Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 12:06 PM

18,492 posts, read 31,709,686 times

Advertisements

when will all these dumb azzz men ever realize that these tramps they pick up will sell them down a river in a heartbeat...

such stupid boys...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2016, 12:22 PM

51,011 posts, read 24,518,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
What does what he did to Rihanna 7 years ago have to do with this?

So he shouldn't get due process like everyone else, especially when more and more evidence is coming out that she made the entire thing up?

Oh that's right, you guys can never stay on subject and have to deflect and deflect when you have a Swiss cheese argument.
Although I think CB is the lowest of the low, I agree that what happened 7 years ago is pretty much irrelevant and that he deserves due process.

On the other hand, he's been in and out of trouble repeatedly, and his reputation has earned him the treatment he often complains about. The police need to do the right thing, and he needs to start doing the right thing. If he doesn't, he's going to be another "artist" who doesn't live to a ripe old age. Personally, I'll be surprised if he makes it to his mid-30s.

Old 09-01-2016, 01:46 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,069,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metro.m View Post
This board is filled with racist, sociopathic white people. Forum boards expose you disgusting examples of humanity. Keep it up. The internet exposes your true thoughts.
A lot has migrated from Stormfront.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:21 PM

30,363 posts, read 23,832,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
FYI the woman who made these allegations according to information I read called TMZ before she called police lol (this was also on Rickey Smiley, FYI, he's another black man who is not Bobby Brown, this has been a big story today on black radio programs). She also is wanted for theft in NYC. Evidently she tried to steal something from Chris Brown's house. His entourage stopped her and told her to leave and to sign an agreement not to discuss anything that happened in the house, which a lot of celebrities have people sign who come to their house.

Chris said he was asleep while this was going on. The white female didn't want to sign the document and she left and called TMZ, then she called 911. She "forgot" to mention the gun to TMZ during her interview. They had to remind her of the gun.

Looks to me like even though CB is not an angel by any stretch that this female is just as bad. She was also deposed of some beauty title and has been lying about being a beauty queen of something else. She has a history of lying.

I actually do believe the police over-reacted based on CB and his history though as being ridiculous. But knowing more about this female, she seems mentally unstable as well.

This situation actually reminds me of another thread recently where another poster mentioned that black men shouldn't be with white women and someone asked why that would a problem. I responded that this was also my grandmother's view and many older black people's view that black men should not have relationships with white women and one of the main reasons my grandmother felt this was due to white women lying and getting black men into legal troubles lol. All over the black American internet-sphere people are now talking about this old advice from our grandparents based on this Chris Brown story lol.
It amazes me the absolutely racist crap that is spewed on to these pages and not a damn thing is done about them.

Old 09-04-2016, 07:20 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,740,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Well they got one, so I suspect more is going on.

BTW for reference he has been off probation for what? 15 months? And this is one of several incidents.

Looks like it was all hearsay and he didn't do anything this chic says he did.
This is why judges are not suppose to issue search warrants on hearsay. His civil rights were violated.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:47 PM

2,017 posts, read 1,656,245 times
this guy is a complete trainwreck, Im surprised hes still alive.his money will keep him out of jail, though,but Im surprised he hasnt been shot.

Old 09-07-2016, 10:28 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,520,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifijohn View Post
this guy is a complete trainwreck, Im surprised hes still alive.his money will keep him out of jail, though,but Im surprised he hasnt been shot.
True . No doubt he would be in jail without his money and highly paid attorneys .
I know he was causing problems when he lived in west hollywood too .

Old 09-07-2016, 10:30 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,520,321 times
A rundown of Chris Brown " legal trouble"
Aka thug behavior

Chris Brown's Legal Problems: a Timeline of Trouble | Hollywood Reporter

Old 09-07-2016, 11:55 AM

28,343 posts, read 16,430,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Looks like it was all hearsay and he didn't do anything this chic says he did.
This is why judges are not suppose to issue search warrants on hearsay. His civil rights were violated.

Direct eye-witness testimony is not "hearsay". So, the warrant was not issued based on "hearsay".

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/hearsay

His civil rights were not violated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies