Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 11:52 AM

14,975 posts, read 12,191,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post

I'm going to keep saying this: Men in this country could say anything, and the women WILL believe them. Men could resurrect their old claims that Earth is flat, that smoking cigarettes is harmless, that bloodletting is sound medicine, that breastmilk is bad for babies, that evolution is a fallacy, that masturbation causes blindness -- you name it -- and American women will grab it, hook, line, and sinker, and run with it. They quickly become fervent believers of whatever men tell them, no matter how illogical. History tells us how easy it is for American men to persuade women to help burn other women at the stake.

The well-trained American woman.
Perhaps that is true for you. But you speak for no one else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 11:53 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,854,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Dear God, are you still hung up on that? Get over it. What is shocking, and shocks many people in other countries, is how on earth anyone would vote for someone who is a crook, under investigation by the FBI for the second time, has no sound policy, has admitted that she wants open boders, globalization, and essentially an end to this country. To me, that is treason. To you, all that matters is that she has the same parts you have. Yeah, "feminism", blinding people for years in to thinking their private parts make them special.

Dear God, you're still hung on this? I'm a mother of sons who I think are pretty darn special. Are you a mother?

Old 10-30-2016, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
That just proves how ignorant the majority of the American electorate is. When nearly a 1/3rd of the country thinks the Earth is 6000 years old and evolution is a lie from the devil, Trump being popular doesn't really mean anything good.
Except that one thing has nothing to do with the other.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:57 AM

70 posts, read 38,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post

I'm going to keep saying this: Men in this country could say anything, and the women WILL believe them. Men could resurrect their old claims that Earth is flat, that smoking cigarettes is harmless, that bloodletting is sound medicine, that breastmilk is bad for babies, that evolution is a fallacy, that masturbation causes blindness -- you name it -- and American women will grab it, hook, line, and sinker, and run with it. They quickly become fervent believers of whatever men tell them, no matter how illogical. History tells us how easy it is for American men to persuade women to help burn other women at the stake.

The well-trained American woman.
So you say men are manipulators and women are stupid. We have one corrupt woman running and many stupid women are believing her lies. Fact is Hillary's husband is a proven sexual predator and Hillary attacked Bill Clinton's victims.

Hillary went after a 12 year old girl who was brutally raped , and in a coma for a week . Hillary just had to win that case plus knowing the guy was guilty. Hillary will do anything including attacking a 12 year old girl and scarring her for life just to advance herself. This is Hillary Clinton. So you are glad to support the worse woman who would stomp on another woman or young girl to climb the ladder of corruption.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:59 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,854,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatvibegirl View Post
So you say men are manipulators and women are stupid. We have one corrupt woman running and many stupid women are believing her lies. Fact is Hillary's husband is a proven sexual predator and Hillary attacked Bill Clinton's victims.

Hillary went after a 12 year old girl who was brutally raped , and in a coma for a week . Hillary just had to win that case plus knowing the guy was guilty. Hillary will do anything including attacking a 12 year old girl and scarring her for life just to advance herself. This is Hillary Clinton. So you are glad to support the worse woman who would stomp on another woman or young girl to climb the ladder of corruption.

Again, what makes you think I'm voting for Clinton?

Old 10-30-2016, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump is an anomaly in the world of politics.
He is certainly not a polished product like so many politicians are that are sold to us.
He has his flaws and speaks his mind. If he wins and goes on to be a great President will History compare him to the greats like Teddy Roosevelt who walked softly and carried a big stick? Trump doesn't exactly walk softly and who knows if his stick is just talk but he is honest.

Trump/ Clinton..... I wonder how Trump would be doing if his opponent was Bernie. I wonder how Hillary would be doing if she was up against Cruz or Rubio? She would probably be up to the same tricks but at least the GOP wouldn't be on her side.

Trumps' campaign has been an uphill battle since day one. Along the way he certainly hasn't helped himself but The People believe in him and because of the people and their disdain for DC Trump actually has a chance.

If he loses I wonder how long it will be before a person from the private sector dares to take on the
Washington establishment? They have not been kind to Trump the outsider.
If recent memory serves the DC establishment, including the GOP establishment has almost an equal amount of disdain for Ted Cruz as they do for Donald Trump. So I think the attacks on Cruz, had he become the GOP presidential candidate for the upcoming election, would have been every bit as vicious as they have been on Trump. In fact, the Democrats demonize any and all of their political opponents, the more of a threat their opponents are seen by the Democrats to their victories, the worse the attacks. It's what they do. They would have attacked Jeb, or Kasich had they been the nominees, perhaps they attacks might not have been quite as vicious or numerous since they would not also have been coming from the GOP establishment as well.

I have to wonder how the GOP establishment would have reacted to a Trump-Sanders run???

Not that the DNC would ever have allowed Sanders to win the nomination, and frankly, I'm surprised that the GOP allowed Trump, despite the primary voting results, to get that far.

Old 10-30-2016, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I can correctly predict the outcome of every presidential election since 1800.

I say Drumpf is going to get clobbered in nine days.

It'll be embarrassing for the GOP.

Who is "Drumpf"???

Old 10-30-2016, 12:25 PM

39,266 posts, read 27,666,911 times
Yeah I always thought he was just another ALLUMINATI agent because of the weird body langauge.

Old 10-30-2016, 02:38 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,584,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Who is "Drumpf"???

So, you haven't been paying attention to this campaign?

Do try to keep up.

Old 10-30-2016, 03:09 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,891,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
And yes...Hillary is really the next honest Abe...
is that you pinnoccio?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies