Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 03:20 PM

1,194 posts, read 726,856 times

Advertisements

or are they just deranged basement dwellers.

Inside the world of men who've sworn never to sleep with women again | The Independent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2016, 03:23 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Not deranged.

I practice the concept and simplified my life. A lot of women feel that once they give it up, they own you and your property and turn into Tasmanian devils with a severe case of hormonal issues if you tell them otherwise.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:25 PM

1,194 posts, read 726,856 times
Quote:
Not deranged.

I practice the concept and simplified my life. A lot of women feel that once they give it up, they own you and your property and turn into Tasmanian devils with a severe case of hormonal issues if you tell them otherwise.
Wow...Watchout your going to have huge crosshairs on your back from the ladies out there...

Old 09-30-2016, 03:26 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
To each his own. Definitely not for me but if you aren't initiating force on anyone do as you please.

Last edited by No_Recess; 09-30-2016 at 03:35 PM..

Old 09-30-2016, 03:31 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I imagine some of them are deranged, because you find a few at least somewhat deranged people in any large group.

Most of them are probably people who are questioning their assigned gender roles. As a feminist, I applaud this.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:31 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Wow...Watchout your going to have huge crosshairs on your back from the ladies out there...
I have had bad luck I guess, but I am a nice guy and will bend over backwards to help. But I have been taken advantage of too many times. I am officially off the meat market.

Heh, I was out with a few friends at a outdoor concert. A gaggle of women were trying awfully hard to get noticed but we ignored them. I left early because I had a early morning start to my day the next day and one of them accosted me and demanded to know what was wrong with us. I said nothing, just not interested in what they were peddling and walked away. It was liberating.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:33 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
No comment.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:37 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I have had bad luck I guess, but I am a nice guy and will bend over backwards to help. But I have been taken advantage of too many times. I am officially off the meat market.

Heh, I was out with a few friends at a outdoor concert. A gaggle of women were trying awfully hard to get noticed but we ignored them. I left early because I had a early morning start to my day the next day and one of them accosted me and demanded to know what was wrong with us. I said nothing, just not interested in what they were peddling and walked away. It was liberating.

Women instinctually want a dominant man. Even those who say they don't. That is half your problem. Dominant does not men A-hole, or jerk, it just means you can put her in her place when she needs to be. (and no, I am not talking about striking women) Women will push men's buttons to get a reaction from them. It can be for passionate sex, a little drama and makeup after, etc. They just do this. You stated you're too nice. Women sense that and will walk all over you if you let them. They do not like that and do not respect you, even though they will do it. Quit the pity party and go out and date some nice women.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:45 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Inside The World Of Men Who've Sworn Never To Sleep With Women Again--Is Feminism The Blame.

Something is wrong with these men. Maybe mostly homosexuals. I could not imagine not sleeping with a woman.

Old 09-30-2016, 04:10 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
To each his own. Definitely not for me but if you aren't initiating force on anyone do as you please.
Lol...yep. I don't get the concept myself, either. Oh, I've been wronged by women. My ex wife is a poster child for mysogamy. But I can't hold her against all women. Not even. My GF is a shining beacon of womanhood, at its finest.

I don't think feminism has any bearing. From where I'm sitting, not that many women are actually rabid, man hating feminists. The ones that are are just loud and obnoxious.

Last edited by NVplumber; 09-30-2016 at 04:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies