Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 02:46 PM

4,800 posts, read 2,807,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Because we are in an election about choices and Hillary is trying to say Trump's words make him unacceptable yet Bill's actions didn't make HIM unacceptable to her. Is she simply a hypocrite....do as I say not as I do?
Yep, candidate Trump has made a timing mistake. He needed to be nominated & then elected before all this stuff hit the media. There were rumors swirling around President Clinton before he was elected president, true enough. If we had had footage & audio tape of him discussing (boasting) of his sexual conquests, his first presidential election would likely have gone differently.

As to why Hillary stayed with him - that's not a crime. I tend to think that that decision is between her & President Clinton, & I suppose she'll have to justify her life choices when she gets to the Pearly Gates. In any event, it's out of our hands as an electorate.

It isn't - BTW - Trump's words that make him unacceptable - it's his behavior. He blathers on & on about Miss Piggy this & that, that she was bleeding from her eyes & ears & her wherever, a huge eating problem & in a similar vein, @ every opportunity he gets. He talked (in a recently disclosed audiotape) about groping women with impunity, because he was a celeb. It's his actions that make him unacceptable - his speech is dismal stuff, but I don't know if it's actionable.

I always thought that candidate Reagan as the champion of the Evangelical Right was a hoot - divorced, a B-grade movie actor, a movie & TV & radio celeb, amiable enough - but hardly the sharpest knife in the box. Candidate Trump seems like a sexual predator barely in control of his impulses, & not even that when it comes to mouthing off on whatever gross & vile notion crosses his speech center.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies