Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 07:43 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
You guys are abysmal winners.
become better losers first. You guys are the ones rioting. demanding recounts, saying Russia stole the election, needing safe spaces and therapy dogs etc

Old 12-18-2016, 07:44 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Yup... after the complaints and lies of riots, popular vote, hacking elections, recount attempt, Russian meddling, Chinese war, elector intimidation, impeachment, and whatever the looney left kept spewing out of their orifice, it all comes to this finality tomorrow ... after a year of lies and propaganda then a month of constant whining... the democrats are finished, the end is coming in another month...the democratic party's extinction is coming... they used the governments money to prop up their support and votes... it's over... Merry Christmas...
Bwahahaha.

Its over? Perhaps you missed the last 8 years? Bwahahahahaha.

I wonder what the betting odds are on Trump being impeached.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:47 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Bwahahaha.

Its over? Perhaps you missed the last 8 years? Bwahahahahaha.

I wonder what the betting odds are on Trump being impeached.
Tick tick tick tick...

Old 12-18-2016, 07:47 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
What do you think

Let's see how YOU are feeling NEXT Christmas. Bet you all are not singing the same happy tune a year from now. Once your boys true colors start to emerge, things may look a little different to you guys.

But enjoy it while you can.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:51 PM

26,507 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
You guys are abysmal winners.
Do you think there would be all of this talk if there wasn't riots in the streets and death threats to electors?

Old 12-18-2016, 07:51 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
What do you think
Honestly?
I wish Trump good luck and I hope he achieves great things and brings our nation together while bringing peace to the world.
That's what my fondest wishes are.
Frankly, I don't think any of that will happen, but as Michelle Obama would say, "There's always hope"

Old 12-18-2016, 08:03 PM

Quote:
become better losers first. You guys are the ones rioting. demanding recounts, saying Russia stole the election, needing safe spaces and therapy dogs etc
That's not true and a totally false narrative.
You all want a victorious march into Rome with all the populace cheering your great victory. That's not the case and never will be.
Your guy got elected after a very smarmy, ugly election process with many unsavory facets to it.
You won it and now you own it. You own the whole playing field and the first thing you can think to do is kick the losers in the nuts and complain about how sad we are.
You start threads just to bait us and when we reply, you kick us in the nuts again.
Why ask the question if you're only going to beat up the answer?

Old 12-18-2016, 08:07 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That's not true and a totally false narrative.
You all want a victorious march into Rome with all the populace cheering your great victory. That's not the case and never will be.
Your guy got elected after a very smarmy, ugly election process with many unsavory facets to it. You won it and now you own it. You own the whole playing field and the first thing you can think to do is kick the losers in the nuts and complain about how sad we are.
no it's not. Liberals are actually doing this

yeah I feel pretty good since Republicans have the presidency. Senate, House, and Soon the Supreme Court while Democrats have the least amount of power since the 1920s. I feel pretty good

Old 12-18-2016, 08:10 PM

6,381 posts, read 5,500,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Christmas is the celebration of Christ's birth. It is a Christian, not a political, holiday.

Trump has nothing to do with Christmas. Despite what his groupies seem to think, Jesus was born to be the savior.....not Trump. He certainly doesn't have the power to ruin Christmas or make it even a teeny, tiny bit better. Neither do his followers nor the members of the Electoral College. Y'all need to get over yourselves.
Posts like this really make me wish there was a "mic drop" emoticon!

Old 12-18-2016, 08:11 PM

Quote:
no it's not. Liberals are actually doing this

yeah I feel pretty good since Republicans have the presidency. Senate, House, and Soon the Supreme Court while Democrats have the least amount of power since the 1920s. I feel pretty good
Good, right on schedule, start branding "The Enemy" now. It'll be easier when you clean house later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies