Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 08:49 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,605,840 times

Advertisements

Because it was mostly hype.

Trump was locker room talking about groupies.

Do you think people upset about Trump's crude talk are going to vote for a woman whose husband paid nearly a million dollars for a sexual assault settlement as Hillary called his accusers names?

Old 12-12-2016, 08:53 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,803 times
Oh, it wasn't fake and it wasn't all hype. It really happened.

The irony was the people who were flailing and spewing all over the place were the same people who idolized Bill Clinton and his cigar whilst supporting his hag of a wife, who not only defended her nasty husband but ridiculed his illicit women (bimbo eruptions).

Yo, democrats: You can't have it both ways! Dumb fools!

Old 12-12-2016, 09:01 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,554 times
What he said was not "locker room talk". It was bragging about being able to assault
women with no consequences.

For those of you who say he said women "let" him - how do you define "let"?

When I was 15 and walking through a crowded street fair a guy reached right between
my legs, grabbed me, and took off into the crowd. I was so shocked and stunned I couldn't
even speak. Did I let him do that? Is it ok?

Old 12-12-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Oh, it wasn't fake and it wasn't all hype. It really happened.

The irony was the people who were flailing and spewing all over the place were the same people who idolized Bill Clinton and his cigar whilst supporting his hag of a wife, who not only defended her nasty husband but ridiculed his illicit women (bimbo eruptions).

Yo, democrats: You can't have it both ways! Dumb fools!
What really happened, Trump talking in a crude fashion about his groupies?

Yes, that happened.

The Clintons also settled out of court for almost a million dollars over Bill's sexual transgressions.

I guess some people find talk worse than actions when it comes to sexual acts against women.

Kind of twisted I believe.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:19 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,697,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
when that happened I thought he was finished. Not just his campaign but probably his life. Like Bill Cosby. Yet it seemed to blow over. Some liberals says this shows Americans find sexual assault acceptable. What do you think?
Because, as noted in another thread, "morality is subjective."

Old 12-12-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Because, as noted in another thread, "morality is subjective."
Most people know practically every male on the planet participates in such locker room talk.

"Oh my God!!!! Did you hear that he checked out that woman's butt? How can other men be seen around him and why would any women consider dating him?"

Old 12-12-2016, 09:24 AM

27,556 posts, read 28,647,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
when that happened I thought he was finished. Not just his campaign but probably his life. Like Bill Cosby. Yet it seemed to blow over. Some liberals says this shows Americans find sexual assault acceptable. What do you think?
Compared to what Bill Clinton actually did while he was in the Oval office, Trump's ramblings when he was caught off-guard just seem like peanuts.

The shock value simply didn't rise to the occasion anymore. That's why Trump was able to destroy Hillary when she brought in up in the debate.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:28 AM

19,620 posts, read 12,215,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
What really happened, Trump talking in a crude fashion about his groupies?

Yes, that happened.

The Clintons also settled out of court for almost a million dollars over Bill's sexual transgressions.

I guess some people find talk worse than actions when it comes to sexual acts against women.

Kind of twisted I believe.

Exactly. It makes no sense.

Then again a lot of people don't know or care about the facts regarding Clinton.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:32 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,646,926 times
because if we are completely honest...

Men AND women talk nasty about the opposite sex behind closed doors.

The media and Trump detractors try to act like we are PC and professional at ALL times and that simply isn't true.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:36 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,646,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
What he said was not "locker room talk". It was bragging about being able to assault
women with no consequences.

For those of you who say he said women "let" him - how do you define "let"?

When I was 15 and walking through a crowded street fair a guy reached right between
my legs, grabbed me, and took off into the crowd. I was so shocked and stunned I couldn't
even speak. Did I let him do that? Is it ok?
Women have grabbed my butt and my manhood at clubs...

it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies