Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 07:04 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
Do you remember when Obama was president and all the Cons would blame him for literally everything negative that ever happened? If they slip on a banana peel they blame Obama. If they get stung by a bee they blame Obama.

I want to keep the tradition going. Let's blame Trump for literally EVERY bad thing that ever happens until he is out of office.
You made that up about conservatives. Obama is a liar who had horrible policies. THAT is why he was blamed and rightfully so.
The only tradition you are keeping going is the loony lefts inability to discuss the truth.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:07 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
What was Obama supposed to do with a congress that blocks everything?

You DO understand that the U.S. President is not a dictator right? Doesn't sound like you do.
Your uninformed response on the Middle East is telling. You DO understand that the U.S. President controls troop movements? Rhetorical, you do not.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:15 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times
A picture is worth a thousand words, and in keeping with the spirit of the original post.
It's Trumps fault I have insomnia.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:33 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,634 times
Quote:
Do you remember when Obama was president and all the Cons would blame him for literally everything negative that ever happened? If they slip on a banana peel they blame Obama. If they get stung by a bee they blame Obama.

I want to keep the tradition going. Let's blame Trump for literally EVERY bad thing that ever happens until he is out of office.

Whaaaa! We LOST!!! Whaaaa!!!

I love it! Keep it up.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:35 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Here is the truth. It is OUR faults why we are so divided. We were divided BEFORE President Trump became president. We were divided when former President Obama was in office. We were divided during the Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, and Reagan administrations. When were we NOT divided? Name one time in this nation's history when we weren't divided based on race and politics.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:37 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:

Where have you been? That started before Trump even got in office lmao.

Before that it was Bush blamed, before that Clinton and so on and so forth.....

Comes with the job unfortunately.

IMO it's stupidly dangerous but we both know that the extreme partisans on both sides are so nuts they can't help themselves.

If you complain about fake stuff then it's hard to get people to pay attention when it's REAL stuff.

All you're going to do is put up a smoke screen for Trump with false fires and that's dangerous.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:40 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Here is the truth. It is OUR faults why we are so divided. We were divided BEFORE President Trump became president. We were divided when former President Obama was in office. We were divided during the Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, and Reagan administrations. When were we NOT divided? Name one time in this nation's history when we weren't divided based on race and politics.
Hoping I have a rep I can give you for this....

In a two party system there is always a divide with extreme irrational people at the far ends of either spectrum spewing crap 24-7.

Fortunately though, those are "Thems" and there are a whole lot of "We" like myself that don't blindly choose sides, we're just not vocal.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:40 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
I know when Obama took office, the big divide came from those opposed to a black man being in office. we still have too many old die hards and it was apparent even before he opened his mouth to do anything about anything. He though the huge vote turn out- and being 1/2 white would clam the waters but learned otherwise. The first stone was thrown when one congressman, in front of the entire world- yelled --- LIAR!
America was exposed for who she was from that moment- and the consequences and blood shed has been spilled and probably divide our country again- the ones who think live and let live and those my way or the highway.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:43 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
What was Obama supposed to do with a congress that blocks everything?

You DO understand that the U.S. President is not a dictator right? Doesn't sound like you do.
When Dems had control 2008-10 and passed Obamacare, the American people voted in 2010 and 2012 and changed Congress to Block Obama.

You now have that opportunity in 2018 so get out the vote and get the House back. Until then you've got to put up with Trump and a Repub majority.

The majority of states have spoken by their votes.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:44 AM

16,215 posts, read 11,335,819 times
Quote:

Just as the O-bots and the Klinton Kiddie Krusade parroted "Blame it on Bush" for eight years?

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 01-28-2017 at 07:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies