Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2017, 10:55 PM

2,685 posts, read 2,520,526 times

Advertisements

Do you remember when Obama was president and all the Cons would blame him for literally everything negative that ever happened? If they slip on a banana peel they blame Obama. If they get stung by a bee they blame Obama.

I want to keep the tradition going. Let's blame Trump for literally EVERY bad thing that ever happens until he is out of office.

Old 01-27-2017, 11:01 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
Do you remember when Obama was president and all the Cons would blame him for literally everything negative that ever happened? If they slip on a banana peel they blame Obama. If they get stung by a bee they blame Obama.

I want to keep the tradition going. Let's blame Trump for literally EVERY bad thing that ever happens until he is out of office.

RealClearPolitics - Cartoons of the Week - Steve Breen for Jan 19, 2017 - Political Cartoons
Attached Thumbnails
It's all Trump's fault the U.S. is so divided-steve_breen_steve_breen_for_jan_19_2017_5_.jpg  

Last edited by momonkey; 01-27-2017 at 11:09 PM..

Old 01-27-2017, 11:04 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times
Trump is only worrying about Americans.

America this and America that, he's an idiot.

What kind of animal would want to torture people?

Statue of Liberty is crying with all this crap.

Maybe deport our veterans to make room for the illegals, ever think of that Trump?

Old 01-27-2017, 11:06 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,982,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Trump is only worrying about Americans.

America this and America that, he's an idiot.

What kind of animal would want to torture people?

Statue of Liberty is crying with all this crap.

Maybe deport our veterans to make room for the illegals, ever think of that Trump?
...relax...you lost, grow up and deal with it

Old 01-27-2017, 11:07 PM

1,478 posts, read 787,855 times
Quote:

You Republicans and Democrats are heavily invested into personality cults.

Having been raised from the cradle in both Catholicism and Americanism (USAism) I can objectively say Americans are a trillion times worse than Catholics with their personality cults of Popes.

Hey, I even cried when Pope John Paul II died, I called him "the Last of the Mohicans." But even I could and can criticize the late John Paul II on a number of things like his unfair and ill treatment of Archbishop Romero.

I voted for both Obama (1st time around) and Trump. I can, have, and will negatively critique either when I damn well feel like it. Unlike most you other United Statesians neither of them I hold up as my cult leader or some deity.

Old 01-27-2017, 11:07 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
Do you have anything constructive or interesting to add? Or is the limit of your ability to discuss things?

Old 01-27-2017, 11:08 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
I believe he is being sarcastic.

Old 01-27-2017, 11:11 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
Quote:

I voted for Obama and he's a huge disappointment. He's done nothing the last few years but playing golf and defending muslims and gays for no real good reasons. Muslims are being killed by the hundreds each day in the Middle East and he's not doing anything about that.

He's the reason the middle east has been destabilized. How can any muslim like him at all? He's failed them.

Old 01-27-2017, 11:12 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,982,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Do you have anything constructive or interesting to add? Or is the limit of your ability to discuss things?
..my sarcasm is lost on you...

Old 01-27-2017, 11:20 PM

2,685 posts, read 2,520,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I voted for Obama and he's a huge disappointment. He's done nothing the last few years but playing golf and defending muslims and gays for no real good reasons. Muslims are being killed by the hundreds each day in the Middle East and he's not doing anything about that.

He's the reason the middle east has been destabilized. How can any muslim like him at all? He's failed them.
What was Obama supposed to do with a congress that blocks everything?

You DO understand that the U.S. President is not a dictator right? Doesn't sound like you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies