Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 02:16 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times

Advertisements

So, the DNC poster child had a lapse of dishonesty, then tried to walk it back.

Bill Clinton calls Obamacare 'the craziest thing in the world,' later tries to walk it back - CNNPolitics.com

"So you've got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half. It's the craziest thing in the world,"

Pretty much Willy... where was this clarity 7 years ago?

It's fairly simple math; when you give people Medicaid (which was already one of the biggest sucks) and quadruple it, the people who pay premiums will get taken to the cleaners.

The cheerleaders complained about having to foot the bill for ER deadbeats. Now they're footing the bill for people who may not even need medical, but are certainly using it while it's free.

Congratulations on changing the color of the lipstick on this pig, and calling it fixed.

...however, I must digress; those with awareness knew that Obamacare was designed to fail in order to push through the true agenda of a single payer system.

Played by DC, again! Isn't the perception of freedom and liberty wonderful?

Last edited by steven_h; 10-04-2016 at 02:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2016, 02:33 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
It is crazy. Bull actually said something truthful and then Obama probably told him to support crazy Obamacare. So the truth gets crushed. The are liars and losers.

Old 10-04-2016, 02:49 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
I wonder if this was planned by the Hillary campaign.
People do not like Hillary but they like Bill and remember him as a decent president.

I know someone who is voting for Hillary even though she doesn't like her but she does like Bill and she thinks that with him around to advise his wife that Hillary will do a good job. You get 2 for one.. Crazy I know.

With Bill being honest about Obamacare he is coming across as honest and also distancing himself and Hillary from Obama.
I think this was planned to somehow give a softened image of the Clinton tag team with the hopes that with Bill being honest some of that will transfer to the untrustworthy Hillary.

Old 10-04-2016, 02:51 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Bill would have come up with a much better plan than our mentally inferior Administration has, that is for sure.

Old 10-04-2016, 03:02 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
So, the DNC poster child had a lapse of dishonesty, then tried to walk it back.

Bill Clinton calls Obamacare 'the craziest thing in the world,' later tries to walk it back - CNNPolitics.com

"So you've got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half. It's the craziest thing in the world,"

Pretty much Willy... where was this clarity 7 years ago?

It's fairly simple math; when you give people Medicaid (which was already one of the biggest sucks) and quadruple it, the people who pay premiums will get taken to the cleaners.

The cheerleaders complained about having to foot the bill for ER deadbeats. Now they're footing the bill for people who may not even need medical, but are certainly using it while it's free.

Congratulations on changing the color of the lipstick on this pig, and calling it fixed.

...however, I must digress; those with awareness knew that Obamacare was designed to fail in order to push through the true agenda of a single payer system.

Played by DC, again! Isn't the perception of freedom and liberty wonderful?
Bill is having a difficult time not to spill how he really feels about Obama and Obamacare!

Bill looks exhausted and he knows what is coming

Old 10-04-2016, 03:04 PM

4,412 posts, read 3,959,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Bill would have come up with a much better plan than our mentally inferior Administration has, that is for sure.
You must have been asleep back in 1993. Clinton's healthcare plan was a mandate for coverage except the mandate was on employers and government coverage for low income persons. The conservative response that there was no skin in teh game and personal responsibility without an individual mandate, thus we ended up with Obamacare.

So, no, Bill's plan wasn't actually better than Obama's. At least, not from a conservative point of view.

Old 10-04-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I wonder if this was planned by the Hillary campaign.
People do not like Hillary but they like Bill and remember him as a decent president.

I know someone who is voting for Hillary even though she doesn't like her but she does like Bill and she thinks that with him around to advise his wife that Hillary will do a good job. You get 2 for one.. Crazy I know.
That's not just crazy, that is bat$%it crazy!

If and When Hillary becomes President there will be no more use for Bill. She's the most dishonest and dangerous candidate since Nixon. She dwarfs Watergate by miles. Nixon wasn't protected and the media slaughtered him. Even Woodward, as in the guy who outed Nixon, concurs.

This entire election is a farce that the media created to shoe in an unelectable trollop!

The Queen has no clothes, so I guess 40+ % of the herd like naked candidates because they wield a big fat D.

Old 10-05-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Bill is having a difficult time not to spill how he really feels about Obama and Obamacare!

Bill looks exhausted and he knows what is coming
This is nothing but a political game the Obama's and Clinton's play. Both played gutter politics in 2008 and said nasty things about the other. Bill ranted about how Obama lied and treated his wife horribly.

Apparently, after Obama was elected He said “I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama. I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s an amateur.
Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/i...#ixzz4ME48vlhQ

...and BOY WAS HE RIGHT! I guarantee if HRC is elected she will instantly give Obama the hand and take him off her contacts.

Now, they want us to believe everything is kumbaya?

There's a reason Hillary was made SoS, and it wasn't because she was the best for the job. Maybe it was to shut Bill up? They had to have made some sort of back room deal. Again, the politics of perception by people who are in it for their own benefit, under the guise of being servants to the people.

What a farce.

Last edited by steven_h; 10-05-2016 at 10:12 AM..

Old 10-05-2016, 12:17 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Let's recap.

The democrats win the house, senate and presidency....speak of a mandate and then hop in bed with the health insurers and create Obamacare which by any non-partisan view is currently struggling to stay afloat because they just don't have the young people signing up to offset the chronically ill.

Lesson to be learned? The democrats and republicans aren't that much different from one another and are all a bunch of trough feeding pigs looking for their next big contribution\bribe.

Bill isn't dumb. He's greasing the skids for if Obamacare collapses while Hillary is president....starting making excuses for why it was flawed to begin with. The rate things are going, this is a very real scenario.

They've only now started putting real teeth into the penalties for not buying so that Obama wouldn't get the backlash.

Guess what young people!?!?! Obamacare is a youth tax. It charges young healthy people more than needed in order to pay for sick people and subsidized people. Ironic given all the whining about the rich old people needing to pay more?

Old 10-05-2016, 12:19 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
This is nothing but a political game the Obama's and Clinton's play. Both played gutter politics in 2008 and said nasty things about the other. Bill ranted about how Obama lied and treated his wife horribly.

Apparently, after Obama was elected He said “I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama. I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s an amateur.
Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/i...#ixzz4ME48vlhQ

...and BOY WAS HE RIGHT! I guarantee if HRC is elected she will instantly give Obama the hand and take him off her contacts.

Now, they want us to believe everything is kumbaya?

There's a reason Hillary was made SoS, and it wasn't because she was the best for the job. Maybe it was to shut Bill up? They had to have made some sort of back room deal. Again, the politics of perception by people who are in it for their own benefit, under the guise of being servants to the people.

What a farce.
Hillary got Sec of State for not turning the Dem Convention into a fight.

There is no love lost between Obama and Clinton but I think this is more self serving because it looks like Hillary if elected president will have to deal with the collapse of Obamacare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies