Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is everyone who wants to deport an illegal a racist ?
YES. Deporting illegals of any kind is RACIST and BIGOTED. 2 2.44%
NO. It is not RACIST to deport illegals. 80 97.56%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 07:54 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
58-2 !

We're coming for YOU, Crooked Hillary the RACE BAITER !!!

T R U M P
You Trump people are seriously brainwashed...

Trump, Trump, Trump... LOL...

Old 08-25-2016, 07:55 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,475,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's not too much non-white or anti-white racism to call out in the US. The little that does happen sometimes liberals speak on it. The vast majority of the racism, anti-gay rights, voter suppression, etc, etc.. comes from the right leaning Caucasian American male. So this is what you see in the media because it's the most prevalent.

As for me moving, not going to happen! This is my home and I'm going to call out the right's racism in my house! The majority of the righteous people here in the US have been doing the same. There's a very specific reason the US isn't as racist as it used to be... We the people have chosen to fight...
AMEN!

Old 08-25-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Quote: "You're a racist if you don't want Mexicans immigrating to the US because they don't have European heritage... That's where a lot of the issues lies..."

This topic is about illegal aliens not Mexicans immigrating here legally and we don't want illegal aliens coming here, Mexican or not. Mexicans are usually half Spanish so yes they do have European heritage. Tuck that race card back in your wallet.
When alt-right movement people call out others for "using the race card", it's hilarious..

Listen, if white supremacists and yes, the people advocating against a multi-cultural America are primarily white supremacists, get upset so be it.. I just wish these groups would be upfront about why they feel the way they do...

Most Americans are against illegal immigration but the right's obsession is something more...

Old 08-25-2016, 08:03 PM

199 posts, read 176,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I was just watching footage of an outspoken Black pastor from Texas,
Mark Burns, being harassed by agitators just outside of Trump Tower
today.

The agitators are saying he's a racist for wanting to possibly eject
illegals.

Is it racist to want any kind of restriction on illegals, or any deportation
of illegal immigrants here in the U.S. ?
No. This s why I am so PO'd at Trump. I'm a fifth generation Texan of Mex descent who lived for 15 years in the welfare cesspool of Southern California, where I endured the abuse. When I heard that Trump was making this his central issue, I was truly excited that a major candidate was making this a signature issue. I mistakenly thought that Trump was a tolerable New York-style moderate Republican and that he would be able to logically persuade voters to understand why immigration laws should be enforced. Instead, he turned out to both a buffoon and a bigot. So sad. He really could have made a difference for middle class Americans

Old 08-25-2016, 08:04 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Being anti-gay or wanting Voter ID are not racist issues. Someone need to seek help for their own anti-white racism.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheatpenny View Post
No. This s why I am so PO'd at Trump. I'm a fifth generation Texan of Mex descent who lived for 15 years in the welfare cesspool of Southern California, where I endured the abuse. When I heard that Trump was making this his central issue, I was truly excited that a major candidate was making this a signature issue. I mistakenly thought that Trump was a tolerable New York-style moderate Republican and that he would be able to logically persuade voters to understand why immigration laws should be enforced. Instead, he turned out to both a buffoon and a bigot. So sad. He really could have made a difference for middle class Americans

Who's Trump supposedly bigoted against?

Old 08-25-2016, 08:06 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,883,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
We are just fine in New Mexico.
Well I was in Espanola and what happened, happened and it didn't seem fine to me. I lived in Texas to so I know how Hispanics roll.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Who's Trump supposedly bigoted against?
Primarily African Americans and Mexican Americans..

Old 08-25-2016, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Well I was in Espanola and what happened, happened and it didn't seem fine to me. I lived in Texas to so I know how Hispanics roll.

Many of them have that tribal mentality and that's just a fact. It's reeks of arrogance and exclusion of others. I wish it weren't so, I really do. I am baffled as to where that mindset comes from.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:14 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,883,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
When alt-right movement people call out others for "using the race card", it's hilarious..

Listen, if white supremacists and yes, the people advocating against a multi-cultural America are primarily white supremacists, get upset so be it.. I just wish these groups would be upfront about why they feel the way they do...

Most Americans are against illegal immigration but the right's obsession is something more...
Many people explain in great details why they don't want multiculturalism with government statistics and other research that condemns multiculturalism. Multiculturalist simply don't care. I just assume they are intentionally wanting to turn America into more and more an overpopulated, high crime and poverty dystopia.

Frankly, no one needs to justify anything to progressives. The onus is on the progressives to prove by convincing evidence that their insatiable desire to constantly change America is the right course. Just using insults and labels like "racist" and "supremacist" doesn't cut the muster. Progressive are anti-white racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies