Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 01:31 PM

4,254 posts, read 3,176,299 times

Advertisements

Still nothing as far as I can tell. If the man is a racist and anti-semite shouldn't it be rather easy to prove????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 01:32 PM

9,294 posts, read 14,908,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
EXACTLY.

I fully understand that the majority of paid trolls here on CD will not budge, but I am at least hoping that the sincere average American who is trembling because of all the misinformation might at least see just how baseless this is. Then, PERHAPS, they will start to connect the dots and realize they are being manipulated every single day by the MSM.
How do I get to be a "paid troll"? Where do I sign up?

Old 11-15-2016, 01:32 PM

1,400 posts, read 864,120 times
If Bannon is a racist, then I guess CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, & FOX are racists too since they all gave BLM a platform to spew their hateful rhetoric.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:33 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Still nothing as far as I can tell. If the man is a racist and anti-semite shouldn't it be rather easy to prove????
Apparently the fact that there is no "real proof" just proves exactly how bad the man is.

He knows better than to leave any evidence of his true feelings, and that's even scarier.

He is a secret bigot, but somehow everybody knows it...

Old 11-15-2016, 01:34 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Not shooting the messenger, but these are not legit links. Heavy.com is totally in the liberal tank. Never even heard of romper room dot com or good is

On the flip side, even though it is positive, I don't put much credence in to what Cosmo says. LOL, that makes me laugh....cosmo is what you read if you want to find 10 stupid things they think will make men wild about you. hahahahahahahahaha, I'm dying.

Anyway, motherjones is another I give no credit to...

Again, I'm not shooting the messenger, merely giving my opinion on certain links.

It is up to those who made the claim that Bannon is a racist to come up with indisputable proof that he is. Thus far, on this thread and others, not a single person has been able to supply even one. You would think that if "everyone knows he's a racist" and he's written many racist articles, it would be very easy to prove.

All we get is "because I said he is".
Cosmo=Gloria steinem

Old 11-15-2016, 01:35 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,552,477 times
Here's your evidence:

10 of Breitbart's most incendiary headlines - Nov. 14, 2016

Member of the Week: Jarrett Stepman (Editor, Breitbart.com) | Conservative Book Club

What You Need To Know About The Trump Campaign

And yes, I know that Mediamatters is a liberal website. BFD. You might want to read the article, anyway.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Cnn is racist because van jones, whitelash.. More credible

Old 11-15-2016, 01:43 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Here's your evidence:

Member of the Week: Jarrett Stepman (Editor, Breitbart.com) | Conservative Book Club

And yes, I know that Mediamatters is a liberal website. BFD. You might want to read the article, anyway.
I read through most of those articles. Far from proving racism/sexism/homophobia/etc. (I note, many of the articles touching on LGBTQ issues are written by openly gay conservative columnist Milo Y.), the articles are attacks on political correctness. Sure, the headlines are incendiary, but that hardly proves what many on the left are claiming, especially if you actually delve into the articles for context. Are the articles PC? No, but that's the whole purpose of the articles.

As for the antisemitism argument, that's already been debunked here in this thread.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:43 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Here's your evidence:

THIS IS A THREAD TO ALERT YOU TO THE PROPAGANDA OF THE MSM, and you go and link to CNN as EVIDENCE???

Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I read through most of those articles. Far from proving racism/sexism/homophobia/etc. (I note, many of the articles touching on LGBTQ issues are written by openly gay conservative columnist Milo Y.), the articles are attacks on political correctness. Sure, the headlines are incendiary, but that hardly proves what many on the left are claiming, especially if you actually delve into the articles for context.

As for the antisemitism argument, that's already been debunked here in this thread.

EXACTLY.

The actual CONTENT of the article disproves the assumptions made by people who ONLY READ THE HEADLINES.

WHICH IS PERFECT for CNN and the MSM to continue to misdirect the sheep.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:53 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
So basically a very very long winded way of saying no, I don't have any evidence, but I'll throw out Hitler's name and that'll scare em into submission".

/FAIL
Obviously, you did not read my posting. It was a bit complicated, I admit. But, such is life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies