Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you on Mexico's side or America's side??
Mexico 36 17.56%
America 169 82.44%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 07:48 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Trump lemmings are such cowardly crybabies.

"Waah...brown people are scary! Let's spend tens of billions to build a fence to keep them away!"

"Ooh...you speak out about our Fearless Orange Leader! Get out of here!"

pfft. Pantywaists.

I'm not scare of brown people, I'm brown!!!!.....I just don't want for Mexico to dump their problems on my country and attack us as racists when we say "NO MAS"

Democrats are morons, they paint the lawbreakers as victims for breaking in our country illegally and blame Americans for wanting better border security....they turn everything around, we are the bad people and lawbreakers the victims......we shouldn't make things harder for lawbreakers to break the law, we should make it easy.....they want NO WALL and NO deportations.

That's like blaming the homeowner for wanting to upgrade his home security and put a big wall around his house to control who enters his home because his home is constantly being broken in to and invaded by the neighbor who has a bunch of problems and then painting the lawbreakers as victims.....that's how retarded this all topic is that makes me want to
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2017, 07:52 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,959,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I'm not scare of brown people, I'm brown!!!!.....I just don't want for Mexico to dump their problems on my country and attack us as racists when we say "NO MAS"

Democrats are morons, they paint the lawbreakers as victims for breaking in our country illegally and blame Americans for wanting better border security....they turn everything around, we are the bad people and lawbreakers the victims......we shouldn't make things harder for lawbreakers to break the law, we should make it easy.....they want NO WALL and NO deportations.

That's like blaming the homeowner for wanting to upgrade his home security because his house is constantly being broken in to and invaded by the neighbor who has a bunch of problems and painting the lawbreakers as victims.....that's how retarded this all topic is that makes me want to puke!
You guys keep missing the problem. It's more like if the homeowner wanted to upgrade his home security by mailing the invoice to his next door neighbor then going on the local news to start "negotiating" about it.

What if Mexico wanted to upgrade the border wall because they were tired of dealing with deported citizens that we keep letting in and said "Were gonna build the wall and Los Estados Unidos is gonna pay for it!" They then go on international media and bash us and belittle us for not submitting to their will.

It's stupid it's all so stupid.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:54 AM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times
They have been taking American jobs away for decades now because The Clintons/Left and their globalist NAFTA agenda. The Least they could do is the pay for the freakin wall since we have supplied them with so much damn business.

I dont see what the problem is. We scratched your back.. Time to scratch ours. At least do it for all the jobs you stole from the honest working class American citizen if not for Trump

Old 01-28-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
poetic justice be all the Mexicans run back with their machetes and retake the southern states. I of course would not want to see that --or anyone hurt in any way-- just thinking of karma--

poetic justice????? Before Mexico, the southern states belonged to Spain and before that it belonged to the thousands of tribes that were always fighting and conquering each other.

but if Mexicans want to bring a knife to a Gun fight well go right ahead. This time we will take the whole Mexican country.

Last edited by Hellion1999; 01-28-2017 at 08:14 AM..

Old 01-28-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
You guys keep missing the problem. It's more like if the homeowner wanted to upgrade his home security by mailing the invoice to his next door neighbor then going on the local news to start "negotiating" about it.

What if Mexico wanted to upgrade the border wall because they were tired of dealing with deported citizens that we keep letting in and said "Were gonna build the wall and Los Estados Unidos is gonna pay for it!" They then go on international media and bash us and belittle us for not submitting to their will.

It's stupid it's all so stupid.

No, if you are my neighbor and your kids keeps breaking in my house to EAT OUR FOOD and use OUR stuff and leave other expenses with your consent and knowledge and your blessings then you are responsible for the problem and should pay part of the WALL/FENCE to keep your kids from breaking in our house.

That's the least they can do after we take care of millions of their poor which its their job not ours.

Mexico after all takes in by money wire billions of dollars a year back from our country from the illegals here.......so they should pay for a problem that originates in their country and their government promotes it.

this is how your priority and loyalty to our country is all whacked!........you find Trump's proposal stupid but you don't have a problem with the bigger issue that we have a neighbor that is abusing our system and violating our laws for decades and the taxpayers are paying the tab and the same neighbor that don't care they want to continue letting their kids keep breaking in our home and bringing all kinds of problems...........stupid is not waking up and not doing anything about it.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
No, if you are my neighbor and your kids keeps breaking in my house to EAT OUR FOOD and use OUR stuff and leave other expenses with your consent and knowledge and your blessings then you are responsible for the problem and should pay part of the WALL/FENCE to keep your kids from breaking in our house.

this is how your priority and loyalty to our country is all whacked!........you find Trump's proposal stupid but you don't have a problem with the bigger issue that we have a neighbor that is abusing our system and violating our laws for decades and the taxpayers are paying the tab and the same neighbor that don't care they want to continue letting their kids keep breaking in our home and bringing all kinds of problems...........stupid is not waking up and not doing nothing about it.
Or we could just enforce our laws like they do... no wall/boondoggle needed.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Or we could just enforce our laws like they do... no wall/boondoggle needed.

but you Democrats don't want Trump to enforce any law....NO deportations. Its inhumane and Nazi like.

that's how retarded you democrats are....you want NO WALL to control the border and want NO deportations.

you want to give amnesty to all illegals and don't want to secure the border which makes it endless invasion of illegals....the democrat policy is basically if you get here you stay, you are our voting base.

that's how retarded all of this is.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
but you Democrats don't want Trump to enforce any law....NO deportations. Its inhumane and Nazi like.

that's how retarded you democrats are....you want NO WALL to control the bother and want NO deportations.

you want to give amnesty to all illegals and don't want to secure the border which makes it endless invasion of illegals....the democrat policy is basically if you get here you stay, you are our voting base.

that's how retarded all of this is.
I want you to find where I (1) am a Democrat and (2) said any of this early morning micro agression you're having.

My concern is being a good neighbor, being a bully isn't the way. Mexico is not an easy place to expat to, we don't have to be. But to make a generally impoverished third world country fund the largest infastructure of public works project we, the richest nation in the world, think we need? That's ridiculous and poor form.

Since he already lost this battle your dear leader is starting to look like the fool he is.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:26 AM

3,155 posts, read 2,700,812 times
I'm on America's side. We need to impeach our weakling president and get a real man in the white house before it's too late.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
I want you to find where I (1) am a Democrat and (2) said any of this early morning micro agression you're having.

o.k. so you are a Republican or independent that wants NO wall and want to DEPORT all ILLEGALS (MASSIVE DEPORTATIONS)......Is this correct?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies