Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 07:36 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
I want protesters to answer this question for me. Why do you destroy the town you live in as a protest? It's where you live. Have at it. Destroy it and burn it down. Turn it into a crap hole. I'll watch it on TV in this nice place I live and then when you're done who cleans up the mess? Others that live in your town. Do they think your actions are that of a jackass as I do? Or do they like cleaning up after you?

Good point. But I really do believe paid anarchists are among the crowds, which turns it into a mob mentality.

Look at Ferguson, George Soros brought in paid agitators.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 07:44 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
It's their right to protest. But the minute they step out of line, assault someone or damage property the cops should beat the ever loving snot out of them.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:45 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Question *

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth
Hillary and George Soros are striking back against America. I'm hoping Trump talks to Obama and can convince him to put and end to this.
What can Obama do about it???

He probably secretly feels the same way!!

Old 11-11-2016, 07:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Please provide links to your credible sources.

Wait, what?

You're actually denying there are violent protests across the country?

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
It's their right to protest. But the minute they step out of line, assault someone or damage property the cops should beat the ever loving snot out of them.
Totally agree, unfortunately it is the left who are doing exactly what they claimed the right would. THEY broadcast their thoughts.

The right has never been violent, it is the left who get all lathered up. They expected the right to act as they themselves would, and NOW ARE. That's what hypocrites do... Period.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:07 PM

3,841 posts, read 3,068,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
lol. The Trump supporters are their share of violence and thinking that they are free to attack Muslim women, those appearing to be Mexican. Don't DARE speak Spanish out in public! Better ban that language being taught in schools are un-'Merican? I was very fortunate to have taken Spanish in HS when I needed to use the Restroom in Naples and the Cleaning Woman in the store did not speak English. Donde esta el BANYO! Do you seriously think that I wanted to wait for a TRANSLATOR????? Hey, I would be very happy to know even MORE languages!

I am a old white woman. Nobody will ever know who I voted for unless I tell them. I am even mix in with the KKK supporters. Only accent I have is the same one as their boy, Donald.

I really do feel sorry and worry for the fanatical Trump supporter who are/will be attacking these Minorities. It's Trump's own fault for firing them up.

I beg you to take your meds, go down to your room in your mama's basement, and get some rest. I know it's been a rough week but you will survive. Praying for you to heal.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:17 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombleywomberly View Post
Are you advocating taking the law into your own hands, by any chance?
I'm advocating self-defense which is very much something to be aware of with all of the attacks on trump supporters.

But I think you already knew that.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:19 PM

Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth
Hillary and George Soros are striking back against America. I'm hoping Trump talks to Obama and can convince him to put and end to this.
Ya by taking TRUMP off the list for the next president!! (Then the violence will stop)

HE DIDNT WIN FAIRLY ANYWAY,I THINK MOST ARE AWARE OF THIS!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2016, 11:22 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ya by taking TRUMP off the list for the next president!! (Then the violence will stop)

HE DIDNT WIN FAIRLY ANYWAY,I THINK MOST ARE AWARE OF THIS!!!!!!
You referring to the popular vote issue or something new?

Old 11-11-2016, 11:31 PM

Referring to the fact the whole thing was rigged YES!!!!

She won popular vote and they still allowed HIM to win...........

A part of me feels they just did this to see how mad ppl would get and that Mr. Trump MIGHT NOT EVER TAKE OFFICE!!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2016, 11:34 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Referring to the fact the whole thing was rigged YES!!!!

She won popular vote and they still allowed HIM to win...........

A part of me feels they just did this to see how mad ppl would get and that Mr. Trump MIGHT NOT EVER TAKE OFFICE!!!!!!!
"They allowed him to win"
You referring to the Clinton campaign?
Because she had higher popular votes she shouldn't concede? Keep contesting?

"They just did this to see how mad ppl would get"
They like Clinton and Trump is trolling us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies