Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 04:07 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,717,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I have seen many posts on Facebook by friends and family that suggest in a rather angry way that anyone who supports Trump should be checked into a mental hospital and worse be sent to jail?

Many of us realize that Trump is not the best candidate but the alternative is terrible.

I would like to say to those friends and family who are telling me to get my head checked that they are willing to vote for a woman who is corrupt to the core and denies and lies about everything.
The latest round of Email trouble on Hillary points to possible treason that she used her post as SOS to solicit donations to her foundation. ILLEGAL !

SO for those who support Hillary and know about all these scandals they are OK with voting in a crooked corrupt president?

What do you say to friends and family that are so die hard Hillary that they ignore all the evidence that she is corrupt?
Trump actually IS the best candidate, the 'talking point' wants you to believe that 'both are terrrible' that's actually a democratic talking point, Trump is an incredible candidate, but the spin you've heard over the last year or so is that he's not. Facts don't point to anything but one of the best candidates we have ever seen, if the dem party, who has been spending millions of dollars 'investigating' trump can only come up with 'rude' comments that he uttered (or didn't even utter) decades ago, that speaks volumes. If he was really this bad guy, you would think they would have something better than a decade old tape of an obvious 'nerd' bragging about his conquests with women.

The crookedness and corruptness and the e mails and all that stuff about Hillary is nonsense, forget that stuff, forget the 'deplorables' and all that, when you strip away all the rhetoric and other things, she's an otherwise ridiculously bad candidate, bought and sold she won't be putting america first, donors come first, this is why the country is so messed up, we haven't had someone come in who didnt 'owe' everyone under the sun, there is an INCREDIBLE benefit to elect a person not in the pocket to special interests, this can't be emphasized enough. Hillary isn't an otherwise great candidate, she hopes you concentrate on her e mails and Anthony Weiner's 'junk' because if you do, you won't have time to concern yourself with her horrible record of death, destruction and distasterous results as sec of state, she's been in politics for a long time and hasn't done a single thing for you or your family, she's a horrible politician even if you put aside all the dishonesty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 04:37 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,956,673 times
I don't maintain intact with despicable leftists.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:09 PM

626 posts, read 381,600 times
gotta love that "tolerance" that the left supposedly stands for!

next thing you know they might beat up a homeless woman? oh wait...

Old 11-02-2016, 07:19 PM

14,964 posts, read 12,178,709 times
Quote:
I have seen many posts on Facebook by friends and family that suggest in a rather angry way that anyone who supports Trump should be checked into a mental hospital and worse be sent to jail?

Many of us realize that Trump is not the best candidate but the alternative is terrible.

I would like to say to those friends and family who are telling me to get my head checked that they are willing to vote for a woman who is corrupt to the core and denies and lies about everything.
The latest round of Email trouble on Hillary points to possible treason that she used her post as SOS to solicit donations to her foundation. ILLEGAL !

SO for those who support Hillary and know about all these scandals they are OK with voting in a crooked corrupt president?

What do you say to friends and family that are so die hard Hillary that they ignore all the evidence that she is corrupt?
If they are really serious in advocating that others be institutionalized or jailed for having a political perspective that differs from their own, I don't think I'd have much to say to them at all.

From the Hillary no matter what supporters I have encountered, they don't believe any of the information out there regarding her corruption.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:24 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,572,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Have to agree to disagree here.

FBI Director James Comey Recommends No Charges Against Clinton. The FBI Specifically Rejected The “Gross Negligence†Claim. If Clinton never used her personal email, then nobody would be "investigating" her. She has only herself to blame. Not trump supporters, not the GOP (although there are bunch of losers in GOP too)

Plus, Donna Brazile out at CNN amid leaks to Clinton campaign. That is a lie too? That is somebody trying to smear Hillary Clinton too?

Let's give credit where credit is due. Let's hold somebody accountable, that is the first step moving forward. Let's face it, the media doesn't want Trump to win, the GOP establishments don't want Trump. Hillary clinton has so many powerful friends. She is certainly not a little victim here.

SHE.ONLY.HAS.HERSELF.TO.BLAME

Nobody needs to LIKE Trump, but let's not pretend Hillary Clinton is anything good for America. She is so corrupt and it is scary.

Like I said, that's what Drumpf, Hannity and Limpblob told you to say.

23 years of investigations have revealed those allegations to be nothing more than political name-calling. That stuff works on some people.

It's a free country. Your vote for Drumpf is just that; yours.

Enjoy.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:26 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,799,673 times
Quote:

Hillary repeated today that ALL Trump supporters are racists and the worst kind of people.

Gee, I wonder how she really feels?

A criminal calling millions of people the "worst kind of people" OMG what a sociopath!!!

Old 11-02-2016, 08:45 PM

24,520 posts, read 17,271,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
When anyone who goes against the Democrats, we hear the same garbage. Even some suggesting that Conservatives should be sent to a re-education Camp until we get it!

Its funny its liberals who sound more fascist and racist than Conservatives. What happen to our 1st Amendment Rights? It true free speech only applies to liberals in their control freak minds!

Yeah reeducation camps, the looney bin or prison for all of us "deplorables" that can't see the real threat to America that we have seen in the last 8 years and 4 more with Hillary making it worse.
There is a real threat as some have pointed out in this discussion.

I have seen in my little area of the world Trump signs being vandalized. One guy has a big homemade sign about 4'x8' and it has had red paint thrown at it and what looks like feces. The guy cleaned it up and repainted it and then actually wrote on it "My first amendment right" It is pretty sad that the lefties can't accept that someone might have a different view than they do.
All over we have seen lefties destroying Trump political signs and others calling them hate speech, racist etc etc.. It is ignorance like we have never seen before stirred up by the left and perpetuated by the media.
There are many people all over this nation that are hesitant to say they are for Trump. They fear their cars will be vandalized if it has a Trump bumper sticker on it. Their property damaged if they dare to put out a Trump yard sign. They fear a beating if they wear a Trump hat in the wrong place.

Do we blame Trump for pointing out the problems or do we blame the ignorant people who seek to shout down even beat down others who don't see things the way they do?
It is odd how people who are supposedly for equal rights for everyone are willing to trample on those with differing ideas. ?

There is a lot of negativity on facebook and to keep the peace I choose not to respond to the attacks on Trump and likewise support for Hillary no matter how wrong they are. Facts don't matter to the lefties so why bother?

Let's hope that on Nov. 9th we can all be friends again.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:50 PM

39,245 posts, read 27,645,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Like I said, that's what Drumpf, Hannity and Limpblob told you to say.

23 years of investigations have revealed those allegations to be nothing more than political name-calling. That stuff works on some people.

It's a free country. Your vote for Drumpf is just that; yours.

Enjoy.
You didn't answer any questions.

1. She is not ME. Even my email account has been hacked into once, and that alone is a nightmare.

Do you honestly believe she is smart enough to be a president of any country? Who is this careless? OMG

2. Donna Brazile out at CNN amid leaks to Clinton campaign

Is it true or not?

She is the most corrupt. Everybody knows it. You don't need Trump Hannity or anybody to tell you that.

why don't you face fact? SHE.ONLY.HAS.HERSELF.TO.BLAME. No need to blame anybody else.

Plus, let's not kid ourselves okay? You don't really like her why not admit it? Who is still defending her today? Man, I don't know anybody.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:58 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,787,189 times
Quote:

Trump has been proven to be more corrupt and repugnant than Hillary. You guys have blinders on if you can't see that, you're voting for a con-man.

And I think Trump Supporters should be deported to Russia. They don't share American values or ideals and don't belong here. I've never despised so many people in this country until this election.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:17 PM

626 posts, read 381,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump has been proven to be more corrupt and repugnant than Hillary. You guys have blinders on if you can't see that, you're voting for a con-man.

And I think Trump Supporters should be deported to Russia. They don't share American values or ideals and don't belong here. I've never despised so many people in this country until this election.
proof?

was he investigated by the FBI twice? no
was he proved to be in contact with the head of his party to rig his primary election? no

it's amazing that you fall for that whole bit with Russia when none of it has been proven true, yet reverently deny wikileaks when everything they have released has ultimately been found to be true

i guess i'm blind then... oh and i guess i need to be deported to Russia according to your perfect view of American ideals such as free speech and democracy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies