Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 05:14 AM

1,194 posts, read 726,641 times

Advertisements

Canada could you please take whoppi goldberg, Joy behar and the rest of the hollywood crowd as well.
That would be the greatest 2017 gift of all!!!

College in Canada? After Trump's win, more in US consider it - Odessa American: Wire News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 05:22 AM

1,975 posts, read 1,941,190 times
nowe don't want anymore leftists rejects here!

Old 12-31-2016, 05:27 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
these threads are so silly, lol.

There's part of me that wants a big solar flare to wipe out all the transformers in North America and Europe, because people these days don't understand science, survival of the fittest, or how good they have it. They whine about the dumbest things when they could be back to the stone age where they'd be starving, sleeping in cabin with no running water, electricity, or heat, having to deal with any number of threats to their life on a daily basis. I bet that would wipe the cocky smirk off their faces or make them stop crying because they think a few criminals might get deported, lol. First world problems... the days of whining because the thermostat is set 3 degrees too cold would be long over, haha. You'd have to learn to adapt to discomfort again. (No, I don't really want this.. I hope we EMP-Proof our grid at some point and get some transformers in protected storage)

Basically, suck it up and move on with your life.. if you want to go to college in Canada, great.. but you're not converting anyone to your way of thinking by continually whining about Trump's win on facebook and the like.. you're just making us roll our eyes. Nobody likes a whiner...

Last edited by sholomar; 12-31-2016 at 05:40 AM..

Old 12-31-2016, 05:42 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Without the balance a two party system brings the country would devolve into a sorry state after a time ,a fully rightwing culture would ultimately leave the country akin to something like Somalia,total anarchy where every one is left on their own. on the other side of the coin a solely Liberal run country would eventually resemble N.Korea where the government would run everything. So while at the moment the righties want to rid the country of all things Democrat its ultimately not in the countries best interest to go totally Republican or Democrat.

Old 12-31-2016, 05:58 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Without the balance a two party system brings the country would devolve into a sorry state after a time ,a fully rightwing culture would ultimately leave the country akin to something like Somalia,total anarchy where every one is left on their own. on the other side of the coin a solely Liberal run country would eventually resemble N.Korea where the government would run everything. So while at the moment the righties want to rid the country of all things Democrat its ultimately not in the countries best interest to go totally Republican or Democrat.
I agree with the idea if not with the comparisons.

That's why today the liberals look like cockroaches in the corner and conservatives look like a pair of cowboy boots. After the last eight years the cockroaches are out of control. It time to put our boots on as they scatter to the corners for protection. Nothing like the sound of a crunchy bug under the pointy toes. I would rather hear that than a Beyoncé song.

Old 12-31-2016, 06:05 AM

21,142 posts, read 19,722,567 times
Good, it will reduce the amount of money we waste on our colleges.

Old 12-31-2016, 06:10 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
UGH! Stay home and FIGHT for what you believe in!!!! Quit running away!

Old 12-31-2016, 06:58 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I agree with the idea if not with the comparisons.

That's why today the liberals look like cockroaches in the corner and conservatives look like a pair of cowboy boots. After the last eight years the cockroaches are out of control. It time to put our boots on as they scatter to the corners for protection. Nothing like the sound of a crunchy bug under the pointy toes. I would rather hear that than a Beyoncé song.

You view half of your fellow Americans as cockroaches? some how i'm not seeing this attitude as the making of America great again,in fact the general vehemence expressed toward Democrats makes me sense an upcoming civil war as Americans hate Americans, i believe America doesnt have to worry about outside sources destroying the country it seems to be doing a great job of destroying itself from within..
As for going to Canada it may be a temporary escape for a student but if permanent residence is required its not an easy task to accomplish.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

Old 12-31-2016, 07:06 AM

7,737 posts, read 5,520,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
You view half of your fellow Americans as cockroaches? some how i'm not seeing this attitude as the making of America great again,in fact the general vehemence expressed toward Democrats makes me sense an upcoming civil war as Americans hate Americans, i believe America doesnt have to worry about outside sources destroying the country it seems to be doing a great job of destroying itself from within..
As for going to Canada it may be a temporary escape for a student but if permanent residence is required its not an easy task to accomplish.Citizenship and Immigration Canada
A decade of "liberals" putting up with it. Then we disagree with them on policy and they play the victim, "a war against white people!!!" It's pathetic.

Old 12-31-2016, 07:16 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,090,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
UGH! Stay home and FIGHT for what you believe in!!!! Quit running away!
Clearly a fake news website. So any data that may support the author's position is pressed into service to push political agenda.

Finding a couple snowflakes who provided their feelings is another sham factoid. Clearly china is much more represented in Canadian universities but that barely got a single sentence.

However - assuming this is true - here is a map!!! One less snowflake...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies