Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 07:28 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Kids go from going naked running around the living room to being scared of a shadow - they have diff fears at diff ages. Did you all not have kids or know some one who did! Omg already - just waiting for this thread to go. "Cut"
Did you not read the posts in this thread? I said I raised two kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
No. She goes to her uncles and her grandfathers etc. She isn't around other races. None of my kids are because me and their mother aren't,unless its at work.
I've honestly never heard of that, but I'm half Italian, so our babies are used to being passed around to people all the time. It's a cultural thing.

One of the years we took the kids to see Santa and he was black, and neither child said a word about it. Then one year Santa was female, and THAT they said something about.

Old 09-11-2016, 07:31 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Did you not read the posts in this thread? I said I raised two kids.

I've honestly never heard of that, but I'm half Italian, so our babies are used to being passed around to people all the time. It's a cultural thing.

One of the years we took the kids to see Santa and he was black, and neither child said a word about it. Then one year Santa was female, and THAT they said something about.
Dunno. My kids are very observant like there was a REALLY short woman at the grocery store today and my 4 year old said mommy did you see that REALLY SHORT WOMAN!? I cracked up laughing wife was embarrassed!

Old 09-11-2016, 07:47 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Probably get rebellious and bring home a black boyfriend in about 15 years. Kids will be kids.
Any women of any race who have the chance with somebody like Denzel Washington would be people who "date up."

Old 09-11-2016, 07:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Any women of any race who have the chance with somebody like Denzel Washington would be people who "date up."
Not according to the OP. He would rather his daughter bring home poor white trash.

Old 09-11-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Not according to the OP. He would rather his daughter bring home poor white trash.
Yawn. We see what you think of white people so its no surprise your comments are disgustingly anti white.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:01 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Yawn. We see what you think of white people so its no surprise your comments are disgustingly anti white.

You have already stated you will raise your daughter "right" so she won't bring home a black boyfriend.

Were you lying?

599 posts, read 401,970 times
The Huffington Post disturbs me more each and every day. I mean seriously who writes this stuff?

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I dunno.
I like it that my 4 year old hasn't seemed to notice anyone's skin color.

I didn't, either, but I went to an international private school created by the U.N. overseas.
I remember moving to California and then suddenly it was all some big deal what race everyone was.
Originally I thought it came down to the difference between high class families like the ambassadors and CEOs whose kids were with me in that private school overseas vs the common ilk at the California schools (which in reality were part of a very affluent part of town).

Now I know it's just sick, stupid fascination this country has with skin color.

If they gave out rewards for being tall we would all wear high heels, but they don't.

They award special treatment to aggrieved races, so we're stuck with it until such time as we stop rewarding race-based failure.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:04 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroZach View Post
The Huffington Post disturbs me more each and every day. I mean seriously who writes this stuff?
Wannabe writers who aren't paid.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
You have already stated you will raise your daughter "right" so she won't bring home a black boyfriend.

Were you lying?
Where did I say I want my daughters to bring home a white trash punk? Like I said we know what you are like....you already stated your child is mixed hence you think its not OK to want my kids to date/mate/marry their own race by your own comments and obvious choices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies