Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 09:44 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times

Advertisements

When whites are attacked you can google the news and only get " not a good description" or "man in dark cloths" because the medias job is to highlight white oppression of blacks and hide black violence against whites whenever possible.

Cancer Patient Beaten to Death Outside of Illinois Treatment Center
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2016, 10:58 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Thomas Jefferson supported slavery.
And Blacks were Slave owners too! so what is your point?

Old 09-11-2016, 12:13 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,524,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
If this woman was assaulted by White teens or teens of any other ethnicity, would it make any difference to you?
If it was a black person assaulted by white teens, it would have quickly been front page news, labeled a hate crime, Al Sharpton would be calling for protests, and Obama would give a speech saying that white people need to stop the violence against blacks.

Old 09-11-2016, 04:46 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
If it was a black person assaulted by white teens, it would have quickly been front page news, labeled a hate crime, Al Sharpton would be calling for protests, and Obama would give a speech saying that white people need to stop the violence against blacks.
And of course the UN would of course set up a human rights commision on it immediatly

Old 09-11-2016, 03:26 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Yep! Simple solution for folks. MOVE out of "diverse","multicultural" areas...any other buzz words they use to describe crime ridden crap holes?
I live in a diverse and multicultural area - University City in Philadelphia - within blocks of UPenn, Drexel U., and the University of the Sciences. It is safe. It is beautiful. It is charming. Homes range in price from about $400,000 to about $1,300,000. It was built up from around 1850 until about 1900 and every style of Victorian architecture can be found here. It is diverse because every race and many kinds of nationalities live here as neighbors.

Old 09-11-2016, 03:29 PM

73,024 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Again, answer the question. If the teens had been of a different ethnicity, would it have made a difference, yes or no?

Old 09-11-2016, 09:28 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Could they have said teens and young boys and girls more often? The youtz are at it again.

Sounds like wilding (by undescribed youtz--which tells us all we need to know) is making a comeback in NYC.

Oh goodie.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:19 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I live in a diverse and multicultural area - University City in Philadelphia - within blocks of UPenn, Drexel U., and the University of the Sciences. It is safe. It is beautiful. It is charming. Homes range in price from about $400,000 to about $1,300,000. It was built up from around 1850 until about 1900 and every style of Victorian architecture can be found here. It is diverse because every race and many kinds of nationalities live here as neighbors.
Diversity is mainly a problem amongst the poor.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:35 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,138,472 times
Ugh. This is why I support mandatory birth control implants. Itll never happen, but if I get harrassed by police when Im pulled over, this is why. I hate mothers that get pregnant to ruin mens lives. They wind up raising kids they dont want, then this happens.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:44 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,826,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Stuff like this brings the bigots out to play. When stuff like that mugging takes place, the persons who already have a hate for Blacks will use it as "see what those Blacks did, we have a Black problem". It won't be discussed from a matter of right and wrong. There might be talk about safety, but race will be the biggest thing discussed. I really do believe if this was White on White, this wouldn't even be brought up on city-data. Why? Because it won't confirm how some people feel about Blacks.
True

Will just note that the city I live in recently had two men beat up an old black man in broad daylight and luckily a (white) police officer was off duty and saw them beating the old man (he was in his 60s and they were in their 20s) on the sidewalk. He overheard them say they beat the man up for "the white race."

I however, don't think that all 20 something white men are skinheaded racists. I live in a very integrated neighborhood and this occurred in my neighborhood. We were all shocked (I have white, black and Hispanic neighbors) and upset about it but was glad the guys were immediately caught and jailed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies