Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2017, 10:50 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,791 times

Advertisements

There is documents that during the Vietnam war they manipulated the weather. Since then what have they been doing??

This is an interesting read...

Quote:
The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which was developed under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO409F.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 11:03 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
Since Vietnam.

They can do plenty more than was available then, to be certain.

When one follows a timeline of the historical development of weapons, particularly from the 1860's to the end of the 1940's, the technological advances are mind bogling staggering.

To think there are not weapons systems so far beyond a nuclear bomb set on top of an ICBM nearly 70 years on, is mind numbing.

While I'm all against the proliferation of nuclear weapons, I believe there are things available in the arsenal, as, if not more, deadly than a nuclear detonation.

IMHO, All the nuke talk is for public consumption these days, to distract from the real weapons of mass destruction, that may take it right down to the personal level.

CN

Old 01-02-2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Since Vietnam.

They can do plenty more than was available then, to be certain.

When one follows a timeline of the historical development of weapons, particularly from the 1860's to the end of the 1940's, the technological advances are mind bogling staggering.

To think there are not weapons systems so far beyond a nuclear bomb set on top of an ICBM nearly 70 years on, is mind numbing.

While I'm all against the proliferation of nuclear weapons, I believe there are things available in the arsenal, as, if not more, deadly than a nuclear detonation.

IMHO, All the nuke talk is for public consumption these days, to distract from the real weapons of mass destruction, that may take it right down to the personal level.

CN
great post...

yes it has come long way. most people don't care. have you seen the recent rash of earth quakes?

this guy put out a great article.

Quote:
Radio Frequency Climate Manipulation Amounts To Weather Warfare
http://www.globalresearch.ca/radio-f...arfare/5459118

Old 01-02-2017, 10:49 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
The recent earthquake, and volcanic activity.

Along with the supposed cosmic ripples detected over last few weeks.

Curious indeed, what is showing up on the (MIMIC) microwave background imagery these days.

Some are saying this is directed from outside the atmosphere, as in natural sun activity.

I'm not so certain. Haarp, and CERN, and other scalar weapons would be more suspect to me.

And I say that because what is being seen , has not been seen before , from any natural source, as it spans both sides of the planet at the same time. Natural "space weather" typically affects only the side of the planet that it is incoming from.

Interesting times, indeed.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCyLWFZoAlE

CN

Old 01-02-2017, 10:52 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Good, tell them to offset global warming.

Old 01-05-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Good, tell them to offset global warming.
oh yes that what they trying to do.... hear is the article...

Quote:
here are several proposed albedo modification technologies. The two main ones are: marine cloud brightening and stratospheric aerosol injection. The first is just that: attempting to brighten marine clouds to reflect more sunlight back into space. The advantage: it appears to be a relatively innocuous methodology. The main minus: it could only be applied to around 10 percent of the globe, with spotty results and potentially large risks around disturbing regional weather patterns.

Stratospheric aerosol injection refers to technologies that could cool the planet by injecting tiny reflective particles, such as sulfate aerosols or even diamond dust, into the upper atmosphere. These particles could scatter a small fraction of sunlight back into space. They could essentially act like a very thin sunshade for the ground beneath.

We know from scientific research and from examples in our natural world that reducing sunlight reduces global average temperatures. We even see this with natural volcanic eruptions. When Mount Pinatubo erupted in 1991, for example, the earth cooled by 0.5° Celsius for more than a year because of the 20 million metric tons of sulfur dioxide that were released in the atmosphere and reflected sunlight back to space.

Albedo Modification could cool the planet in a similar way. In fact, we could cut the rate of global average warming in half with one quarter of the amount of sulfates as released by Mount Pinatubo.

In short, there is little doubt that albedo modification could reduce global average temperatures. The challenge is that there are uncertainties and risks associated with albedo modification’s effects on variables other than temperature like precipitation.
The Keith Group, 12 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
David Keith: david_keith [at] harvard.edu
Faculty Cooridinator: Lori Reck lreck [at] seas.harvard.edu

Geoengineering | The Keith Group

Old 01-08-2017, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
The recent earthquake, and volcanic activity.

Along with the supposed cosmic ripples detected over last few weeks.

Curious indeed, what is showing up on the (MIMIC) microwave background imagery these days.

Some are saying this is directed from outside the atmosphere, as in natural sun activity.

I'm not so certain. Haarp, and CERN, and other scalar weapons would be more suspect to me.

And I say that because what is being seen , has not been seen before , from any natural source, as it spans both sides of the planet at the same time. Natural "space weather" typically affects only the side of the planet that it is incoming from.

Interesting times, indeed.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCyLWFZoAlE

CN
I HAVE SEEN THE VID MANY A TIME, I like the guy he put out!!!

this guy is pretty good too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWKyC7YB6-g

Old 01-08-2017, 11:54 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,345,141 times
All the nut jobs will be vising this thread soon enough.

/popcorn

Old 01-09-2017, 07:50 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,089,360 times
The spraying really ramped up in norcal...And now ..flooding

Old 01-14-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
The spraying really ramped up in norcal...And now ..flooding
I have been watching.... you ok man??

Quote:
The US military developed advanced capabilities that allowed the altering of weather patterns decades ago. In addition to atmospheric spraying, technology like the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) was developed as an appendage to the military’s Strategic Defense Initiative, also known as ‘Star Wars’. HAARP is yet another weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of disrupting agricultural and ecological systems around the world.
https://christiantruther.com/externa...saving-planet/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies