Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 10:59 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times

Advertisements

Lack of experience period. Trump is used to getting his way Politics doesn't work that way. He's going to find that out the hard way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 11:01 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That's true. We had to listen to 8 years of your constant sniveling and whining. Now we have to listen to 4 years of you gloating and trying to feed us your alt right bull **** with a shovel. Well were going to push back and push back hard. Turns out all this time the sheep were really you alt righters reading Breitbart and following the pied piper of 5th Ave. Well you can dive off the cliff with him if you want, we ain't going with you nor getting in lockstep to a racist, nationalist agenda.
:c rying::cry ing: Go to you safe space. You're going to push back hard huh? ROTFLMAO!!

Old 11-15-2016, 11:02 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
:c rying::cry ing:
No crying. Just drawing the line in the sand, suckka!

Old 11-15-2016, 11:06 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
No crying. Just drawing the line in the sand, suckka!

Oh No not that please. What ya goona do suckka? Suck you thumb?

Old 11-15-2016, 11:07 AM

23,976 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Donald Trump is the POTUS elect . I wish him well. And hope somebody finds our common ground which I suspect is more than what we all argue about. What the world needs now is facts, not partisan slanted ones.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Looks like the sil thought winning would be a merger over in the West Wing.

I'm afraid one of the unintended consequences is what da Hipster indicated on Juanita Jean's. Everybody with a keyboard will be looking into every move they make.

We had 8 years of bitching about Obama and Hillary, now it will be at least 4 years of bitching about Trump. At least the right no loner has anything have to fuss about.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:11 AM

1,180 posts, read 778,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Donald Trump is the POTUS elect . I wish him well. And hope somebody finds our common ground which I suspect is more than what we all argue about. What the world needs now is facts, not partisan slanted ones.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Looks like the sil thought winning would be a merger over in the West Wing.

I'm afraid one of the unintended consequences is what da Hipster indicated on Juanita Jean's. Everybody with a keyboard will be looking into every move they make.

We had 8 years of bitching about Obama and Hillary, now it will be at least 4 years of bitching about Trump. At least the right no loner has anything have to fuss about.
That is true, but it is a sickness and symptom and snapshot of the present state of society. "Everybody with a smartphone can be a troll, but they usually have about three dedicated computers to the data-mine task, no matter what that 'data' may be.?'"

Why have school, if everyone chooses not to read.

What's worse is when they won't ****, and go ra-ra-ra ing to anyone who will listen. Then they get ignored.

How DID the 1995 Tax Returns surface, anyways, Did anyone ask?

Trump won this election because of the obvious bull**** from the Left, AND the tactics. Again. Bull.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:18 AM

23,976 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAcapulco View Post
That is true, but it is a sickness and symptom and snapshot of the present state of society. "Everybody with a smartphone can be a troll, but they usually have about three dedicated computers to the data-mine task, no matter what that 'data' may be.?'"

Why have school, if everyone chooses not to read.

What's worse is when they won't ****, and go ra-ra-ra ing to anyone who will listen. Then they get ignored.

How DID the 1995 Tax Returns surface, anyways, Did anyone ask?

Trump won this election because of the obvious bull**** from the Left, AND the tactics. Again. Bull.
I thought it was common thought that the tax returns came from Marla. Plenty asked.

The public schools are not so good at teaching all people to read. My grandson had to go to private as did several friends kids who were also dyslexic.

Old 11-15-2016, 12:03 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
I could list you a number of reasons, many of which we listed during the primaries, but... he won... and he had better hold to his word.

I will let you know what is bad about him after the 4 years are up OR he starts failing his duties.

Edit:

Not a Lefty, but I was against Trump until Hillary became a real problem.

We don't agree very often, but we do here.

Old 11-15-2016, 12:04 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAcapulco View Post
I don't get it. You Lefties now have lost the election, so there is no further threat.

Maybe NOW you can tell me what is so bad about YOUR PRESIDENT, Donald Joseph Trump?

LOL, this is going to be good. Can't wait to see some of these replies !

Old 11-15-2016, 12:05 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Obviously you are a supporter so you cant see what is so bad..... And we cannot tell you....
Because paranoia is not transferable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies