Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 09:18 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,800,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
You may be right. Obama has set the bar pretty high.
In what category did he set the bar high? You must mean the bar that shows what the national debt is. Yeah it would be hard to top that since he shot it through the roof.

Old 11-04-2016, 09:28 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
As much as I think she belongs in Leavenworth, if she gets into office all bets are off. It's highly unlikely (but not impossible) she would be indicted after the election.

The only way she doesn't make it for four years is if they carry her out of the Oval Office feet first.

Old 11-04-2016, 09:44 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,429,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
She's likely to lose the election, and if she doesnt, is very likely to be sent to jail or die of a health problem. She's only running because for decades she has had a crazed obsession with becoming the first female president.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There are way too many snipers, with precision scoped, scary black rifles out there, to let that ever happen

To maintain the Free State.
Just to be clear, the snipers ensure Hillary will get elected, or ensure she does not become President?

No need to be coy.

Old 11-04-2016, 09:53 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Posting here so I can search through threads I posted to in a few years and see how wrong some people were.

My predictions: a) Hillary is elected by at least 100 Electoral Votes (319 to 219); b) Hillary is inaugurated; c) Hillary is never indicted, impeached, or anthing else; d) Hillary remains healthy(ish) enough to serve the entire first term; e) the Democrats choose not to field any challenger in 2019/2020; f) Hillary is elected to a second term Nov 2020 because there are just too many Democrats-for-life to ever elect a member of any other party to that particular office; g) the world keeps turning and though the Federal government's reach and power continues to grow and strengthen and prosperity becomes a fading memory, it's still possible, on average, for a person to live a life centered on self-determination and care for the close-proximity humans who really matter while largely succeeding in ignoring government psychopaths who revel in systems of control for at least a few more years...

Old 11-04-2016, 09:58 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Talking Ok...

Quote:
You're insane if you believe Hillary will be the president for the next 4 years
Let's see who goes insane next week.

It'll be fun!

Old 11-04-2016, 10:13 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Some already insane and see spiders on their walls - sleep with weapons under the sheets- expecting an invasion of aliens from space - Do I own yes- but God watches over me and I sleep well. I have a gun for the people eaters - those I fear..

Old 11-04-2016, 10:18 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
If she dies, honestly, I like Tim Kaine better than her and so I would be fine with him being president...

Yikes!!!! He's the clown that got thrown out of the clown car!!!!

Old 11-04-2016, 10:35 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
The line of succession is clearly delineated in the U.S. Constitution. Article 2 and the 25th amendment.

Try reading it sometime....I notice many flag waving conservatives haven't actually read it (not good).
I've been thinking IF Hillary won the election, and IF between the time she was elected and January 20th when the US president is officially sworn in at noon which is when her term would officially and legally begin, and something happened - health wise or indicted - Joe Biden would step in as his term as VP officially ends January 20th immediately after Hillary was sworn in at noon. Since she would not have been officially sworn in as president, which would make Kaine ineligible to become president, what would happen? Would the presidency go to the "runner up", that being Trump?

Old 11-04-2016, 10:37 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
She's likely to lose the election, and if she doesnt, is very likely to be sent to jail or die of a health problem. She's only running because for decades she has had a crazed obsession with becoming the first female president.
Crazed obsession huh.........yea, it sure sounds like you suffer from this.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:45 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Default HRC in a tail Flat Spin!

Quote:
HRC base is eroding as the email and Clinton Investigation goes on and the FBI has zeroed on the Clinton Cartel.. Even the faithful are questing the Old Girl!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies