Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 04:59 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,985,166 times

Advertisements

A woman has claimed she was sexually assaulted in virtual reality by a pervert who molested her whilst she was innocently blasting zombies.

The VR virgin was trying out the new technology for the first time with a game called QuiVr, when a man using the pseudonym BigBro442 “virtually groped” her.

We have decided not to name the woman, who shared her story in a gripping Medium post.

She wrote: "In between a wave of zombies and demons to shoot down, I was hanging out next to BigBro442, waiting for our next attack.

"Suddenly, BigBro442’s disembodied helmet faced me dead-on. His floating hand approached my body, and he started to virtually rub my chest."

The woman's first foray into virtual reality started off well as the experience "won me over, lock, stock and barrel".
The woman cried "stop" over her microphone, but this failed to deter the hi-tech heavy breather.

She added: "I must have laughed from the embarrassment and the ridiculousness of the situation. Women, after all, are supposed to be cool, and take any form of sexual harassment with a laugh. But I still told him to stop.

"This goaded him on, and even when I turned away from him, he chased me around, making grabbing and pinching motions near my chest. Emboldened, he even shoved his hand toward my virtual crotch and began rubbing.

"There I was, being virtually groped in a snowy fortress with my brother-in-law and husband watching."

Hmmmmm. I wonder if she will press charges ...

Woman 'sexually assaulted' in virtual reality by cyber-groper | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 05:15 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,748,451 times
But in reality, she was a hot zombie girl and you were trapped in a room with her. She wanted to make love to you but you said, "No. I will turn into a zombie." She said, "You are going to turn into a zombie either way, so would you rather make love to me or to be eaten alive, your choice."

Old 10-26-2016, 05:17 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,601,431 times
Bill Clinton is a gamer? Who knew.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
But in reality, she was a hot zombie girl and you were trapped in a room with her. She wanted to make love to you but you said, "No. I will turn into a zombie." She said, "You are going to turn into a zombie either way, so would you rather make love to me or to be eaten alive, your choice."
My question is, couldn't she just express her 2nd amendment rights and unload her arrow or firearm on him?

Old 10-26-2016, 05:26 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,035 times
Sounds like a new feminist course coming to universities. Another reason for women to complain, joined by the LGBTQ, blacks, and Muslims on campus grounds all out protesting about how heterosexual men from Judeo-Christian origins have and currently virtually sexually assault women across computer screens.

I'm sure they can get people in the natural sciences to carry out some tests which will result in data that they can interpret as supporting the case women are sexually assaulted across computer screens.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:35 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,748,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
My question is, couldn't she just express her 2nd amendment rights and unload her arrow or firearm on him?
Yes. But what is more fun: Sex with a hot zombie girl or her shooting him?

Old 10-26-2016, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Yes. But what is more fun: Sex with a hot zombie girl or her shooting him?
Unsure about the zombie girl.....

Old 10-26-2016, 06:28 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,598,739 times
First of all, this doesn't sound like a woman:

Quote:
She added: "I must have laughed from the embarrassment and the ridiculousness of the situation. Women, after all, are supposed to be cool, and take any form of sexual harassment with a laugh. But I still told him to stop.
It sounds like a man pretending to be a woman, and not quite understanding them.

Secondly, don't they create their own realities in those games? Couldn't she have created a safe space? And then a police car? A court room? And prison?

This game doesn't sound fun if you're just stuck with Mr. Hands and can't create anything else.

Old 10-26-2016, 07:03 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,557,772 times
I used to be a gamer. To be honest, it was quite emotional when being groped and bullied in the game, not in a good way. :-( In my case, I was sold to a brothel by a guy and I had to commit suicide to get out. He called me Miss Who*e for a long time.

But I stuck to it, practiced and got very strong. One day I started to kill the guy - virtually every time he logged in, I chased him down, killed him and sent him to the game hell. In that game, each time we died, we lost one major level of skills. After 20 or so times, he quit because after losing that many levels, everyone he had bullied would be able to and were going to kill him. I still remember how other people helped me set up traps and informed me about his location. It was fun!

Old 10-26-2016, 07:06 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,838,829 times
Dems might say it was Trump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies