Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 10:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Dumb. They need to be encouraging more abortions in the Cleveland and Cincinnati hoods.

That is very racist and democrats idea, to keep the black population always in the minority
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2016, 10:54 PM

18,379 posts, read 19,010,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
"Kill her premie" - what is a premie?
don't try to back peddle now, why else did you qualify the term premie by saying 9 months prior?

I a sure with your logic all stages of a developing pregnancy could be considered a premie.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:55 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,038,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is very racist and democrats idea, to keep the black population always in the minority
Thinking black women are too simple minded to be trusted with the choice to abort is what's racist.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:09 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,601,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
don't try to back peddle now, why else did you qualify the term premie by saying 9 months prior?

I a sure with your logic all stages of a developing pregnancy could be considered a premie.
Give it a break. Obvious typo since you can't have a fetus prior to conception. You see by the original posts what was meant and I didn't have that typo there.

We see who the real extremists are here.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Give it a break. Obvious typo since you can't have a fetus prior to conception. You see by the original posts what was meant and I didn't have that typo there.

We see who the real extremists are here.
being pro choice is not extreme.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:25 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,601,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
being pro choice is not extreme.
It is when you don't want any restrictions in the third trimester or when you say a mother has the right to kill her premie.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:28 AM

Quote:
It is when you don't want any restrictions in the third trimester or when you say a mother has the right to kill her premie.
I have never said any of these things

edited to add, anytime you talk about killing a premie you are talking infanticide/murder and it has nothing to do with abortion.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:38 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,333,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
People don't want 3rd trimester abortions. Women don't walk or rather fly to one of the only places in the country that offers the procedure. They pay thousands of dollars, cash. Up front.

This isn't a happy occasion, a later-term abortion due to a fatal genetic abnormality is a wanted pregnancy. It's not like you can just decide at 30 weeks you don't want to be pregnant anymore so you'll drive on down to a planned parenthood and get an abortion.

I'm so sick of the way late-term abortion gets thrown around like the women who have one are heartless witches who didn't want to be parents.

I promise if you've ever sat with someone who went through this and heard their story you wouldn't throw out this procedure so casually simply to try and make a point.

Interview With a Woman Who Recently Had an Abortion at 32 Weeks

My Third-Trimester Abortion
I'm just going to repost this because I'm so ****ing sick of willfully ignorant jerks, who do everything they can to demonize and twist the story around about who actually has a 3rd trimester abortion and why.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:55 AM

57,226 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Looks like this needs to go forward before it gets into the courts, 1000 votes seems rather low to get an issue on the ballot.

Also there was Kasich defunding of Planned Parenthood back in February, it would be nice if they all worked towards prevention rather than putting their efforts towards senseless legislation.

Quote:
Attorney General Mike DeWine today rejected a proposed constitutional amendment that would declare abortion murder in Ohio because it lacked sufficient signatures.
The petition submitted to DeWine on Sept. 2 included 1,006 signatures, but only 842 were found to be valid signatures of registered Ohio voters. The law requires 1,000 signatures for a constitutional issue to proceed.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine rejects abortion-as-murder ballot issue | The Columbus Dispatch

Old 09-13-2016, 11:03 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,017 times
Quote:
A convicted murederer forfeited his/her life when they unlawfully murdered another person.

When a premie in the NICU murders a doctor and is tried and sentenced to death, then we can compare that instance.
So you won't answer the question directly. Are you afraid of being called out as a hypocrite? Answer it with a yes or no response. I want to see how much you truly value human life. I want to see if all of this rhetoric you're spewing holds up under scrutiny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies