Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 11:14 AM

1,302 posts, read 685,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is called the Free Market.... Get use to it. You F-up you are held accountable. Macy's has found that out the hard way and there is no recovery in their future. Macy's soon to be bought out by Walmart.

I am waiting, so I can capitalize and make it here, putting Americans to work.

Wal Mart is also closing store ¿Didn't you know? they only anounced it earlier.

2 Walmart stores in southeast Missouri to close - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2017, 11:15 AM

1,184 posts, read 722,997 times
Thank amazon and online shopping not obama or trump

Old 01-05-2017, 11:20 AM

52,906 posts, read 34,736,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
Wal Mart is also closing store ¿Didn't you know? they only anounced it earlier.

2 Walmart stores in southeast Missouri to close - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff
two stores closing in southeast Missouri three months ago, it's Armageddon!!!

uh, walmart closes stores all the time and opens more. you really want to compare that with the situation for macy's and sears?

Old 01-05-2017, 11:20 AM

Kmart and Sears were not agressive to Trump and yet...

Sears and Kmart Closing Another 150 Stores as Holiday Sales Plummet | Fortune.com

Old 01-05-2017, 11:22 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,189,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanMadden View Post
You're wasting my time. Stop skimming and READ.
These are all your previous posts in this thread.

Quote:
Their major decline started with them supporting illegal aliens, and attacking Trump. I can't wait to watch the big "M" fall. The DAY they came out against Trump I ran our Macy's card through the shredder. Based on this news I couldn't be MORE proud of that decision. HOORAYYYY!!!
Quote:
Well I'm sure you wouldn't, Casper. Being a responsible consumer is only fair when it works against conservatives.

How ya like that social justice warrior stuff when the shoe is on the other foot? Stings, don't it? Because tens of thousands of conservatives did the same thing the day I did, and this is the result of it.
Quote:
NO, it's because the company had the audacity to support illegal aliens, WHILE attacking my candidate. Like I said, social justice is beautiful when it includes actual justice.

As far as the unemployed? This all occurred in mid-June of 2015. They've had 18 months to find other jobs since then. Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid.
Quote:
I'm not sure exactly what the hell you're talking about. We're talking about Macy's, and you're talking about credit cards. I didn't shred the card because I owed anything on it. The only reason we had it is because they send coupons to card holders. We won't be needing those coupons anymore as we don't shop there anymore, and never will again.
^ Please show me where this "clarification" is in your posts.

Old 01-05-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
two stores closing in southeast Missouri three months ago, it's Armageddon!!!

uh, walmart closes stores all the time and opens more. you really want to compare that with the situation for macy's and sears?

Macy's closes 100 while walmart closes 154...

Top retailers that are closing stores in 2016

Old 01-05-2017, 11:29 AM

52,906 posts, read 34,736,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
Macy's closes 100 while walmart closes 154...

Top retailers that are closing stores in 2016
uh huh.

Wal-Mart to Close 269 Stores in 2016, Open Up to 405 Others - NBC News

how many new stores is Macy's opening?

Old 01-05-2017, 11:49 AM

33,595 posts, read 18,229,483 times
Only people I see in the malls today are the illegals with lots of kids.. they have jobs and get their living expenses paid by the government. Their under the table paychecks are their spending money.

We need more Americans working to sustain the economy and store chains. K Mart and Sears are in trouble. The big box stores are empty as well.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Only people I see in the malls today are the illegals with lots of kids.. they have jobs and get their living expenses paid by the government. Their under the table paychecks are their spending money.

We need more Americans working to sustain the economy and store chains. K Mart and Sears are in trouble. The big box stores are empty as well.
I've been in New Jersey Bridgewater/Somerville Macy's in a spam of 8 years, and I saw it moving from a great shining store to a dirty stained unclean store. I saw none "ilegal immigrants",but mostly white suburbs middle class people. Perhaps they need more ilegal immigrants ther to keep the store up, if as you say only illegal's find ways to keep an income to their homes.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
uh huh.

Wal-Mart to Close 269 Stores in 2016, Open Up to 405 Others - NBC News

how many new stores is Macy's opening?
If you read the note they are moving towards smaller store areas. they are losing selling floors. that means less workers and lower sales.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies