Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 09:33 AM

1,187 posts, read 2,396,168 times

Advertisements

Because he not only hasn't read the US Constitution, he hasn't read the Ten Commandments and follows nor understands either one. He hasn't exhibited even the most basic Judaeo-Christian values. Just listen to his words...that should be enough.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:39 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,487,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggy View Post
Because he not only hasn't read the US Constitution, he hasn't read the Ten Commandments and follows nor understands either one. He hasn't exhibited even the most basic Judaeo-Christian values. Just listen to his words...that should be enough.
I think you are thinking of Hillary .
Does the Bible promote lying like she does constantly ?

Old 11-08-2016, 10:19 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,851,160 times
Hatred? Nah. I don't waste my energy on that. Mostly what I feel for Trump is indifference. I have paid little attention to this entire circus of an election. I didn't have to; he wasn't going to say or do anything he hasn't already said before. He's a buffoon. A demagogue, as well, but a buffoon nonetheless.

And I'm not worried about the outcome this evening.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:48 AM

14,787 posts, read 8,129,079 times
Quote:
Question To The Left Why Do You Have So Much Hatred Toward Donald Trump Like No Other Candidate Before Him

Well, he is the singularly most unqualified person to ever run for the office

He promotes an agenda or hate, racism, and intolerance

He clearly has no understanding of the Government or how it works, or how the different branches of government work

He seems to little or no knowledge of current events or foreign affairs.

He clearly has never read the Constitution, and seems to have little desire to do so.

He would set our country back 40 or 50 years...and that is not a good thing.

The things that he has said would indicate that he suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He treats women as objects, not as people - would set women's rights back decades.

He is clearly a Charlatan and has added to his fortune from the work, blood, sweat and tears of the little man, whom he
constantly shafts and swindles and refuses to pay for their work rendered.

He is a cheater, an Adulterer and a Liar.

He is crude talking, rude and rife with Hypocrisy.

He is a bully and a blowhard.

He totally lacks empathy (sign of a sociopath) calls people names like an immature child with no manners would.

His own state where he was born, resides and has done business knows him better than anyone and they want nothing to do with him (judging by the votes in favor of Hillary)

He has the speech patterns and vocabulary of a twelve year old.(And that is kind of an insult to the 12 yr old.)

He has all the grace and tact of a bull let loose in a China Shop.

I have been around for over half a century and honestly he is the most repugnant Candidate for President that I have seen to date.

He is supported so strongly by the Religious right, who anymore is our version of the terrorists (And obviously total hypocrites that they would support him.) Our Country is not a Theocracy and was never intended to be!

He is a draft dodger several times over, and insults and belittles our good Veterans and troops...POW's and Gold Star families.

He is a tax evader - lets the middle class and working class flip the bill, while he contributes nothing. Not paying taxes means he does help to pay for soldiers, Veteran Care, Schools, Health, Air Ports, Roads, Bridges, Police, EMS, school teachers, Fire Departments...Zip. He says that makes him smart...That makes him a total loser in my book!

He is a Liar...he will say one thing one day...the next day he will say that he never said...what it was you saw him say...

The most Unpatriotic person ever to run for President.

I could go on....but I am sure you get my gist here.

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 11-08-2016 at 11:21 AM..

Old 11-08-2016, 11:03 AM

2,015 posts, read 1,652,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Trump is nothing but a liar and con man. He looks down on anyone who disagrees with him. He is a narcissist and a womanizer. He has cheated on 2 of his wives and has undoubtedly assaulted many other women. He cheats the government when he can as well as those who he employs. There are countless small businesses that he has either short changed or just out and out not paid for their services and then hires the best lawyers to make sure these businesses don't sue. He has a child like temper and was probably raised spoiled rotten. I haven't liked him since the day I learned of him.
... and thats just his good points.but dont waste you time answering anybody who has to ask a question like this cant hear the answer.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:16 AM

2,148 posts, read 1,699,919 times
Donald Trump is the wrong candidate at the right time.

What is appealing about Donald, to many, is the fact that he doesn't follow the company line. He represents a complete departure from the GOP and has had more of an impact on the Republican Party than the Tea Party ever had. His candidacy has brought the GOP into civil war.

Problem is, the GOP is stuck - very much like the Democratic Party - in the establishment rut. The Democrats had a candidate they believed would energize the party (Obama), but he couldn't get the bipartisan support he needed to be more effective. Hillary won't get that cooperation, either, btw.

The difference is, the Democratic party hasn't gone through their civil war, yet, but I expect they will do so before the next election cycle.

The Republicans need a candidate who can buck the establishment. Someone without a lot of history as a political figure - like Donald Trump - who can espouse new ideas that are unifying - unlike Donald Trump.

Look how the electorate has responded. Even with all of the offensive things Trump has said, he is still in a close race and Hillary can't rise above 47%. She should be running away with this election.

The independent candidates are not likely to be successful - ever. At least, not with the way elections are held. The best that can happen is for the two main parties to realize they have an issue relating to mainstream America and find a candidate who can tap into their hunger while keeping the base mostly satisfied.

Good luck, as neither party has a candidate like that. Someone who can claim the middle, yet retains the base and energizes the mainstream. Someone with reach of Trump, but without the garbage and crap he brings with him.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:52 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,230,268 times
No one Hates Trump, people just know he is not the man to be in any Presidential Position. He pandered to the racist right, the bigots and the segregationist, he started his campaign long before with his birther crap and went overboard with it, and spent 8 yrs denigrating the President.
He comes on the scene talking belligerent, as if he is some master guru, and facts turn out, that he is a tax swindler abusing the tax system, a fleecer of the people by gaming the bankruptcy courts to avoid paying vendors and being responsible for the debts he incurred. He has attacked any city that does not give him money with self serving abusive law suits. This is not to mention the sham of a organization he created trying to fleece people when the nation started asking for degree's for every simple thing that human beings do as work.
He engaged to cart off profits from his facilities until they were unable to perform and 6 times he filed bankruptcy to avoid creditors and still the banks as if to extort them to accept less than what they were owed.
He has criticized everything inour American system and claimed "he alone" can fix it. When he could not even keep his own businesses out of bankruptcy.
He became very wealthy by slants and abuses he engaged to enrich himself. The taxpayers footed the expense and suffered the consequences for each areas where he pocketed profits. He tried to exempt himself from the game of crooked and sham, by calling everytone and everything else a sham, and crooked when the fact is, it was an act of deference, trying to defer his characteristics upon anything and everything, to keep the attention from himself.

He has pursued as if he was campaigning to become and be a dictator, and did not and does not understand America has a political system in place with a congress that exist. He talked like he could be the one and only person to fix something, he has spent his life helping to promote the same things he complains about.

No one is interested in anything game playing Trickle Down Swindle game against the people.
All Trump did was give the anti government types, the bigots, and racist and segregationist fodder for them to bounce their anguish off of, and embolden themselves to present the un-american, bigoted and racist demeanors that drives them, to be put out there for the whole world to see. Thus insulting America and the American People by the acts and conduct of right winger and right wing extremist.
He wants to condemn Hillary, because she had the dignity not to throw her marriage away of sex, when Trump not only dumped his first wife, but dumped his second one too. Hillary, has remained married to "one man", without the madness of throwing her relationship away, because we live in a society where sex happens. She had and has more basis of value about and within her relationship, that to base it on sex and toss it away because of sex.

So, there is many reasons and facts that people are not motivated to support Trump, many don't want him in the office of President, it does not mean they hate him, but they certainly do not see hims as being even in the smallest way, with the capabilities to be President.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:11 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,838,052 times
I'm an independent but I am more against Trump than any other candidate because he has absolutely zero experiene with government, he is not a "successful" business man (he was born in to a rich family so of course he is rich) and I have felt he was a racist and criminal for over 10 years since I had to go to seminars/conventions when I worked in the housing sector where he and his father's issues with housing discrimination and government fraud were used as case studies.

Also, I never believe media perceptions of people. Trump is a TV personality and nothing more IMO. He is a celebrity. He is not qualified to be president unlike all the other GOP candidates who have been the party nominee in my adulthood.

ETA: I also don't "hate" Trump. As stated above I am "against" him being president. I don't know him to be able to say whether or not I hate him. But I do love my country and I would rather not have a racist, fraud be in its executive office in the 21st century.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:16 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,282,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
What is that scares you so much that you have this fanatical hatred of the man. You would think he's the next Hitler....its just unbelievable!!!
You don't have to be a lefty to be against Trump.
But if insincere questions are the way this thread is supposed to go, I have a question for you, too.

Why does the far far right and "Alt-Right" (KKK, nazis and white supremacist) have so much love for Trump like no other candidate before him. You would think he's the next Hitler....its just unbelievable!!!

Old 11-08-2016, 05:57 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,383,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I think you are thinking of Hillary .
Does the Bible promote lying like she does constantly ?
The lying has been done by Trump and his minions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies