Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 09:46 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Most of the released emails came from the DNC, who, as far as I know, did not use Hillary's private server. I don't see how anyone can support Russia hacking the DNC (or RNC for that matter).

There is no solid evidence at this point, according to the FBI, that Clinton's server was actually hacked at all.
There is absolutely no evidence that Russia hacked the DNC - the emails could have come from a staffer at the DNC - like maybe somebody like the staffer that was executed on the street in Washington D.C.

The FACT remains that Hillary Clinton is incompetent when it comes to National Security AND that she and her staff participated in a HUGE Cover-Up. FOIA requests are still pending after years with over 200 Court cases for information that she, the US State Department, the Obama Administration and the DOJ have been fighting it for years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 09:47 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Do you believe Woodward and Bernstein should have gone on trial for treason?
They reported on a Republican president-so it was all fine and dandy. When someone tears the cover off the DNC and exposes the truth...not so much. Hillary blaming big, bad, scary Russia was just one more attempt at deflection.

Old 10-20-2016, 10:20 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Hillary blaming big, bad, scary Russia was just one more attempt at deflection.
And she is really good at it. She never takes ANY responsibility for the consequences of her actions...it's always someone else's fault. And Democrats lap it up, just look at the posters here on CD.

Sometimes I get the feeling this country is headed for a major disaster. It's nothing I can put my finger on, just a deep sense of unease. The best thing about Obama's presidency is that he sat on his hands. Sure, the Pentagon talked him into taking out Bin Ladin, kudos to him. But he screwed up healthcare, spent billions taking care of his friends, mucked about with student loans and probably made race relations worse...but no disasters.

Hillary on the other hand is a nasty, vindictive person. She's sneaky, she lies, she surrounds herself with sycophants who encourage her behavior. She will be tested, and I have the sense it will turn out badly for this country.

Enough, I'm way off-topic.

Old 10-20-2016, 10:25 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
The "logic" displayed in this thread is hilarious. If something can't be proven, it's because there's a conspiracy to keep it hidden. How convenient.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:20 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
U.S. Urged Ecuador to Act Against WikiLeaks Leader Assange - NBC News

The Obama Administration put pressure on Ecuador to silence Wikileaks.

So much for Obama's claim that sunlight is the best disinfectant for corruption...
JA is doing what the media and journalists were responsible to do, shine bright light into political backrooms.

If the media did their job, JA would be irrelevant.

Because the media turned propaganda machine all bets are off and news from any source is welcome. Especially true today under the corrupt obama administration and the potential 3rd term of unethical corrupt people.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:24 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,327,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
Nope, this election isn't rigged at all. On the other hand, based on history, Assange is really lucky to be alive. The Clinton's people couldn't get to him in the embassy.

You want to see rigged???

George Soros who is the LARGEST donor to Clinton now owns the company that makes the voting machines for this election!!

How the fark is that even allowed?

Old 10-20-2016, 02:16 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,662,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
There is absolutely no evidence that Russia hacked the DNC - the emails could have come from a staffer at the DNC - like maybe somebody like the staffer that was executed on the street in Washington D.C.
Tell that to Mike Pence...

Quote:
Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence said evidence implicates Russia in recent email hacks tied to the U.S. election, contradicting his running mate, Donald Trump, who cast doubt on Russia's involvement.

"I think there's no question that the evidence continues to point in that direction," Pence said. "There should be severe consequences to Russia or any sovereign nation that is compromising the privacy or the security of the United States of America."

In another interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," Pence said "there's more and more evidence that implicates Russia."

Old 10-20-2016, 02:21 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

The FACT remains that Hillary Clinton is incompetent when it comes to National Security AND that she and her staff participated in a HUGE Cover-Up. FOIA requests are still pending after years with over 200 Court cases for information that she, the US State Department, the Obama Administration and the DOJ have been fighting it for years.

there is-- trust me-- there is...\ internet has a footprint- that can be traced back

Old 10-20-2016, 02:41 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
You want to see rigged???

George Soros who is the LARGEST donor to Clinton now owns the company that makes the voting machines for this election!!

How the fark is that even allowed?
Banana Republic. Same reason Hillary is allowed to break laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Do you believe Woodward and Bernstein should have gone on trial for treason?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
They reported on a Republican president-so it was all fine and dandy. When someone tears the cover off the DNC and exposes the truth...not so much. Hillary blaming big, bad, scary Russia was just one more attempt at deflection.
Guess what Democrat once said printing the Pentagon Papers was a great move that exposed government corruption, but now is opposed to wikileaks.

Old 10-20-2016, 02:50 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Not really into reading entire articles? Try it. Not too long or hard. I'm sure you can do it.

This isn't a hard story- let me give you the cliff notes though.

1. Russia hacks into US private e-mails
2. Russia potentially salts e-mails in an effort to impact our election
3. Russia finds a willing mouthpiece to disseminate salted information- Assange
4. US finds an easy muzzle- basically b*tch slapping Russia through Assange by pressuring his host country.

That's not so tough! Diplomacy in action!
They are already impacting the election. People who are supporting Trump are eating this stuff up, and look forward to the daily drip of emails to prove how evil Clinton is. They believe every word and using them against her, or why they can't support her. You have a foreign entity stacked against one candidate and doing everything to hurt that one candidate, but I guess as long as it's not the guy I support. All of us should be against this type of meddling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies