Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 06:55 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times

Advertisements

Juanita Broaddrick DESTROYS ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar for Calling Clinton Rape Victims ‘Tramps’ | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Quote:
“The View” harpy Joy Behar cackled that Hillary Clinton should have responded to their presence by saying, “I would like to apologize to those tramps that have slept with my husband.”
This is beyond shameful..even for this disgusting wench..Unbelievable..

Of course, she later was forced to apologize..not to the victims, but to her audience, not a personal apology, but rather a generic, non emotional one, like she was reading from cue cards.

Liberals of course, probably didnt even notice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 07:23 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
If a man had said that, or a conservative, everyone would be calling for termination.

I honestly don't get the obvious double standard.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:26 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Never trust a liberal...

Old 10-12-2016, 07:32 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Leftists are hypocrites.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:51 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
If a man had said that, or a conservative, everyone would be calling for termination.

I honestly don't get the obvious double standard.
Thats the problem with liberals, they say whatever they want, no matter how vicious or hateful, and think as long as they offer a non-apology a few days later, its all good.

Trump apologized for the leaked audio 5 days ago, not 1 person in the DNC, or the lamestream media doesnt care if he apologized, they are still feigning outrage. its pathetic

Old 10-12-2016, 07:53 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Wait for the "she was only joking" ignorant lefties to come to her defense.

That or they will just not respond to this thread because they know they cannot.

Just like when kelly said, whos going to clean your toilets.....just a joke....

Old 10-12-2016, 08:02 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Wait for the "she was only joking" ignorant lefties to come to her defense.

That or they will just not respond to this thread because they know they cannot.

Just like when kelly said, whos going to clean your toilets.....just a joke....
She was joking she says:
Quote:
At first, Behar remained obstinant, but ultimately, she was forced to apologize the very next day. “I want to apologize,” she said on “The View”. “I never, ever intend to belittle sexual assault and the women who are victims of it, ever. I made a joke. I’m sorry.”
She needs to be fired. This isn't something to joke about. At a minimum a 3 month unpaid vacation.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:11 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
She needs to be fired. This isn't something to joke about. At a minimum a 3 month unpaid vacation.
Oooh no no no no.. I dont want people like this fired.. In fact, I want them promoted, so that everyone in the country can see how vicious and mean those on the left really are..

If it wasnt for conservatives, blacks would still be slaves, and women would still be treated as a second class citizen.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
She was joking she says:

And NO apology for referring to women as whores? Wow.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Thats the problem with liberals, they say whatever they want, no matter how vicious or hateful, and think as long as they offer a non-apology a few days later, its all good.

Trump apologized for the leaked audio 5 days ago, not 1 person in the DNC, or the lamestream media doesnt care if he apologized, they are still feigning outrage. its pathetic

It's a well orchestrated campaign. She began digging dirt up on him when she saw his numbers rising. She was just sitting on it, that's all. And there will be more to come out, with greater and greater outrage.

It's perfect, isn't it? All the stuff coming out in Wikileaks has been ignored and all you hear about is Trump and his egregious sins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies