Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 08:44 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,658,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If you go around screaming "you hate God" in peoples faces, someone might punch you in the face. Not saying it's right, but it's certainly nothing new.

Who was it who stood in front of thousands of people and said "I want to punch them in the face"? Oh, that's right, it was Trump, and some of his people did exactly that.
Sorry, but your logic is completely terrible and will get your stupid arse arrested.

You don't attack people for verbally having different opinions. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 08:55 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,341,616 times
These protests just seem to attract the worst garbage. The left is just pathetic

Old 01-30-2017, 08:55 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,786,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Sorry, but your logic is completely terrible and will get your stupid arse arrested. You don't attack people for verbally having different opinions. Period.
Why would I get arrested, when I have done nothing? I am simply saying it is not surprising that someone gets punched when they behave the way he did. Instigation/verbal harassment are crimes in itself.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:00 AM

16,913 posts, read 10,633,590 times
This is out of control. Send the troops to break up these riots.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:06 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,786,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
This is out of control. Send the troops to break up these riots.
The cops are there, but the protests have been peaceful. One paid instigator getting punched in the face does not change the fact that is has been very peaceful.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:17 AM

16,913 posts, read 10,633,590 times
Quote:
The cops are there, but the protests have been peaceful. One paid instigator getting punched in the face does not change the fact that is has been very peaceful.
Any proof of him being a paid instigator? Lol @ rioters beating people up not changing the (alternative) "fact" that the riots are peaceful.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:22 AM

16,375 posts, read 22,549,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I'm not sure that is true.

The person in yellow looked like he was with the guy that was hit, and the lady in blue was a medical professional that worked at the airport.
You made that up to fit your narrative.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:27 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,597,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Sick of these animals. Liberals are out of control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf008xA1x1Q
Oh well.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:31 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,647,189 times
Quote:
If you go around screaming "you hate God" in peoples faces, someone might punch you in the face. Not saying it's right, but it's certainly nothing new.

Who was it who stood in front of thousands of people and said "I want to punch them in the face"? Oh, that's right, it was Trump, and some of his people did exactly that.
This whole thing is non-sense anyway. People only help each other when tragedy occurs or people from other countries are involved. Any other time, they try to screw each other over and then get upset when confronted about it.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:43 AM

18,162 posts, read 15,680,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
Interesting - I seem to recall that when BLM members were assaulted while protesting at Trump rallies, most of you conservatives felt they got what they deserved. You didn't care when there were men pushing and shoving young, black womenat these rallies. You don't care when black people are harassed and/or killed by the police. You don't care when Hispanics are targeted and harassed because they might be illegal or when brown people are targeted because they might be Muslim. But you want folks to be concerned when because a Nazi got knocked the eff out? NOPE.

Nazi? He was a Nazi? Well, that changes everything don't it. That someone calls him a Nazi. OK then. Personally, I have no idea why this happened, beyond speculation, so I'll refrain from judgement. I do dislike blanket statements and absolutes. That in regard to the rest of this post. I'm not a "true" conservative in the literal sense, but I tend to lean right. I also tend to get my hackles up a bit with these accusations of racism and such regarding all people who lean right. I'm personally quite tired of the race card. The "oppression" card in general has gotten pretty tired.

The level of contempt and projection of that coming from the left right now is becoming insufferable. Again, it's an absolutism, that anyone who disagrees even slightly with them, is the "enemy" and is treated accordingly. They aren't trying to peacefully sway opinion. They are demanding total acceptance of their opinion, and will use force to get that if someone won't be swayed. This, coming from people who use terms like "Nazi" to describe people who don't agree with them? Seems rather hypocritical, at least to me. There's not a shred of proof, beyond opinion, that anything the left is claiming has any merit. But they are willing to use violence to sway people to that opinion. That looks like rage, not strength of conviction.

I want to wait and see how things go with a Trump presidency. Obama campaigned on "hope and change". That's what people want, need actually. Trump was elected because the last promise of that turned up empty. So things shifted. Now it's time to see where that shift goes. As I've said, I have my concerns about Trump. Nothing that's been shown to be totally warranted yet, but I'm certainly paying attention. It would serve the left better if they practiced what they preach about diversity in ideas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies