Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 09:32 AM

19,741 posts, read 12,312,120 times

Advertisements

I got the impression he was criticizing bad parenting, acceptance of it and saying our society is messing up kids allowing the things we do. Not really wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 09:33 AM

25,871 posts, read 16,585,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
A note to Dr. Drew. You didn't fail them, their parents did. Those thugs are the product of broken homes and bad parents. This is what happens when there is this "I don't need a man" mentality. This is what happens with people who are unable to pick decent people to start families with.
This is what happens (and I agree with you BTW) when children are allowed to go feral which essentially what is happening.

And we are taking away the police's ability to control them more every day. This attack? Tip of the iceberg unless we take back control of our streets.

Apparently we cannot control what goes on inside the homes where these 4 grew up, but we should be able to control what happens in public places but even there activists are preventing us from protecting innocent people.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:37 AM

68,353 posts, read 54,539,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Yes. Liberals have failed them but it helps get democrats elected and that's all that matters.

Personally, I think blaming all liberals based on the statement of one is a load of crap but since you apparently want to make this a partisan issue, please do tell us the conservative solution(s) the country's problems.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:39 AM

73,144 posts, read 62,819,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Personally, I think blaming all liberals based on the statement of one is a load of crap but since you apparently want to make this a partisan issue, please do tell us the conservative solution(s) the country's problems.
Better yet, if liberals are to blame, what have conservatives done to help?

Old 01-09-2017, 09:40 AM

73,144 posts, read 62,819,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
This is what happens (and I agree with you BTW) when children are allowed to go feral which essentially what is happening.

And we are taking away the police's ability to control them more every day. This attack? Tip of the iceberg unless we take back control of our streets.

Apparently we cannot control what goes on inside the homes where these 4 grew up, but we should be able to control what happens in public places but even there activists are preventing us from protecting innocent people.
The problem starts at home before it gets to the streets. We wouldn't have many criminals out in the streets if parents were being parents.

Old 01-09-2017, 10:48 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,298,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
The media made them think Trump was so racist, they chose to carve up a white boy live on the internet in protest.
Totally justified.

Old 01-09-2017, 10:52 AM

25,652 posts, read 17,396,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
More liberal guilt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s not quite having sympathy for the devil, but it may be close.

Celebrity physician “Dr. Drew” did say he “felt awful” for the victim when he watched the infamous Facebook Live video last week that showed four African Americans tying up and torturing a white, mentally disabled man.

But Drew Pinsky also had another emotion: Compassion.

“But I had a very strange reaction: I felt sorry for the kids who were perpetrating it,” Pinsky told TMZ on Saturday night. “I really felt horrible for them. Their lives are going to be over.”

“We failed them; we have failed them.”

Dr. Drew on Facebook Live attack suspects: 'We failed them' | Fox News
We did fail.
We failed the victim. It should be universally known that people like the four should be avoided. Don't try to make friends with them, don't put up with their nonsense, and if it can be avoided, don't be in the same room with them.

Learn to judge them by their appearance and demeanor. You will live a longer and happier life.
Don't listen to liberals who tell you that everyone should be accepted.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:43 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,968,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The problem starts at home before it gets to the streets. We wouldn't have many criminals out in the streets if parents were being parents.
I'd say it's mostly dads (of any color) not filling the role and if they do their little girl is always a "princess" Plus, once welfare makes the dads responsible for over-breeding unwanted children, then these children may have a chance in life.

Old 01-09-2017, 11:44 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,723,433 times
I'm not sure who Dr. Drew might be.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:54 PM

2,092 posts, read 1,423,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
The media made them think Trump was so racist, they chose to carve up a white boy live on the internet in protest.
No, no, no.............the Russians hacked her brain!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies