Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 01:42 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yep, I am awesome, thanks! Keep spinning what we all saw with our own eyes, it's amusing.
And quite telling. Its literally there STARING them in the face and they can't or won't see it. ****ing amazing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 01:49 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
What is wrong with pride? How many people could or have as many buildings and golf courses as he has and is employing MANY people? His employees love him not like him they LOVE him.

So!
Nothing wrong with being proud of ones daughter. Hell, I see pics of girls in their bathing suits on FB all the time and guess what the dad is taking the picture......is this wrong, should I report them?

I seriously don't know anyone who as the time or desire to watch either.

Hand it to you this was not nice!

Oh, I know these kinds of people they certainly have fun in life. If they have it why not enjoy it......are you denying those who earned their money in life of having fun? After all, President Obama had lots of expensive vacations on our dime. Trump has seen it all and done it all......we're already ahead.

How many make this their New Year resolution every year.....just how many people say this?
Link? I have always heard different, going back to the 1970's.

Old 01-25-2017, 01:53 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,628,749 times
Yes, but what color are their underwear?

Old 01-25-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The difference, and it is well known, is Michelle wears the pants in that relationship.
First Lady Trump is an independent successful woman who can stand on her own and doesn't try to dominate her husband.
Link?

Old 01-25-2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Back to the state of the Trumps' marriage.

At first, it seemed that idle speculation on the state of the Trump marriage was pointless, However, I've come to realize that it means the cost of protecting the first family doubles when they do not share the same residence.

Trump was in Mar-A-Lago, his "winter White House" writing his inaugural speech. As the school year was underway and there were no photos of Melania and their son, one assumes they were back in NYC. Ivanka and Kellyanne had no qualms about enrolling their kids midyear in DC schools, so you can't help but wonder what's up with the Trumps.

NYC has lodged complaints about the cost of providing protection ($500,000/day) and received federal funds to assist with this.

Taxpayers are now paying for security at the actual WH, the Mar-A-Lago winter WH, and the Trump's penthouse. With the national debt as high as it is, this seems a wasteful use of taxpayers' funds.

Exactly!!!

Old 01-25-2017, 02:02 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
While many want to put down Trump and family; Slovenia is very proud of our First Lady: Melania Trump's hometown: 'It's good for our town and our wine' - CNNPolitics.com.

This thread, like so many lately is about hate. Right now we have an excellent opportunity to improve our relationship with a country that has long been off our radar. It is also obvious that we will have some high level talks with Russia and it would not be too far out of the way to let the people of Slovenia rejoice with a visit or two from our First Lady.

Old 01-25-2017, 02:03 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
And quite telling. Its literally there STARING them in the face and they can't or won't see it. ****ing amazing.
Free Melanie! unleash her from her bonds!

Old 01-25-2017, 02:07 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
This thread answers the age old question...."What kind of people actually buy and read magazines like that National Enquirer?"

Old 01-25-2017, 03:55 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Link? I have always heard different, going back to the 1970's.
He's housekeeper for one. What does it matter I show one for him and you will show me 3 against him. You'll just have to take my word for it.....I heard it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This thread answers the age old question...."What kind of people actually buy and read magazines like that National Enquirer?"
From a few threads and links provided through this forum......when one takes a closer look at the links, they're certainly National Enquirer type links. Yet, they want us to take them as facts.

If any Trump supporter did this the whole thread would blow up!

Old 01-25-2017, 04:52 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
He's housekeeper for one. What does it matter I show one for him and you will show me 3 against him. You'll just have to take my word for it.....I heard it!

From a few threads and links provided through this forum......when one takes a closer look at the links, they're certainly National Enquirer type links. Yet, they want us to take them as facts.

If any Trump supporter did this the whole thread would blow up!

The intent is to blow up any pro Trump thread. They learned nothing from losing, why they lost, as they double down on changing the narrative to suit their insane logic.

Whatever... they'll be howling even louder as they hand Trump a super majority.

whine b|tch cry and play doh towers built on tears

If they run Clinton (again), Warren (HOLY CRAP) or maybe they'll go with Ellison to resurrect "that same old feeling" they love so much.

How will they react when Trump gets another 4?

8 years of nonstop rioting, protesting, race baiting, nonsensical BS like Fonda displayed today will hand it to him. The extreme left is digging an even deeper hole for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Link?
Google works for everyone, you should try it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies