Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 09:34 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinkChink View Post
I did not like the way the racist and such groups gravitated to him and his campaign.
Such groups find freedom of speech and association incredibly important, because their little "I hate _____s" meetings, websites and brochures could be outlawed otherwise. This is why they vote for the right.

Now, I'd love to see the annual KKK booze cruise sink in the middle of Lake Michigan; however, I don't want to forfeit rights to silence them.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:39 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,904,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Just more stellar examples of Trump's most loyal fans spouting off the bigotry they believe; it's a shame that any normal people voted for the guy or all this could have been prevented. The rising tide of bigotry and hate is bad enough that even the Trump sock-puppets at Fox News are reporting on it.

Reports of racist graffiti, hate crimes post-election/

Racist Incidents Are Up Since Donald Trump’s Election. These Are Just a Few of Them

Hate Crimes After Trump’s Election Happening Across the Country

To those who voted for Trump, this is what you voted to support, if only indirectly. Maybe you didn't mean to vote in hatred and bigotry, and I get that, but you should have done your homework on what was really driving too many people to support Trump. Mark my words: more lives will be destroyed by right-wing bigots in the next four years than will be destroyed by the anti-Trump protests.
I don't believe it is Trump supporters, more likely criminal democrats. This has been the case more often than not and we saw this is how they think in emails.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:42 AM

2,405 posts, read 1,446,604 times
There is no racism or bigotry in America, I hear, unless you are a journalist, black, liberal, a Democrat, a Muslim, or Hispanic.

Then it's almost certain that George Soros is paying you to make up stories to make noble white Christian Americans look bad.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:46 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,904,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombleywomberly View Post
There is no racism or bigotry in America, I hear, unless you are a journalist, black, liberal, a Democrat, a Muslim, or Hispanic.

Then it's almost certain that George Soros is paying you to make up stories to make noble white Christian Americans look bad.
Racism exist in individual and varying lesser forms, but the only massive systemic racism that exists is that of discriminating by giving special treatment to minorities and the constant racist propaganda pushed by progressives. Progressives need a race war to continue peddling their snake oil.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:50 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
And yet, he still kicked Hillary's BUTT.
Roll a fatty or pour an adult beverage whichever is your medication of choice, sit back and actually WAIT until he's done something in office worth bit#hing about. Or, you can go to Portland and join the unwashed masses getting locked up over what COULD/MIGHT happen.
You missed the whole point of the post, it may have been better for you not to comment, that to comment and expose the premise of your lack of ability to read with comprehending and interpretation of the context of commentary.

This was about "People", then its about the fact, of what the man has told the people his concerns are, and as he said, over and over and over, his concerns are about THE economy, economy, economy, economy..... and anything that is a detriment to the economy, is what he will dissolve, and that includes, racism. His focus is about the ECONOMY of AMERICA and "ALL" its people....

Now how you missed, that point, I don't know.

besides, since you don't know anything about the people in Portland, that was an un-necessary comment.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:55 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
I don't advocate frequently closing a post, but it appears this one has had about enough of the mud slinging ignorance back and forth.

Trump is the President - none of the lip flapping is going to change that. What matters is for people to be aware, be focused, and ensure their congressional people support and stand up for your concerns.

If this stuff you people are saying is not helping the "Promotion of the Economic Growth in American", then none of it has anything to do with anything that Trump is concerned about.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:55 AM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Protesters destroying Cop cars, rioting in the streets, mothers kicking their little sons out into the cold, criminals dragging people out of their cars and beating them in the street because they "voted for trump".

The left is violent.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 11-14-2016 at 10:08 AM..

Old 11-14-2016, 10:19 AM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Because they've been waiting for their chance to applaud this behavior.
Surely the "victims" must have deserved what happened, right?
And if some minority, be they people of color or gay or whatever, gets hurt in the process, well, that's a small price to pay to their own back.
Or so some posters have already noted.
No, it's because they don't believe it without proof. And we have seen too many hoaxes to believe this stuff without proof.

I for one hope that the kids walking through the school with the white power signs got the punishment they deserve. What freaking idiots they are, and it's on video too. But some balance in coverage would be nice too. I've seen the white power shouters on every news station, but only saw the video of the girl who got beaten by another student for posting support for Trump on Instagram on this site. That's an actual beating, not just words, and it gets no coverage.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:38 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
I wonder how loudly if you would whine if someone painted swastikas on your house or left a noose hanging from your tree.
Or, say, destroyed your business, set fire to your car and ransacked your neighborhood.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:39 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Just more stellar examples of Trump's most loyal fans spouting off the bigotry they believe; it's a shame that any normal people voted for the guy or all this could have been prevented. The rising tide of bigotry and hate is bad enough that even the Trump sock-puppets at Fox News are reporting on it.

Reports of racist graffiti, hate crimes post-election/

Racist Incidents Are Up Since Donald Trump’s Election. These Are Just a Few of Them

Hate Crimes After Trump’s Election Happening Across the Country

To those who voted for Trump, this is what you voted to support, if only indirectly. Maybe you didn't mean to vote in hatred and bigotry, and I get that, but you should have done your homework on what was really driving too many people to support Trump. Mark my words: more lives will be destroyed by right-wing bigots in the next four years than will be destroyed by the anti-Trump protests.
Let's wait and see if these are fake, shall we? Because they usually are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies