Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 12:09 PM

42,851 posts, read 26,307,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Only people I see in the malls today are the illegals with lots of kids.. they have jobs and get their living expenses paid by the government. Their under the table paychecks are their spending money. We need more Americans working to sustain the economy and store chains. K Mart and Sears are in trouble. The big box stores are empty as well.
That means one of two things, you think every Hispanic you see is an "illegal" or you stop them and ask them what their legal status is Oh, by the way...Illegals are not eligible for welfare but I'm sure you won't let facts get in the way of rhetoric.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2017, 12:17 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,332,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post

Macy's credit card customer service is horrible!

Old 01-05-2017, 12:25 PM

1,896 posts, read 812,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Walmart has not publicly slapped Trump.

Macy's cuts ties with Donald Trump

The free market working well. Bailouts using stolen taxes..... Fascism
Yikes.... Trump has convinced you the free market should do as he says and reward him....

Now that's fascism and you're holding the door for a fascist....

Old 01-05-2017, 12:26 PM

1,896 posts, read 812,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Only people I see in the malls today are the illegals with lots of kids.. they have jobs and get their living expenses paid by the government. Their under the table paychecks are their spending money.

We need more Americans working to sustain the economy and store chains. K Mart and Sears are in trouble. The big box stores are empty as well.
I have no respect for people who merely lie to push forth their hateful views. It's simply deplorable.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:29 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
If you read the note they are moving towards smaller store areas. they are losing selling floors. that means less workers and lower sales.
show your math.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:31 PM

1,302 posts, read 684,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
show your math.

I read this:

Quote:
The world's largest retailer also said it will open 50 to 60 Supercenters and 85 to 95 of its smaller Neighborhood Market locations in the U.S.

They closed 154 in US and will open 50 + 85 = 135 in the worst scenario, Or 60 + 95 = 155 in their best Scenario.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:31 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
TRUMP!
Brilliant.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:34 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,871,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Macy's credit card customer service is horrible!
heres my story- 25 years ago, newish to town, I went to Macys and picked out a nice (pricey) pair of jeans that were on sale, went to the counter to pay with cash. The lady checking me out talked me into applying for a Macys card for some discount (another 50% off I think) and I walked out before realizing she had pocketed my cash.

Thats soured me on Macys since then. Not impressed. Good riddance.

I did try to go back and get my cash back, but the lady was not in sight or off duty or something, and nothing came of it. Also not impressed.

O and I cancelled the card(and I think there were issues with that too).

Old 01-05-2017, 12:36 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
I've been in New Jersey Bridgewater/Somerville Macy's in a spam of 8 years, and I saw it moving from a great shining store to a dirty stained unclean store. I saw none "ilegal immigrants",but mostly white suburbs middle class people. Perhaps they need more ilegal immigrants ther to keep the store up, if as you say only illegal's find ways to keep an income to their homes.
I don't know why you bothered. Facts and logic don't exist with people who make posts like that.

Things I've learned from this thread: Malls are now overran by thugs, who are illegal immigrants, using hard working Americans' tax dollars at Nordstrom and Saks.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:53 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,645,984 times
If people aren't going to Macy's, where are they going?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies