Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 07:30 PM

1,147 posts, read 718,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Trump's extended family ranges in age from 0-100+, male & female, educated & uneducated, mixed races, white & blue collar, smart & stupid, professional & unprofessional, balanced & unbalanced, stable & unstable, mentally sound & mental health issues, rich & poor, hard workers & lazy people......the list goes on. Absolutely impossible to make them all happy.
How is this unique to America? Numerous countries are home to a diverse population.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 07:49 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,589,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I have no idea what it's like to be Papa to a dysfunctional family of 320 million people. I had enough issues with one son and daughter aged 2 years apart. Trump's extended family ranges in age from 0-100+, male & female, educated & uneducated, mixed races, white & blue collar, smart & stupid, professional & unprofessional, balanced & unbalanced, stable & unstable, mentally sound & mental health issues, rich & poor, hard workers & lazy people......the list goes on. Absolutely impossible to make them all happy.
Not interested in having him as my Papa. He is more than welcome to put me up for adoption, if it will lessen the burden.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:08 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Yes, Mr Trump will have some momentous challenges, thanks to Obama leaving him a real mess to clean up. Our nation has become even more divided than it has been in the past. But we've overcome adversity before, and we will again. America is going to show resilience, and Trump will help get us back to being that world leader that we should be and a prosperous nation for all. As a people, we need to quit depending on government and start practicing self-reliance once again.

It will be a challenge, but The Donald is always up for a good challenge.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:49 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Not interested in having him as my Papa. He is more than welcome to put me up for adoption, if it will lessen the burden.
ISIS recruits are looking for brides.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish & Chips View Post
How is this unique to America? Numerous countries are home to a diverse population.
And they ain't all happy in them countries either.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:32 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
No kidding, but I think they torture and kill cats.

They won't leave. They don't have the guts to leave.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Shouldn't you find a friend to confide in about these longings? I think so, but fortunately, I am still willing to help you.

Pluck. Men don't like monobrow.

Stand up straight and keep your knuckles off the ground. Dragging them spoils the lines of your outfit.

Should this fail to make you a bride, try tucking your junk up where your head is located, and stop insulting people who disagree with you.

I promise, my distaste for the latest president elect does NOT make me a fan of terrorism. Don't even think about implying it does again.

Last edited by Catgirl64; 11-13-2016 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: better wording

Old 11-13-2016, 08:24 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Yes, Mr Trump will have some momentous challenges, thanks to Obama leaving him a real mess to clean up. Our nation has become even more divided than it has been in the past. But we've overcome adversity before, and we will again. America is going to show resilience, and Trump will help get us back to being that world leader that we should be and a prosperous nation for all. As a people, we need to quit depending on government and start practicing self-reliance once again.

It will be a challenge, but The Donald is always up for a good challenge.

ha-ha-ha that's funny- but ball is in your court-
I do not feel sorry for them -they run willingly- I do however feel sorry for wifey and the kid- I hope they shield the boy- and will send a case of tissues to the mom.
Trump brought chaos and division -day one-- Obama being black, upset a lot of people-day one-- you think because the other 1/2 of the same coin-- has now flipped anything will change? You have 4 yrs to prove it.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:52 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Shouldn't you find a friend to confide in about these longings? I think so, but fortunately, I am still willing to help you.

Pluck. Men don't like monobrow.

Stand up straight and keep your knuckles off the ground. Dragging them spoils the lines of your outfit.

Should this fail to make you a bride, try tucking your junk up where your head is located, and stop insulting people who disagree with you.

I promise, my distaste for the latest president elect does NOT make me a fan of terrorism. Don't even think about implying it does again.
lol. You edited your post for "better wording".

lolololol.

/fail

Old 11-13-2016, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
lol. You edited your post for "better wording".

lolololol.

/fail
I did! I thought of a word that described more accurately what I wished to say.

I know enough words to do that.

Cool, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies