Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 06:14 PM

3,863 posts, read 2,230,919 times

Advertisements

...and how is that directly related to the election results?

It shouldn't matter who leaked the emails, what matter's is what the emails exposed - the many lies and crimes of Clinton and the DNC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2016, 06:17 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,994,630 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbTNGN6ikb0

Old 12-15-2016, 06:19 PM

575 posts, read 299,182 times
“Now if you don’t believe that the Russians were involved in interfering in our election then I am really troubled by that because I have been briefed. I don’t think anybody who’s heard these briefings doubts that the Russians were interfering in our elections.”

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham

Old 12-15-2016, 06:21 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,376,188 times
News Flash: Russia tries to steal US election by revealing the truth! Liberals unable to recognize truth are unable to cope, more spin at 11.

Old 12-15-2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
“Now if you don’t believe that the Russians were involved in interfering in our election then I am really troubled by that because I have been briefed. I don’t think anybody who’s heard these briefings doubts that the Russians were interfering in our elections.”

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham
HAHA. Lindsey Graham , is that the same traitor that drafted the bill so Illegals can't get deported? That guy is a phony republican...

Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) had asked the FBI, NSA, Office of the Director of National Intelligence and CIA to meet with committee members on Thursday, and called their refusal "unacceptable."
The briefing was not requested to be at the director level, meaning that National Intelligence Director James Clapper, CIA Director John Brennan and their counterparts were not expected to attend.

Another political farce....meant to take the attention away from the content of the emails and blame Russia...

Intel agencies reject request for House committee briefing, citing larger probe | TheHill

Old 12-15-2016, 06:27 PM

575 posts, read 299,182 times
Here, I added the next two paragraphs from the article you cited. You must of inadvertently left it off

"However, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said that "senior administration officials have regularly provided extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings to members and staff from both parties on Capitol Hill since this past summer and have continued to do so after Election Day."

"Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent presidential elections — from 2008 to present," the director's office said in a statement Wednesday. "Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress — and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete."

Old 12-15-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
Here, I added the next two paragraphs from the article you cited. You must of inadvertently left it off

"However, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said that "senior administration officials have regularly provided extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings to members and staff from both parties on Capitol Hill since this past summer and have continued to do so after Election Day."

"Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent presidential elections — from 2008 to present," the director's office said in a statement Wednesday. "Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress — and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete."
If Obama had this ordered since 2008. I am still wondering why in the 2012 election, Obama basically cited that Russia is not a geopolitical threat....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSORBi7EIko

Old 12-15-2016, 06:58 PM

27,586 posts, read 28,700,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
...and how is that directly related to the election results?
It's simply the left's way of trying to discredit the election results. Hillary is history.

Nothing to see here. Move on.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:04 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,938 times
Dems hate being caught being Dems.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:06 PM

27,162 posts, read 15,338,717 times
I know if they did do the hacking and there was nothing underhanded there they would not even mention them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies