Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 12:15 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
His name and some more info about him is in this article. I found his Facebook by searching his name, it was easy. Homeless Lucas Werner 'banned from Starbucks' lies about age on dating websites | Daily Mail Online
Thank you.
I don't see any sign of violence, just a legit desire to date young ladies, over the age of consent in WA. Maybe too much outspoken and not classy, but "lock this pedophile away" is a little bit overreaction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 12:15 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
I live across the country from this guy and he scares me. He is a threat to pretty much every woman between the ages of 18-25, as his Facebook suggests. It's just a matter of where he is living.

I wish guys this like could be held involuntarily in psych.
So do I.

He's beyond the normal "older guy asking younger girl out" type situation.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:16 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
She is 16 which is legal age of consent. It doesn't matter there if the partner is 18 or 81, it's all good in Washington state.
Anyone under 18 is a child, regardless of consent.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:17 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Since he repeatedly threatened suicide on his FB page, would that not be enough to get a temp watch in a psych ward?

Old 01-03-2017, 12:19 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Thank you.
I don't see any sign of violence, just a legit desire to date young ladies, over the age of consent in WA. Maybe too much outspoken and not classy, but "lock this pedophile away" is a little bit overreaction.
Well, he's not a pedophile if he wants teens, because pedophiles are into pre-pubescent kids. And maybe he's not violent now (do we really know?), but guys like this can escalate. He seems to have a lot of irrational anger and hate in him. You never know what a mentally ill or unstable person can do when they have a history of saying stuff like he does. He is obsessive. These are the types of people you watch out for.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:21 PM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanMadden View Post
Personally I could never be attracted to a girl that young. Because their value as a companion is kinda limited to somewhere between 20-30 minutes to an hour, and then you actually have to talk to them. I think I'd rather gouge my ears out with pencils than have those kinds of conversations with anyone under 30.
In my case, she's gotta be able to remember the Queen of Soul.

And know that reference, otherwise we probably won't have anything to talk about and won't be able to dance together.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:22 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The consent law in WA state is to protect young men (who are almost out of their teens or in their early 20s from being arrested for dating a 16 or 17 yo girl that they were probably already dating when she was 16 and he was 17, then he turned 18 and he was suddenly an "adult" who could be hauled in for having sex with the girl he was involved with.

It's not really for 37yo creepers to go find girls who just held their Sweet 16 and try to perv all over them.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:22 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
If she was 18, would it be okay then? I guess I don't understand the drama...
Because it's hella creepy for an older man to ask out a young woman, especially someone under the legal drinking age.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:23 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Yes, and even in states where the age of consent is under 18, there is usually a cap on how old one has to be to legally have sex with the minor, so statutory rape laws do still apply. Most states say that it is NOT stat rape if the other person is usually up to four years older than the minor, some say 3. So if a 20 year old were to have sex with her, she can legally consent, in that case. If this guy were to have sex with her, she could not consent because he is way too old for the law to be okay with it. This 3 or 4 years older law protects teens in a relationship when one is 19 and one is 16 or 17, for example, that is really its purpose. So a couple who started dating in high school when they were both minors can still have sex even when one is older than 18 and one is still younger without the older one being arrested and charged, and convicted, for statutory rape.

So age of consent doesn't necessarily matter. There is still a point where the law says it's not okay. A date would probably be okay, but considering this guy posts about how he hasn't had sex in 5 years and thinks girls her age should have children with men over 35 because they're better than younger men, I think it's pretty clear what he ultimately wants...

Old 01-03-2017, 12:24 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
The gentleman (sic) from the article has an extensive Facebook and blog site devoted to the notion that his desire to fill every (and only) young orifices is beneficial to the human race in general. Additionally, he readily admits to having suffered a lack of intimacy for at least five years, categorizes those who reject his fancies as Millennial bigots, and states that he grows increasingly suicidal with each passing day. In one meme, he extolled the virtuous idea of his age-defying sperm dripping from the anal cavities of those bordering on the age of consent in the state of Washington.

This guy should be involuntarily committed at a minimum, and likely would be had he resided within some other states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies