Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 09:09 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
He drugged and sodomized her. Obviously she was/is a victim, she did what she had to do to survive the trauma, by letting it go, forgiving or whatever - because it was so traumatic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
The point is just because she doesn't consider him a monster, doesn't mean he is not one.
Polanski paid her off I believe she didn't talk about it until much until she wrote her book in 2013 because she got rich from it. He's a sick piece of garbage in my eyes but it's amazing how Hollywood and the lefties completely forgive him and they still think he's the greatest guy ever.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 01-16-2017 at 09:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2017, 09:12 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,791,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Honestly, by now most people should know that women enjoy sex just as much as men do, that women seek out sex just as much as men do and think about it nearly as much as men do.
Riiiight. And there are urban areas all over the country filled with male prostitutes waiting on a corner for their female customers.

I don't know how it's possible to be sure of any of these things unless one has been both male by birth and female by birth, but studies have proven men have a higher more aggressive sex drive.

Sex Drive: How Do Men and Women Compare?

Old 01-16-2017, 09:13 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Polanski paid her off I believe she just doesn't talk about it anymore because she got rich from it. He's a sick piece of garbage in my eyes but it's amazing how Hollywood and the lefties completely forgive him and they still think he's the greatest guy ever.
yep.

Double standard seen when boys abused by women
Double standard seen when average girl abused by a rich, famous, artistic man
Double standard seen when boys abused by attractive women, etc, etc.

Imagine if the 13 year old boy was a gay boy, and the 46 year old was a gay man. I wonder if the cheerleaders in this thread would encourage their 13 year old boy to experience their sexuality with mature gay men.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:18 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,791,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Many of these issues can crop up even in that type of relationship but there isn't a power issue to contend with nor is there a maturity issue. Two teens are equal in intellect, emotional maturity etc.
So this is really tied to your misguided belief that maturity and intellect are directly related to age.

If a 13 year old were to contract an STD, the least of that parent's worries should be the age of their child's partner because it wouldn't make a difference would it? But the potential emotional or mental damage that could be caused has yet to be supported in this thread.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
So this is really tied to your misguided belief that maturity and intellect are directly related to age.

If a 13 year old were to contract an STD, the least of that parent's worries should be the age of their child's partner because it wouldn't make a difference would it?
You never answered the question.

If the 13 year old in op was a gay boy, the 46 year old was a mature gay man, Will you still be okay with him having Consensual sex with the mature gay man?

Old 01-16-2017, 09:21 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Polanski paid her off I believe she didn't talk about it until much until she wrote her book about it in 2013 because she got rich from it. He's a sick piece of garbage in my eyes but it's amazing how Hollywood and the lefties completely forgive him and they still think he's the greatest guy ever.

I would not be surprised if she was being paid by his big money Hollywood supporters to say she's fine and he's not a monster. She may even feel threatened if she speaks against him.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:39 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
What point you are trying to make? They like to have sex with children.

It is kind of silly to play the game of words.
My point is that a person who attracted to a female with characteristics of fertility is not a phedophyle.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:41 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Based on your 2nd comment, I must assume you are not a parent yet, or are very into your own needs, not your kids.
If you son gets screwed up emotionally or has trouble with intimate relationships in his future, you as a parent are suppose to prevent harm coming to him, as best you can. Heck he could get a permanent STD that could damage his health or eventually take his life. Most children have little clue as to the dangers involved with sexual activity, hence another reason for the age of consent in our society.
To boil it all down to monetary worries about child support, and ignoring all the other potential negative consequences, makes you seem very shallow and/or naive (no personal offense intended).
I don't see here any negative consequences for a young male, if he is wearing that little rubber thing.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
My point is that a person who attracted to a female with characteristics of fertility is not a phedophyle.
It has nothing to do with the op. The woman is 46 year old, had sex with a 13 year old boy.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
I don't see here any negative consequences for a young male, if he is wearing that little rubber thing.
I guess nobody wanted to answer my question.

13 year old gay boy + 46 year old gay man? Yes or no? Will you still say if he is wearing that little rubber thing, then there shouldn't be any negative consequences?

This story has nothing to do with male or female sexuality. It has everything to do with ADULT vs a 13 year old. There shouldn't be any double standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies