Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 08:22 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times

Advertisements

Does anyone really,really believe that NBC and the Hillary campaign didn't know about all of this dirt for months or YEARS?
Does anyone really believe that NBC had no idea, no clue that these tapes existed prior to a week or two ago or that Hilary's opo research really had no idea about this prior to this weekend?

C'mon, what cave do y'all live in?
NBC had MILLIONS of reasons to "not know" until Trump quit their hit TV show (costing them $$$$$$$) and then, when he was actually running close enough to deny their "golden girl" her turn at the White House they just magically found this stuff?

I'm not saying Trump didn't do it or that it isn't poor/boorish behavior, what I AM saying is I'm more aggravated/furious at the MSM/NBC for withholding all of this until THEY could alter the election.

YOUR votes don't matter anymore folks, get used to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 08:27 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,907 times
Hillary was losing on policy issues, but she knew damn well she would win based on the dirt she was going to release in small intervals.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:30 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,399,515 times
This just proves how evil politic is, they will do anything to crush the others

Old 10-09-2016, 08:32 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Everybody was waiting on an October Surprise. We got it.

There are more tapes where those came from, from what I'm hearing. It was never a question of whether Trump was going to lose, it was merely a matter of how big the loss would be. Looks like it's going to be YUGE!

Old 10-09-2016, 08:34 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Does anyone really,really believe that NBC and the Hillary campaign didn't know about all of this dirt for months or YEARS?
Does anyone really believe that NBC had no idea, no clue that these tapes existed prior to a week or two ago or that Hilary's opo research really had no idea about this prior to this weekend?

C'mon, what cave do y'all live in?
NBC had MILLIONS of reasons to "not know" until Trump quit their hit TV show (costing them $$$$$$$) and then, when he was actually running close enough to deny their "golden girl" her turn at the White House they just magically found this stuff?

I'm not saying Trump didn't do it or that it isn't poor/boorish behavior, what I AM saying is I'm more aggravated/furious at the MSM/NBC for withholding all of this until THEY could alter the election.

YOUR votes don't matter anymore folks, get used to it.
How stupid are the American people? Gomer Bush 2 terms. I hope that helps.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:39 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Can't you tell how stupid we collectively are by just looking at who we have as our final candidates?

Old 10-09-2016, 08:39 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,734,055 times
If voting mattered, they wouldnt let you do it

The establishment in place (both parties) will lose control of their monopoly on the US political system if an outsider like Trump were to be elected.

It's obvious that both parties have been a bit nervous with Trumps tenacious ability to remain competitive with everything they've thrown at him thus far.

In the end, it seems only Trump, can destroy Trump. We'll see if Trump can comeback one more time.

Just watching some of the "shows" this morning, I can see the media doesnt want you voting.

Confusion reigns, everywhere.

CN

Old 10-09-2016, 08:40 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Odds are that any white male will have a sexist/racist/elitist narrative ran against them if running for president...now more likely than ever with how "-ist" descriptions are thrown around. Romney had the "binder full of women" angle thrown at him and also the eliteist angle with his taxes/47% comment.

The road to president is much easier as a woman or minority. Female + minority = bulletproof in future elections.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:41 AM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
How stupid are the American people? Gomer Bush 2 terms. I hope that helps.
Followed by two rounds of Oblabla. It's really no laughing matter. This nation has fronted some truly incompetent candidates. Maybe Americans have become too stupid to vote responsibly

Or maybe it's time to change the voting process and encourage more political parties.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:41 AM

21,154 posts, read 19,742,228 times
If the American People can forgive BJ Clinton for what he did in office, they can forgive Trump for some lewd comments he made in a private conversation 11 years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies