Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 10:06 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Breitbart because it's the one the progs are trying hardest to bring down.
I thought it was Infowars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 11:22 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,903,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Is this what people told you he said, or did you hear it with your own ears in full, without being edited by your Fake News source?
No, I actually heard and saw it with my own ears and eyes. Did you not see the post directly above yours that shows Jones taking apart a juice box and pulling out a "government implanted chip" that makes kids gay?

Just search Alex Jones video's, or better yet, go directly to his site. One thing about him is that he makes no effort to hide his own nuttery, and puts it out there for everyone to see.
Quote:
Why does the proven to be liars, MSM nonsense news, spend so much resources trying to discredit Alex Jones? Did he prove them to be liars? There has to be some reason they are framing Alex Jones and spending so much time on him. Is he really right and the Establishment New World Government, trying to smear him and frame him for insighting violence?
Alex Jones needs no discredidation, his work speaks for itself. Any person with two brain cells to rub together would identify him for the nut case he is. So why doesn't the media and everyone else just ignore him if that's the case, you ask? Well, because unfortunately, not everyone has the requisite two brain cells, and will believe just about anything to the point where they'd be willing to take a gun, drive across four states, and shoot up a D.C. pizzeria full of innocent people because of it. So there's your answer right there. If we didn't have to worry about the actual consequences of Alex Jones and his followers paranoid delusions, if they were harmless, we could simply just ignore and dismiss them, but unfortunately we can't, because now and then his fantasies, coupled with his followers gullibity, affect those of us in the real world.
Quote:
Never heard mainstream media talk about Alex Jones, ever... until now. Kill the messenger!!! Never the message, that has exposed you for who you really are.
Go watch one of his videos and then come back and give me this line. Of course, I'm familiar with your posting history, which is why I niormally scroll right passed your contributions as I find them out there, even for me. You strike me as just the type of person who hangs on to Jones's every word. Just a guess.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 12-17-2016 at 11:32 PM..

Old 12-17-2016, 11:39 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,333,668 times
A few good ones

The Drudge Report every morning and is the first thing I turn on. It is pretty much a must read. It should be everyones home page in my opinion if you want interesting reading

Aim is must too. Aim .org Accuracy in media

I read international stuff alot

I like the British Daily Mail . They are pretty fair, can be liberal headline one hour and right wing a few hours later, wish they never mentioned the kardashians though, I hate american celebrity crap

I like the English and American spectator

The Telegraph is alright

Asian newspapers

For american stuff

Ann coulters twitter

Gateway pundit

Malkin

Breibart

Wall street journal for economic news but its pretty hit or miss with most political stuff

Interesting twitter and gab feeds are worth it as well , I love british guy Paul Joseph Watsons news as well. Finding the right people for gab and twitter leads you to great stuff. twitter is crap but they havent banned everyone interesting yet

Last edited by floridanative10; 12-18-2016 at 12:08 AM..

Old 12-18-2016, 12:37 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,903,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
A few good ones

The Drudge Report every morning and is the first thing I turn on. It is pretty much a must read. It should be everyones home page in my opinion if you want interesting reading

Aim is must too. Aim .org Accuracy in media

I read international stuff alot

I like the British Daily Mail . They are pretty fair, can be liberal headline one hour and right wing a few hours later, wish they never mentioned the kardashians though, I hate american celebrity crap

I like the English and American spectator

The Telegraph is alright

Asian newspapers

For american stuff

Ann coulters twitter

Gateway pundit

Malkin

Breibart

Wall street journal for economic news but its pretty hit or miss with most political stuff

Interesting twitter and gab feeds are worth it as well , I love british guy Paul Joseph Watsons news as well. Finding the right people for gab and twitter leads you to great stuff. twitter is crap but they havent banned everyone interesting yet
You're a Conservative, yes? You aren't exposing yourself to enough Liberal thought. How will you ever test your own ideas and challenge your beliefs if you lock yourself in to a partisan bubble that will serve to do nothing but validate and re enforce what you already believe? You've got to consider other perspectives and other points of view to fully understand the issues and the impact they have on everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies