Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 03:57 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,904,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
You posted a video to downgrade LA, and avoided the facts your video portrayed, that the very maker of it was also a homeless and that he arrived from outside, and that was the original Thesis I postulated. And I was right.
I posted a video? You sure about that? Can we say that your investigative ability is on par with your logic and reasoning?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 04:00 PM

1,302 posts, read 683,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
I posted a video? You sure about that? Can we say that your investigative ability is on par with your logic and reasoning?

You, the ones downgrading California and LA.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:09 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,864,079 times
Quote:
You posted a video to downgrade LA, and avoided the facts your video portrayed, that the very maker of it was also a homeless and that he arrived from outside, and that was the original Thesis I postulated. And I was right.
Los Angeles invites being downgraded with all of it's social problems. If Los Angeles does not want to be downgraded maybe it should not have a rapidly-escalating homeless rate, no upward mobility, no middle-class just a few rich billionaire neighborhoods with lots of poor neighborhoods filled with tiny little homes crowded with people who are not authorized to be in the country.

Los Angeles might be world-class city to celebrity Brentwood and Hollywood elite but with Garcetti much of it is declining into 3rd world living conditions. Garcetti loves going to Mexico and finding out ways to copy-cat failed Mexican cities.

Los Angeles invites being downgraded with all it's social problems. If it did not want to be downgraded it would have an ultra-low poverty rate and ultra-low violent crime rate like Gilbert.

Gilbert is world-class because it has a massive middle-class, very low violent and poverty rates, brand-new and modern facilities and shopping centers.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 01-02-2017 at 04:18 PM..

Old 01-02-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
You, the ones downgrading California and LA.
Again, I posted a video?

Detail isn't one of your strong suits is it?

By the way, I didn't comment on the video, I commented on your premise and conclusion which was invalid.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Again, I posted a video?

Detail isn't one of your strong suits is it?
At this moment I ahve shown my points with more evidence than you all.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
At this moment I ahve shown my points with more evidence than you all.
You can't even answer a simple question honestly can you?

Did I post the video? Yes or No?

You made an assumption based on that video to which could not be properly supported. It was entirely speculative and therefore made your argument invalid.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:13 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
First off, I want to thank California for all the cute phone apps and search engines. It is nice to utilize all these Californians innovations for free or just having to see a advertising video.

I love how liberal California Democrats like to go on and on like a broken record about the amount of households that make over $1,000,000 a year compared to the deplorable people in small cities in flyover states.

They harp on things like venture capital per-capita for the innovations, high net-worth households, neighborhoods with the most Michelin restaurants.

California elite liberals also like to frown down on people who cook fresh, home cooked meals from scratch as opposed to eating at Michelin-rated restaurants from celebrity chef's.

If California innovation is amazing how come the state has so many more social problems and annoyances as opposed to states like Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas and North Dakota.

Despite all this incredible California innovation it is interesting how the state has 11 hospitals that have one-star ratings compared to fly-over states like Kansas and Nebraska that don't have any low quality hospitals.

I also wonder why despite all the innovation that Los Angeles is the nation's homeless leader.

With all the California liberal innovation, I wonder why a city like San Francisco has poop maps for analyzing the poop in the street.

Poop map shows scale of San Francisco's human tragedy
Californian dreaming is restricted by the depth of the taxpayer pockets in other states.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:17 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Quote:
First off, I want to thank California for all the cute phone apps and search engines. It is nice to utilize all these Californians innovations for free or just having to see a advertising video.

I love how liberal California Democrats like to go on and on like a broken record about the amount of households that make over $1,000,000 a year compared to the deplorable people in small cities in flyover states.

They harp on things like venture capital per-capita for the innovations, high net-worth households, neighborhoods with the most Michelin restaurants.

California elite liberals also like to frown down on people who cook fresh, home cooked meals from scratch as opposed to eating at Michelin-rated restaurants from celebrity chef's.

If California innovation is amazing how come the state has so many more social problems and annoyances as opposed to states like Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas and North Dakota.

Despite all this incredible California innovation it is interesting how the state has 11 hospitals that have one-star ratings compared to fly-over states like Kansas and Nebraska that don't have any low quality hospitals.

I also wonder why despite all the innovation that Los Angeles is the nation's homeless leader.

With all the California liberal innovation, I wonder why a city like San Francisco has poop maps for analyzing the poop in the street.

Poop map shows scale of San Francisco's human tragedy
I didnt even read this whole post. Public poop maps in San Francisco ! God

from wikimedia commons

Old 01-02-2017, 04:29 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
A world-class city offers freedom from bad, disorderly conduct. A world-class city offers rock-bottom violent crime, poverty rates and shiny, beautiful new amenities and facilities.

Nothing more world-class then a city that has a low poverty rate, low violent crime rate, clean and modern amenities.
And silos.

Mind you, they are majestic:

Old 01-02-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Los Angeles invites being downgraded with all of it's social problems. If Los Angeles does not want to be downgraded maybe it should not have a rapidly-escalating homeless rate, no upward mobility, no middle-class just a few rich billionaire neighborhoods with lots of poor neighborhoods filled with tiny little homes crowded with people who are not authorized to be in the country.

Los Angeles invites being downgraded with all it's social problems. If it did not want to be downgraded it would have an ultra-low poverty rate and ultra-low violent crime rate like Gilbert.

Gilbert is world-class because it has a massive middle-class, very low violent and poverty rates, brand-new and modern facilities and shopping centers.

As far as I know, Texas has cities with higher crime index tan LA, the same with Atlanta Georgia.

Republican states (According to 2016 election) with cities more violent than LA:

Saint Luis Missouri
Detroit Michigan
New Orleans Luisiana
Pittsburg Pennsylvania
Memphis Tennesse
Atlanta Georgia
Cincinnati Ohio
Miami Florida
Kansas City Missouri
Cleveland Ohio
Philladelphia Pennsylvania
Indianápolis Indiana
Miwaukee Wisconsin
Mobile Alabama
Tulsa Oklahoma
Jacksonville Florida
Houston Texas
Columbus Ohio
Dallas Texas
Tucson Arizona
Toledo Ohio
Corpus Christi Texas
Luisville Metro Kentucky
Greensboro North Carolina
Tampa Florida
St Petersburg Florida
Phoenix Arizona
Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Omaha Nebraska
San Antonio Texas

All those cities Rank over LA.

Surce:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_crime_rate

The Fact here is what you accuatelly Apointed And I did since the begining, You hate Spanish speaking people, and LA is Almost 50% spanish speaking population. or more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies