Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 05:53 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,626,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If our immigration laws have been enforced then why do we have 11 million plus illegal aliens in our country? If they are being enforced then why did Obama give millions of them a stay of deportation? Our immigration laws should be enforced whether we need laborers or not. For agricultural jobs there are already unlimited visas for legal, foreign workers so why would we need illegals for those jobs in particular? We have no other shortage of manual laborers as we have citizens to do those jobs.
I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that if I told you that the Obama Administration has deported more illegal aliens than any President in the history of the United States, you'd be shocked.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama...ry?id=41715661

You people need to turn off those idiot radios and learn a thing or two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 05:56 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
and extremist movements like Black Lives Matter will be condemned and police will be given support. I am so excited.
It's been a long time in coming,I'm ready.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:02 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that if I told you that the Obama Administration has deported more illegal aliens than any President in the history of the United States, you'd be shocked.

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President - ABC News

It all depends on what your definition of deportation is.

"The Obama administration has started counting certain “returns” as “removals” in order to artificially inflate the numbers and create a “record level” of deportations. Specifically, those caught by the Border Patrol who are shuttled to a different town along the border before they are returned are being dishonestly counted as deportations. This has falsely increased the number of total removals by more than 100,000 for the past two years.
In fact, if we count removals and returns together historically, then the Obama administration numbers are not close to “record-setting.” In the 1990s, the totals of returns and removals were well over one million. For example, according to the yearbook of immigration statistics, in 1996, removals and returns numbered more than 1.6 million, up from more than 1.3 million in 1995."

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/n...tatistics.html

Old 12-04-2016, 06:03 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times
I'm glad . People have been taking advantage for way too long . I live in the top sanctuary city , Los Angeles .
The mayor and city council are very anti Trump . Mayor even spread a lot of lies about Trump . Literally called him a racist and bigot and has encouraged the anti Trump protests . Arrogant liberal that is always bragging about being part Mexican and he was just in Mexico saying he's going to stand up to the U.S President.

Pretty disgusting article about his trip

Mayor Garcetti in Mexico: We will not build walls, we will build bridges | L.A. Weekly

Old 12-04-2016, 06:12 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President - ABC News

No, I wouldn't be shocked for another lefty to spout that same ole lie again. I don't listen to idiot radio and you can stop with the insults right now.

High deportation figures are misleading - LA Times

Old 12-04-2016, 06:17 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Nope. Asking a reasonable question. Are you guys excited to see illegal opate/opioid abusers in red states thrown in jail? I'm a big fan of talking about what we're talking about. I don't really go in for dog whistles and innuendo. Do you want a lot more DUI checkpoints in the suburbs?

Don't be coy here you mention skin color so that was pulling the race card. I want all law breakers cracked down on foreign or domestic and regardless of skin color, race or national origin as do most Americans including conservatives. I suggest you stop with the insinuations.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:25 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Fairy tales just aren't all that amusing any more.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:28 PM

12,040 posts, read 6,568,955 times
I'm very excited about enforcing our immigration laws.
A secure wall will help, but removing the magnets that bring them here is what's really needed.
Stop all welfare, free healthcare, free schooling for their kids, stop birth right citizenship, and punish employers severely who hire them -- we would see most of them self-deport.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:40 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,626,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, I wouldn't be shocked for another lefty to spout that same ole lie again. I don't listen to idiot radio and you can stop with the insults right now.

High deportation figures are misleading - LA Times
Tell your radio I'm sorry I called it an idiot.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:40 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,285,067 times
The fact democrats even condone a racist organization like Black Lives Matter is one reason the populace is growing tired of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies