Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2016, 08:47 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,292,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Don't be too hard on her, after all, she's gotta 'Stand By Her Man'.
Why don't you respond to my post instead of piggy backing on Random's reply to it?

I won't be too hard on you, after all, you think Obama has "a set".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2016, 08:57 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,871,781 times
Quote:
Irony is surely dead when the 'feelings first' President-elect can allege others to be 'crying snowflakes'. Perhaps he should grow a set before throwing stones.
Bingo. And that goes for all his followers who seem incapable of independent critical thinking. So many of them spew nothing but regurgitated bumper sticker speak. Ad nauseum.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 12-15-2016 at 09:09 PM..

Old 12-15-2016, 09:00 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,953,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Why don't you respond to my post instead of piggy backing on Random's reply to it?

I won't be too hard on you, after all, you think Obama has "a set".
I'm uninterested, c'mon, you know this, we've been down that road too many times. No thank you, Ma'am.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:
You mean like the current "feelings first" POTUS who can't even say "Radical Islam" when Radical Islam blows/shoots stuff up? Runs trucks in to crowds?

Might bend a few feelers if he acknowledged FACTS, instead of catering to the snowflakes who would get offended if he called a spade a spade?

Obama can't find his set, just like he still can't find his birth certificate.
Do YOU have a set? If you're so concerned about a constant threat of militant Islam, and if you equate Obama's diplomacy with weakness, have you done YOUR part to squash terrorists and would-be terrorists in protecting America? More specifically, have you ever served in the US military? Will you, if it comes to that?

Or are you yet another tough-talking armchair warrior wimp who wouldn't be willing (or able) to fight your way out of a wet paper bag, like your master?

Are you a bad ass -wannabe snowflake? Are you perfectly comfortable allowing poor kids with fewer options to go take care of the dirty business of war, coming back by the tens of thousands physically, mentally, and emotionally maimed for life (IF they're "lucky" to survive), while you and your fellow armchair warriors stay in your safe spaces here at home?

I believe I've asked you these questions before, but you conveniently didn't answer.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
But of course he has time to read reviews of a restaurant that he should already have turned over to his sons as he previously promised to do.
LOL! This is a bad thing?

Get used to something you aren't used to with Trump...he's someone who knows what it takes to get things DONE & is involved in the minutia of it all - to a point. Like every other successful person in life.

Obama took plenty of time to ignore major issues going on in the county he sits at the helm of b/c he was too busy playing golf. Couldn't be bothered because he has a cell phone and a pen. LOL! What a JOKE he is, has been and always will be.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Do YOU have a set? If you're so concerned about a constant threat of militant Islam, and if you equate Obama's diplomacy with weakness, have you done YOUR part to squash terrorists and would-be terrorists in protecting America? More specifically, have you ever served in the US military? Will you, if it comes to that?

Or are you yet another tough-talking armchair warrior wimp who wouldn't be willing (or able) to fight your way out of a wet paper bag, like your master?

Are you a bad ass -wannabe snowflake?
LOL! What in the world are you talking about?

We have had a leader of the US for the past 8 LONG years who REFUSES to acknowledge the fact that there is a large enough section of the Islamic religion who are nut jobs & have been behind a lot of BAD STUFF.

That's it.

He can't call them what they are, and they are RADICALS who live in their ISLAMIC beliefs. They run their own kids over with a car (in the US) if they feel their kid has been "too westernized".

What does that fact have to do with the US military?

Did Obama serve in the US military? Your master did NOT!

Old 12-15-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
I'm uninterested, c'mon, you know this, we've been down that road too many times. No thank you, Ma'am.
What a sorry excuse.

But very indicative of the left.

They're only interested in the crap that comes out of their own mouths and can't handle a debate when they are challenged. With facts.

Old 12-15-2016, 10:15 PM

Quote:
LOL! What in the world are you talking about?

We have had a leader of the US for the past 8 LONG years who REFUSES to acknowledge the fact that there is a large enough section of the Islamic religion who are nut jobs & have been behind a lot of BAD STUFF.

That's it.

He can't call them what they are, and they are RADICALS who live in their ISLAMIC beliefs. They run their own kids over with a car (in the US) if they feel their kid has been "too westernized".

What does that fact have to do with the US military?

Did Obama serve in the US military? Your master did NOT!
Well, it sounded like you value a tough-guy for POTUS. Someone who's gonna shoot from the hip and ask questions later. Someone who doesn't value or exhibit diplomatic skills, and who antagonizes without thinking. Those tactics, as we saw with the Bush regime, leads to war, which leads to more war, and so on. If that's what you want in our POTUS, then YOU should be prepared to do your part. That's all I'm saying. I'm tired of war and I'm sick to death of armchair warriors.

Obama, by the way, isn't the one who started the manufactured war in Iraq that has largely contributed, with domino effect, to the continued mess in the Middle East, which has now affected almost every country in the West. And "tough guy" Trump is a draft dodger. Obama isn't.

And, you know what? I'm far more concerned about American "terrorists" and other domestic problems than I am of Islamic terrorists. Statistics reveal that my concerns are legitimate. There are all the mass killings in the US (Sandy Hook's 4th anniversary, which is only one example of countless mass shootings, was yesterday), all the murders that happen in domestic disputes, and high urban violent crime rates. There's poverty and a growing underclass. There are major social problems, such as widespread drug addiction, which are just as bad, if not worse, in CONSERVATIVE, Christian areas of the country -- but Islamic terrorism is what's going to take down the US? Are you sure about that?

Old 12-15-2016, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Well, it sounded like you value a tough-guy for POTUS. Someone who's gonna shoot from the hip and ask questions later. Someone who doesn't value or exhibit diplomatic skills, and who antagonizes without thinking. Those tactics, as we saw with the Bush regime, leads to war, which leads to more war, and so on. If that's what you want in our POTUS, then YOU should be prepared to do your part. That's all I'm saying. I'm tired of war and I'm sick to death of armchair warriors.
Bush didn't antagonize.

Those jerk-off arm-chair Islamic warriors did it all on their own and on 9/11. Not very long after Clinton got his sax playing/intern screwing/lying rear-end OUT of office.

Quote:
Obama, by the way, isn't the one who started the manufactured war in Iraq that has largely contributed, with domino effect, to the continued mess in the Middle East, which has now affected almost every country in the West. And "tough guy" Trump is a draft dodger. Obama isn't.
Clinton was the one who did. He had Bin Laden's head on a plate...offered up. He didn't want to get messy...too busy playing the sax for the likes of Babs Streisand and the rest of Hollyweird. So Clinton said, "no thanks".

Bush was in the military. Trump went to military school. Obama was a "community organizer".

Quote:
And, you know what? I'm far more concerned about American "terrorists" and other domestic problems than I am of Islamic terrorists. Statistics reveal that my concerns are legitimate. There are all the mass killings in the US (Sandy Hook's 4th anniversary, which is only example of countless mass shootings, was yesterday), all the murders that happen in domestic disputes, and high urban violent crime rates. There's poverty and a growing underclass. There are major social problems, such as widespread drug addiction, which are just as bad, if not worse, in CONSERVATIVE, Christian areas of the country -- but Islamic terrorism is what's going to take down the US? Are you sure about that?
When/where did I say that Islamic terrorism is going to take down the US?

Can't help the fact that you don't see the bigger picture and what Islamic terrorists have done and still do, all over the world to prove their VERY specific point.

They're on a very specific & organized mission and always have been & NOT just focused on the US.

These specific asshats are worldwide and Obama couldn't even call them what they ARE:

RADICAL ISLAM

Which was my point.

If you want to discuss "homegrown" terrorism within the US vs. every other country in the world? Start a new thread.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Bush didn't antagonize.

Those jerk-off arm-chair Islamic warriors did it all on their own and on 9/11. Not very long after Clinton got his sax playing/intern screwing/lying rear-end OUT of office.

Clinton was the one who did. He had Bin Laden's head on a plate...offered up. He didn't want to get messy...too busy playing the sax for the likes of Babs Streisand and the rest of Hollyweird. So Clinton said, "no thanks".

Bush was in the military. Trump went to military school. Obama was a "community organizer.

If you want to discuss "homegrown" terrorism within the US vs. every other country in the world? Start a new thread.
YOU were the one discussing radical Islam in a thread about Trump tweeting insults at VF. I responded. Don't tell ME to start a new thread.

Other than that, I simply don't know where to begin. You cherry pick to suit your limited worldview. Bush and Cheney didn't antagonize? They manufactured a freaking war. Once again, if you're so in favor of war as a knee-jerk response, ARE YOU PREPARED TO GO FIGHT??? I bet you're not. I bet you're ALL talk.

And, FWIW, Trump may have gone to military school, but the tough guy is STILL a draft dodger. Period.

Are you saying that other Western countries are more dangerous than the US? I'm sorry, but I get the distinct impression that you have little exposure to anything outside of the US.

You're another one who can't see beyond the neverending liberal vs conservative, Democrat vs Republican, angry, volatile American political gridlock. Having grown up in another country, I'm not afflicted by that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies