Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 11:38 AM

28,965 posts, read 30,316,545 times

Advertisements

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd be willing to bet, b/c Obama is Muslim.....is why we haven't had many terrorist attacks. However, under his reign...there have been more and more Muslims coming to America then ever before, not to mention, now 10,000 more refuges....

I bet, if and when Trump takes over, we will have terroriit attacks out the gazoo...then they'll say,
Ah, hah, look see, they are attacking b/c of the Republicans.

Will be interesting to see what happen if Trump is elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 11:49 AM

39,256 posts, read 27,655,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd be willing to bet, b/c Obama is Muslim.....is why we haven't had many terrorist attacks. However, under his reign...there have been more and more Muslims coming to America then ever before, not to mention, now 10,000 more refuges....

I bet, if and when Trump takes over, we will have terroriit attacks out the gazoo...then they'll say,

Your second paragraph, absolutely true.

I am not sure what to think about Mr. Trump at this moment. I think he is an outspoken billionaire business man and a reality star. Maybe he should stay that way.

I appreciate the fact that he spoke the real issues, but he shouldn't be our next president. I think maybe somebody like Ron Paul should be one. I am inclined to believe that crooked Hillary is going to be our next president. Gary Johnson is just a puff the magic Johnson. I am not very excited about him either, but I perhaps will vote for him.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:52 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,047,573 times
We can all agree, he sympathizes and supports Islam. But stating he is a Muslim will immediately have people ignore you.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:52 AM

57,378 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Obama was born in the US, he is not Muslim.

If you are worried about more terror attacks under Trump then don't elect him, not as if that is really a possibility at this point.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:53 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,590,635 times
Quote:

All the low information voters!

Old 08-29-2016, 11:53 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,569,719 times
Polls showed that Trump was the top candidate for Muslims voting Republican. This was when the deck was full.

The Jihadist attacks will continue to grow no matter who the US President is. It will only slow when there is someone ready to face up to this plague and call it for what it is.

US needs Trump more than ever!

Old 08-29-2016, 11:57 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,094,953 times
Quote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd be willing to bet, b/c Obama is Muslim......
Put the two bolded parts of your first sentence together and what you get is the truth: Maybe I'm wrong, because Obama is a Muslim. No maybe about it, creme, you are wrong. Obama is not a Muslim.

After such a ridiculous opening nothing you say after it can possibly have any credence.

This "Obama is a Muslim" crap came directly from the birther movement. Birthers deserve no presumption of credibility, so you get none.

Old 08-29-2016, 12:16 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,965,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Your second paragraph, absolutely true.

I am not sure what to think about Mr. Trump at this moment. I think he is an outspoken billionaire business man and a reality star. Maybe he should stay that way.

I appreciate the fact that he spoke the real issues, but he shouldn't be our next president. I think maybe somebody like Ron Paul should be one. I am inclined to believe that crooked Hillary is going to be our next president. Gary Johnson is just a puff the magic Johnson. I am not very excited about him either, but I perhaps will vote for him.
Academic. Your choices are Hillary or Trump.

Old 08-29-2016, 12:25 PM

39,256 posts, read 27,655,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Academic. Your choices are Hillary or Trump.
I did some research myself.

I am in california, which is a traditionally deep blue state.

An average of YouGov surveys over the past two weeks indicates that Sanders primary voters who say they will vote for a third-party candidate are, by about a 3-to-1 ratio, more likely to choose Clinton than Trump when the third-party candidates aren’t an option. A full-throated Sanders endorsement could push many of these voters into the Clinton column, even with third-party candidates on the ballot. Their shift would make Clinton’s margin over Trump in the national polls about the same with third-party candidates as without.

In the breakdown of the poll, Johnson drew four percent of the Republican vote, two percent of the Democratic vote and 10 percent of independents. Stein, a physician and two-time candidate for governor of Massachusetts, drew one percent of the Republican vote, three percent of Democrats and 7 percent of more liberal-leaning independents.

So maybe a Third-Party Run Could Hurt Clinton More Than Trump.

Old 08-29-2016, 12:27 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,700,897 times
Quote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd be willing to bet, b/c Obama is Muslim.....is why we haven't had many terrorist attacks.
Maybe they have not attacked you because you are a muslim
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies