Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 03:01 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
It's not all immigration, quite a bit of it is mixed race/ethnicity marriages, for example, I'm white, my fiance is "mestizo", so when we have a kid, it will more than likely be "brown"; but I'm sure you're against that too ��
But most non-white immigrated here originally after 1960 or so many of them illegally. I don't care if people want to mix it up. I object to mass immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 03:02 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
What are you talking about? 90% of the world is brown. Do you know how many times Europe was invaded from the south and the east. Maybe more than any place in the world. If whites ever do migrate anywhere non white, they have to ban together and use force because non-whites are never welcoming and civil toward them.
Wow is all I have to say to this 😂😂

Old 12-19-2016, 03:04 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
No. Stop. This is false. The paltry amount of lipservice Obama has given to race in his eight years only upsets people who are racist.
No. Wrong. Stop.

Obama loves being the divider in chief

Old 12-19-2016, 03:05 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
Yes, Obama's Fascist Plot to Destroy America sent the Dow from 7900 to nearly 20,000.
Trumps election did that silly why Donald hasn't even took office yet and we have seen a bigger economic turnaround since November than the 8 long years of Obama's failed policies ...

Old 12-19-2016, 03:10 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
OH NO!! We can't ALL be brown! Who will we accuse of having privilege if we're all the same?

This just sucks.

Old 12-19-2016, 03:15 PM

575 posts, read 298,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Actually, zero interest rates did that, something far beyond Obama's control (or understanding, for that matter.)

As Obama himself would say: "I didn't build that. Somebody else built that."
Sorry, Conservatives decided in January 2009 that we were using the stock Market to keep score. Cant move the goal posts now. Nice try though!

FORMER GOV. MITT ROMNEY: “During Barack Obama’s presidency, you’ve seen the stock market drop, what, ten percent? That’s a pretty clear indication that some people are very very concerned.” [TPM, 2/27/09]
REP. PETE SESSIONS: Obama intends to “diminish employment and diminish stock prices” as part of a “divide and conquer” strategy. [New York Times, 5/10/09]
SEAN HANNITY: “Obama, since he’s elected, has tanked the markets.” [Fox News, 3/10/09]
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL: “Yesterday the Dow fell another 4.24% to 6763, for an overall decline of 25% in two months and to its lowest level since 1997. The dismaying message here is that President Obama’s policies have become part of the economy’s problem.” [3/9/09]
LOU DOBBS: “[T]he stock market has lost 20 percent since this president was sworn in. He has his own bear market. That’s the definition of a bear market, a 20 percent decline. This is now the Obama bear market.” [CNN, 3/9/09]
JIM GERAGHTY: “Today the Dow is at 7,342, down 124 points on the day, and down 600 points in the month since Obama became president…Many factors affect stock prices on any given day, but to the extent that the market has responded to Obama’s election and taking office, it has been in one steady direction: down.” [National Review, 2/20/09]
JOE SCARBOROUGH: “Can you believe how much the markets have dropped since Barack Obama started announcing his economic policy?” [MSNBC, 3/3/09]
PAT BUCHANAN: “Two thousand points down on the Dow since Obama took office. That is a vote of no confidence.” [MSNBC, 3/3/09]
They even blamed Obama for falling markets before he was sworn into office!:
KARL ROVE: “How much of it is the market saying, ‘You know what? The economy is not in a good place and we’re looking at the future, and how much confidence should we have in the team that’s coming to make the economy better?’” [Fox News, 11/20/08]
DICK MORRIS: “Not just because he’s a radical, not just because he’s a Democrat, but because he’s going to raise the capital gains tax…It’s going to continue to tank. It’s lost 12 percent of its value in the last two days.” [Fox News, 11/07/08]

Old 12-19-2016, 03:17 PM

1,544 posts, read 925,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
No. Stop. This is false. The paltry amount of lipservice Obama has given to race in his eight years only upsets people who are racist.
Bingo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-thi...144322201.html

This guy is delusional.

Doubled the debt to 20 Trillion

Open borders and illegals running amok

Muslim refugees causing problems and soaking up money that could go to citizens

Obamacare is a disaster

Unemployment is high (not 5% like they say)

Just to name a few
Don't make generalizations you can't prove.

I live around immigrants, legal or otherwise. From what I draw, they mostly go to work, go to school, and take care of their families like the rest of us. And not every Muslim refugee is wreaking havoc. That's what the powers that be want you to think. Until you show me some receipts, your argument is full of .

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
No. Wrong. Stop.

Obama loves being the divider in chief
Do you know the POTUS well enough to even make a baseless statement? Were you talking that bull when Bush was in office and running this country into the ground? I hate when people like you call themselves telling someone else what to feel and how they feel when neither you nor I know the situation.

Old 12-19-2016, 03:21 PM

575 posts, read 298,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Bingo!

I live around immigrants, legal or otherwise. From what I draw, they mostly go to work, go to school, and take care of their families like the rest of us. And not every Muslim refugee is wreaking havoc. That's what the powers that be want you to think. Until you show me some receipts, your argument is full of .

Do you know the POTUS well enough to even make a baseless statement? Were you talking that bull when Bush was in office and running this country into the ground? I hate when people like you call themselves telling someone else what to feel and how they feel when neither you nor I know the situation.
They're like their Dear Leader, very emotional. Obama was calm, cool, reflective. Trump is hot, ragefilled, reactive. Just like the folks who support him

Old 12-19-2016, 03:22 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Bingo!

Old 12-19-2016, 03:23 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
Yes, Obama's Fascist Plot to Destroy America sent the Dow from 7900 to nearly 20,000.
obama was a 100% complete and total failure at everything he did. He was the worst president in at least 100 years.. Deal with it...
by the way, Trump and America won the election, stand back and watch how a real leader works..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies