs.
I am Glad some one else has posted this subject as well. Loooooooook at the money 14 million dollars from a Panama Bank and anther 7 Million into the Clinton Foundation.
Soros is trying to undermine this country and Hilary is all to willing to accept the money.

Soros is connected with many terrorist groups including the BLM which Soros found directly.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:58 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Soros is just the front man who funds controlled opposition and agitprop. He is getting a lot of passive cooperation from government and industry. People just don't care, or its so bad they just can't believe it. They think there can be a dirty old man in the park, a bap cop with a 5 O clock shadow , or even a corrupt judge somewhere in Mexico, but a rich person that smells and dresses nice cannot be truly evil.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:20 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
I don't understand how most Americans don't know who he is. He's influenced more globally than any leader of any country. And I don't mean that in a good way.

If they're betting against the stock market, everybody better pay attention to that. Look up Black Wednesday and see what happened.

it works like this, Soros started doing terrible things and spening hundreds of millions of dollars influencing American politics to the worst PROD directions.

some Conservatives got wind and started talking about it.

Progs started YELLING KOCH BROTHERS! KOCH BROTHERS! KOCH BROTHERS! KOCH BROTHERS!

The media picked up KOCH BROTHERS! and provided cover.

The Koch Brothers aren't evil and don't do near the political influencing that Soros does. He might actually be satan himself in human form. he is certainly a Sucubus.

but we have no clue because too much yelling KOCH...

Old 08-15-2016, 04:52 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,543 times
I been hearing lots about this Soro guy, mainly from libertarians. I think he may be given too much credit, if this guy is seriously running around starting revolts and rebellions all over the world, how is it that he is not imprisoned or assassinated? People make this guy sound like the devil, and yet he is giving orders to Hillary Clinton!

Old 08-15-2016, 05:23 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Sad, but true. Which begs the question, if most people don't know who the VP is, how could they possibly know whether or not our President is doing a good job?
They see him on Kimmel and hanging with Bey & Jay Z in the WH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies